Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

A Finger Deep - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Finger Deep (9391 Views)

Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / In Deep Sticky Mud-A thrilling blend of Romance,Rivalry,Betrayal&vengeance / Nairaland Book Of The Month (1/2)--as Deep As The Sea By Serah Iyare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
QveenDaisy:
that was what was on my mind too ooo
I know nah... winks* . . . But seriously, I don't see this leading into romance or sort
Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
QveenDaisy have you read 'My Adventures As A Player' by Adebukolafunmi??
Its filled with romance
And pretty cool
Cc QveenDaisy
Re: A Finger Deep by QveenDaisy(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
Smartkent:
QveenDaisy have you read 'My Adventures As A Player' by Adebukolafunmi??
Its filled with romance
And pretty cool
Cc QveenDaisy
I think I did..

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Before the bouncers had everyone leave the club, I was already outside in the parking lot; I sat on the bonnet of our white Mercedes Benz saloon car.
“Could that be Austin?” I wasn’t really sure maybe the alcohol was playing tricks on me, but there was only one way to find out I placed a call to Jummy.
I called thrice before she picked
“What’s up babe? “
“What’s going on? “ I could hear noise in the background some people were shouting
“Royce!! where are you?” she asked ignoring my question
“Am at home “
“Why are you sounding like that? “
She sounded teary
“What’s going on?” I could barely hear her
Austi smfughjy ight .
“What did you say?” I asked
“Austin got into a fight and ……” her voice got drowned in the cacophony.
I quickly jumped down from the bonnet, looked for where to hide.
In between the two range rover cars parked close to the gate I shield myself from the light
“……..He is badly injured”
I ended the call told her that I would call her soon after I knew she was fine.
I stooped down for some minutes and I was already having some aches already
I got tired and made to turn around and look towards the exit.

“Royce!!!”
I heard someone call me, quickly I averted my eyes I could not decipher who it was it sure sounded like Ben, I remained motionless hoping it was another Royce.
“Royce!!”
“Royce no
be you I dey call?” the fellow was walking towards me I wanted to scream and disappear
“Royce! otu ocha!”
I knew this person wasn’t Ben but the one and only p**** father Saint Chuks
I wanted to turn and ask him to keep quiet but the way he called out my name must have attracted many onlookers it was almost as loud as the club speakers. What if Ben or even Jummy or Laide where among the onlookers?
“No be you I dey call?”
“Wetin you dey do here?”
I turned as urged I him to reduce his voice.
He had a mischievous smile plastered on his face: if you tell me I will squeal
He his gait wasn’t stable and he was clinging to a bottle of gulder hand and a pack of cigarettes.
“Who you dey hide from abi you follow f*** Dj Waves Babe? “
“Na him make me dey hide here” I replied him to hush him up.
Now his smile increased so much that his chubby cheeks almost pushed his ears to the back of his head, he shook his head and dropped the cigarette pack on the hood of one of the range rover cars and then stretched fought his hand for a hand shake, he vigorously shook me you would think I was the president and he was my newly appointed minister thanking me for giving him an office with huge portfolio.
I was one of the happiest people in the world that day: I left the club without running into Jummy or anybody. I left Omole to my house around 09:00. Chuks had called earlier requesting that I came by his house later in the evening to meet his wife and kids, it’s been more than four years since we lost contact and more so I could confide in him, he had cousins who were in the army.

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by itsandi(m): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Following... Please continue. Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: A Finger Deep by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Smartkent:

All this small small girls yaff spoil finish
And you be BornAgainChild

undecided
Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
QveenDaisy:
I think I did..
You did! Or you are following... Cos the story is ongoing
Re: A Finger Deep by QveenDaisy(f): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Smartkent:
You did! Or you are following... Cos the story is ongoing
Is it the one in romance section?
Re: A Finger Deep by latexxbro(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2017
QveenDaisy:

that was what was on my mind too ooo

You Don corrupt finish ooo

Hope you don't mind me adding u up of Fb? cool
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
On getting back home I met Titi who was on her way to the church and Lola her younger sister who was a student at the University of Benin.
“Royce good morning”
“Titi what’s up?”
“Producer Royce good morning”
Wow this girl done add oh was what came to my mind, I quickly asked when she came back before my mind starts calculating. She was looking so different from the last time I saw her, which was about 4 months ago.
“I came back last night “
“This school is treating you well oo” I continued
We chatted briefly and we parted
I was having breakfast while watching the season two of breaking bad. When I heard a knock, I paused the DVD and went to see who was at the door.
I ushered Lola in while trying not to stare at the enormous mountains on her chest. Hope she didn’t just come to say hi and leave. She was putting a grey vest and a short leathery skirt that showed her spotless thighs gorgeously.
“You are enjoying hmm only you see chicken”
I smiled as I moved the clothes that were on the couch opposite where I sat to the bedroom for her to sit; I had dumped them there after dry-cleaning.
Before I continued eating I asked her to join me which she turned down politely,
I ate while we chatted
“My sister told me you guys were robbed”
“Oh! don’t mind them, I just thank god nobody was hurt”
“That’s what we are grateful for ooo” she said
“Someday soon they would be caught in jesus name” she continued
I smiled while trying to avert my eyes from her exposed thighs
“Shey you won’t say amen ni”
“When was the last time you were in church?” I asked
“That you have turned to a pastor “
I was trying hard to get my head out of the gutter but she was giving a hard time and a hard D***
As she started opening and closing her thighs I could see a white panty clad orifice.
“Is your baby crying? “ I asked
She smiled and said “do you want to find out?”
“Abi you are too busy with that chick?”
Obviously this girl has changed from the last time she came to visit her sister but I wasn’t surprised either she had the prospect to be very flirtatious.
This was an f***ing open invitation and her eyes spoke more than just ‘have me now!!!’
I wouldn’t have thought about having sex with her, I prided myself a guy who would rather go for girl that’s hard to get than the one throwing herself at me and trust me I have turned down many but this girl here is somewhat different, but right now I could do and undo maybe it’s because it’s been a week since I had sex.
Re: A Finger Deep by QveenDaisy(f): 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
latexxbro:

You Don corrupt finish ooo
Hope you don't mind me adding u up of Fb? cool
I dont mind
Re: A Finger Deep by DollyB(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Yes! cool grin.
Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
QveenDaisy:
Is it the one in romance section?
No Sexuality
Re: A Finger Deep by itsandi(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nice update! Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2017
She rubbed her fingers gently over my hand. I was caught unaware, instinctively I held her hand, I didn’t know when she moved and sat next to me. We worked our hands all over each other, we kissed she was more than willing to swallow my tongue, the ox standing fan wasn’t doing a great job cooling us as we were basically flaming in passion, I made to peel off her vest while she made for my fly.
Knock! Knock!!
I quickly extricated myself as the person at the door turned the door knob and entered
“Jummy!”
She wasn’t surprised to see the almost lewd girl behind me who was just adjusting.
She ignored my greetings, dumped her handbag on the empty couch and walked straight to the kitchen with the plastic bag she carried. I went into the kitchen as soon as Lola excused herself.
I went into the kitchen to dump the take away pack in the waist bin. She washing the meats she just emptied.
“Baby what are you doing?” I put my hands round her waist she didn’t say anything I was in a dilemma. I had no inclination towards handling this precarious situation.
I went back to the parlor, continued the film. I had watched 2 episodes before she said anything.
“I told you Austin was in a fight and you didn’t even ask about him you didn’t even call after to know what transpired Ehn?”
Oh God! Are we going to talk about this Austin guy again I am even as scared of the name as the person I had momentarily forgotten Jummy was talking.
“What’s going on with you? Immediately I mentioned his name it seemed like blood got drained from you face”
“What do you mean? “ I countered
“I wasn’t actually feeling fine that’s why I didn’t get to call you?”
“Why didn’t you tell me?” she asked
“And wait who was that girl?”
“Ha han! that’s Titi’s sister Lola”I replied
I think you have met her once before
“Okay so what were you people doing that made you leave your zip open?”
“What?”
I stood up and quickly zipped up.
“……. military man who bashed Austin’s car beat up him up after he got down to inspect the damage the man did to his car and …..”
I couldn’t take this lie anymore. Why would Jummy be lying like this?
“That’s not what happened”
“Why…?”
I suddenly caught myself what if she was trying to establish that I was at the club last night
“What do mean that’s not what happened were you there?”She asked
“No oo” I answered
When I am done cooking we will go and see him at the hospital

3 Likes

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
It was a great idea as it would enable see my personified nightmare hospitalized and confirm that Jummy lied.
While we watched breaking bad together a call came from Laide, Jummy walked into kitchen to receive the it.
Which took awhile when she finally got back; she stood for a while with arms on waist and finally said
Austin has escaped from the hospital
I didn’t expect such news neither did I except what I said after
“Hmm maybe someone else he robbed had ….”
Jummy’s face made me stop uttering those words
“What do you mean? “
She asked with her eyes widened, she was trying to find out the answer by looking deep into my eyes
“Do you mean Austin was among the guys who robbed you?”
“No oo”
“Why would I think such?” I asked
“Mtcheww I was just distracted jarέ by the movie” I turned to face her while trying hard not to betray a truthful face
“Why would you think such? I continued. In fact let’s get to Austin’s house or call Laide in a bid to prevent her from solving the reason for my response.
She turned to the television and saw a scene where the small time drug dealer scaled a wired fence.
“Wait let me get a shirt” I stood up went into the bedroom
I felt I had over done it she must have seen through my weak deception. I took a while in the bedroom trying to perfect a plan should she ask any further questions as regards Austin been the robbed.
Laide called as soon as we drove off in Jummy’s Toyota Camry pencil she explained that Austin’s girlfriend aided him to leave the hospital because of the widespread contagious virus; Ebola, I wasn’t scared of Ebola compared to Austin because I believed that my long shirts would prevent any body’s sweat from reaching my skin.
I saw no use going over to see him after Laide suggested that we go to the private clinic where he was the next day.
Jummy dropped me at a bus stop from there I made my way to Chuk's residence

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chuks isn’t a saint, the saint is ironical, he is the kind of Christian Brother that would tell a lady; not any kind of lady but the one with “standing breast” as he would call them, that he had a vision where she saved him from a well or opened the padlock to a house of fortune as soon as she falls for his sweet tongue but as soon as he sees another lady with bigger and better standing breasts he dumps the previous so fast that she wouldn’t know how it happened. Thus, you would understand why the framed wedding picture on the wall made me literally roll on the floor in laughter.

The framed picture of Saint Chuks and his wife was hung on the wall behind the 42 inches television along with other pictures. The picture looked funny he was wearing an XXL brown suit, a monkey jacket and flowery yellow tie while his wife; looked vaguely familiar wore a gorgeous wedding gown.

“Guy make yourself at home” he walked past me into the room opposite the dinning.
I was trying hard to figure out why his wife looked so familiar, I carefully scanned the voluminous faces of girls I had done one on two things with. Bingo! I remember her now. I turned to ask Chuks who just walked in from the kitchen with a bottle of Ciroc.
“Guy! No be Bisola Akinwande be this?” I asked while pointing at their wedding picture.
Chuks brightened up after a dark shadow seemed to have passed over his face when I asked the question.
“Ha! yes you remember am! He affirmed my guess in a condescending response.
Wow! I was surprise at the answer and alarmed the tone of his response.
“Ol’boy! me know reason am say you go finally marry Yoruba girl. All that time for NUSO when you they abuse them, see you looking well nourished …”
I couldn’t contain my excitement and surprise but I tried hard to maintain a straight face. “Omo na person wife she be now and her husband sit down next to me before him go carry that Ciroc bottle land me for head like Austin”
“But wait oo” I continued
“No be this girl when you they always abuse that year say she dey smell?” I asked
He ignored me as he sipped from one of the two glasses he had poured the drink into as soon as he sat.
He used to say a lot of awful things about her like not having nothing less than twelve different colors of skin because of her too much bleaching and breasts that had responded to gravity that looked like an half empty sachet of pure water, stretch marks that ran for miles from her breasts to her overused and overworked p***y.
The assurance I got from Chuks made my day. I had met Bisola and their beautiful kids Joseph and Jonah. I got back home a little past nine more relaxed than ever.
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
TO EVERYONE

I appreciate everyone who has taken their time, used their data to glance, read and used up some more mental megabytes in correcting the typographical errors that I didn't notice when I proofread.
Thank you so much. I never thought l could have these number of viewers, I am grateful.
I hope you continue following the story. Happy Sunday and God bless you.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: A Finger Deep by itsandi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nice smiley
Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Where is this foin girl? In Jenifer's voice
QveenDaisy Come and read ooh
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 4:19am On Nov 16, 2017
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Monday
I had surprisingly outgrown the initial fear or resentment I had towards Austin. I felt strong and more belligerent when I walked into room #13. Jummy and I sat on a fine small brown couch which was next to his bed. I could tell that Austin was badly bruised with his face, heavily wrapped in bandages, his girlfriend sat next to him she almost made him look like Shriek, she reminded me of Fiona.
We talked but I said the fewer things. Ben and Laide who had stopped by the doctor’s office came in with Julius; Austin’s twin brother, whose head was also wrapped with bandages.
This was the moment I realized who the robber was; he looked so much like Austin but sounded more like the robber.
It’s been about three weeks since the robbery and I had plagued myself with the thought of being shot by Austin. But, as soon as the realization hit me, my belligerency deflated and cascaded like the gondola of a pierced hot air balloon.
I stood up abruptly while startling everyone with urgency. The rate at which I spoke, one could have assumed I was running from a monstrous evil monster.
“I beg to take my leave.”
My voice was almost a whisper, the words came out faster than I usually spoke it was like I was chasing Usain Bolt it and I sounded like a glossolalist. I had to cough, breathe in and out then more audibly repeated
“I beg to take my leave.”
As soon as I made this statement I realized I had just exposed my identity to him, I tried hard to ensure I avoided looking towards Julius but I guess fear made me peek. He was looking at me with so much curiosity and I was finding it hard to remain standing. Obviously he had being trying to figure out where he’d seen me, because he said while pointing his fore finger at me.
“Now, I remember you.”
I could not hear anything or see anything else; until when Jummy dragged me to sit was when I recovered. I was literally in a trance.
“You are a music producer right?”
“You stay in one white house opposite that ehn ehn one secondary school near one bar” while snapping fingers now “at Ogba?” squinting his eyes while circling his finger in the air in the bid to remember.
“Yes, that’s where he stays.” Jummy responded she was rubbing my back the room became too tiny, in that instance, I wanted to stand up, run out straight to Fadeyi and board a bus to my village. But he said
“You produced a jingle for my friend AK”
“You produced a jingle for my friend AK?” I repeated in my head
Ak and I came together the first day
“Oh”
“I guess you would have remembered no thanks to the bandages”
I eased up and gave a nervous smile.
I had produced a jingle for AK some months ago at my house before I moved the studio to the shop space where my studio was located and I remember he initially came with one guy who I never saw again throughout the while we worked on the four jingles we had made for the club where he was the promotional and events manager.
I was calmer now but I still had other things to figure out.
I had a lot in my head and I wasn’t concentrating I need a big space to think.
I asked about AK amidst other things.
Austin was tensed up; his girlfriend was asking him what the matter was.
Austin had convicted himself by his strange actions I spent few minutes and I left the room with Jummy following closely. She knew better than to ask obviously she is aware that I was acting weird and even if she asked I would not respond, but I could assume she might know what just happened I had mistakenly spilled something about Austin and robbery to her. I should have warned her to stay away from Austin and Ben with Laide had I known what happened after. We chatted briefly outside in the hospitals premises. Not sooner than I had bade farewell to Jummy did I place a call to Chuks.

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
whats wrong bro Its been a while
Re: A Finger Deep by itsandi(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 6:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Smartkent:
whats wrong bro
Its been a while
I had been on a tight schedule. I'll make for lost time.
Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2017
Few minutes after I got home, I sat in the parlor, watching season 3 of Breaking Bad while waiting to get a call back from Chuks. I received a call from Jummy notifying me what happened at hospital.
“As soon as you left the hospital Austin discharged himself” she said “he almost couldn’t wait to leave the hospital.”
“How are you doing and where are you?” I asked
“I am at home”
“And where is Laide? “
“She is in the sitting room, mum just called. They will be leaving for Nigeria soon.”
“Yes! That’s true they are coming back today, I almost forgot” I replied
“Yes! They should touch down around 10 pm; their flight is scheduled to depart for Nigeria by 3”
“Let me know when they arrive”
“In the meanwhile, send me Austin’s address if you have it and his number”
“Baby what is going on” she asked.
“You know I am certain now that Austin mus ……’
Her voice trailed off then I heard Laide’s voice in the background ask
“Who is that?”
“Jummy! What’s that noise?” I asked.
I pressed my phone deeper into my ears while pressing the mute button on the remote I picked up immediately I heard Laide’s voice
“Who are you?
“Who are you looking for?”
“If you raise your voice or say anything we would…….”
A voice responded in the background.
Laide screamed, I think she was hit with something or threatened with a weapon. I was already panicky
“Jummy!! What’s happening there say something talk na” I asked
“Baby, I... Some guys ……”
“Sorry sir”
“Who you they call?”
“Sorry sir”
Then I heard her scream from a slap or something the line went dead.
What was I going to do? I have not got a call back from Chuks. I don’t even know where Austin stayed. I was calculating, imagining, praying and waiting for Chuks’s call.
“But what am I even still doing here?”
It was almost 3 o’clock. They know my place and who knows they might be heading straight here and if they catch me…. I know they would kill me.
I quickly picked my ATM card and some relevant things I needed, closed the windows and doors and left the house.
Every car I saw was suspicious and I suspected every group of guys. Those that were on the same side walk with me I evaded. I walked real fast out of my street. I took the first tricycle I saw and headed straight to Omole Estate where friends resided.

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2017
“What else could I do?”
“What’s next?”
“Could the police do anything?” I continued asking myself rhetorical questions.
“Is there a guarantee…?”

“Royce, this one wey you quite like this. Wetin dey sup?” Erick asked as he walked in from the veranda.
“I don dey observe am since.” Omoh who was playing PS added
“If you done give Jummy belle make we start dey prepare oo” said as he sat down.
“O’boy you no fi understand. I swear I am a finger deep in shit”
“And I feel I am gonna lose it.”
“Haa! What do you mean?”
Erick asked with concerns written all over his face.
“Wetin dey sup? I never see you like this before wetin happen?”
“I think Jummy and her sister have been kidnapped by the guys that robbed me last month.
“Hmmm?”
“Wetin you dey talk?”
“How did you come about this information?”
I was already breaking out sweat. I never wanted to tell them but now who knows? I might turn up dead tomorrow.
I met one of them at Jummy’s house a week after the robbery. He didn’t know I was the one they robbed until today when his brother who I had produced for described my house.
“Ehen?”
“How you con escape?
“Wey they kidnap Jummy then call you?”
“I no understand”
I explained better without missing anything and they were pissed after.
“What do we do now?”
“Who knows if them don even trail you come here self ehn?”
“Omoh, me I they go Bros side”
“Why you go Bleep up like this?” Erick asked the hundredth time.
The ringing of my phone eased the tension. I picked the call while walking to the bedroom. Saint Chuks who I had been calling all day just called to break the most disheartening news ever received in my life
Saying he was in the village. Bla bla bla they had lost a relative or something as such he couldn’t pick up my calls and they would be having a family meeting the next day.

After the call I sat on the bed and stared into oblivion.
All hopes have been dashed, what else do I do?
Omoh and Erick had left the house some minutes ago to seek the assistance of one of their uncle’s at Alagbado. Uncle Jaiye, as we called him was a retired assistant commissioner of police. I never wanted to involve him but as e be so… I couldn’t step out of this house they might fxxking gun me down self or something. I was paranoid even when my friends asked that we went see Uncle Jaiye I figuratively and literally begged they do not make me step out.
“Infact lock the door, if they come looking they would think nobody is around.”

“You think say you smart?”
“Ha ha!” they laughed hysterically.
One of the two men that held my arms and pulled me along pushed me to the cement floor. The other kicked me until I managed to stand up.
“Who you tell ehn?”
“I swear I was never going to tell anyone. I swear sir, tears where running down my face.
Please, I was struggling with them as the pulled me along they had finally caught me and were leading through a basement of a quiet and empty house although, I could hear some voices at the end of the corridor.
I begged all the way. Apologized for all my sin and even for my fathers’ they only laughed me to scorn.
For the second time in my life, I watched my life in HD all the things. I didn’t do right, things I never should have done. I watched my entire life in fast-forward yet it was slow enough for me to view every scene clearly and well detailed.
I should have kept in touch with my family. How is my mum fairing? I should not have had a fall out with my family. Why was I so stubborn? I was filled with regrets. At this moment I realized that all the fighting, all the hate,, all the good I had done all the favors I had returned, all the dreams to be the most revered music producer in the world, all the “enjoyments” meant nothing and I was not even close enough to God to begin with, I try to pray but could not, that time was no longer be. The fear of being cold and dead overshadowed everything else.
I yelped in pain and fell down. I had stepped on a sharp object. They kicked me the more with their timberland boots I swear I heard my ribs break I was gasping for breath. They were saying something but I could not figure out what they were saying I was gone.

Something cold washed over my face. I was lying on a cold cement floor everywhere was dark. I could make out a small red light, somewhere faraway it moved like fire fly. Then, I heard a rush of water behind me. I was thirsty, my throat was dry, I made to turn towards the sound but I was feeling too much pains and aches; my head was banging. The tiny red light I saw had multiplied and one was flying close to me. All my senses activated as soon as I inhaled the smell of SK.
Suddenly I could hear and feel every sound and pains at once: the droplets of water, the howling of dogs, loud music playing in a distance etc. my head was spinning. I heard someone sobbing silently very close to me. I turned towards the stifled cries slowly.
“Omoh, turn on the light.”
A bright light from a mobile phone illuminated the entire room. Austin was standing over me.
Jummy was bound next to me she was stark naked her faced had been bruised badly, I could see some crusty white…
“Oh! My God”
“Baby, I am sorry.”
“Baby I am so sorry.”
“Where is Laide?”
She sobbed silently I could not see Laide.
“Will you shut up.”
“You thought you were smart?”
“And we would never find you?”
“You are so dumb why would you run to Omole to hide?”
“And even confide in my cousins did you ever stop to think why he locked you inside when they left. OH! I forgot you asked them to lock it so that I will not…”
“Abi? Omoh how he take talk am?”
I couldn’t see the person who held the mobile phone. But, Omoh has just betrayed me.
Omoh laughing said “if them come looking they will think nobody is around.”
“Wow! What a wise dumb boy. What if the house come they burn?”
“Who else know about me?” he asked
“Nobody sir” I said
“Good, I’m sure you don’t want your girlfriend hurt more than she is already.”
“Yes sir”
Jummy never said anything she just kept sobbing.
Erick! You done with this bitch? pointing a glistening .22 at Jummy
“I want us to show him how hurt she is”
“Baba the girl sabi give head I for like one for the road”
I couldn’t come up with anything new to negotiate with. I knew my life was coming to an end.
Erick walked towards Jummy while unzipping his fly. He picked her up and forced her to her knees.
“Royce! This you babe pxxxy tight gan. In fact, she is the tightest pxxxy I had bleeped since Laide.”
I couldn’t watch Erick thrust into Jummy’s mouth.
Austin continued “I would have asked you to buy dxxk enlarger but if you sha see it in the next life buy”
They all laughed
I looked around the room trying to make out the faces of the guys who stood in the dark while ignoring the groans and moans Erick let out. I could only see their legs.
“The balls”
“The balls work on them”
“Yes!”
“Yey !!!!!!”
“My balls!”
I turned and saw Erick screaming holding his bloody crouch.
“Yes, that’s my girl Jummy had beaten off his balls it was a cannibalistic sight yet, I enjoyed it. I looked at Jummy she was smiling with blood and some white tissues dripping out of her mouth. Austin pointed the gun at her head and fired. She fell flat faced on the ground, blood leaked out of her head to the cold cement floor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Scarcity of comments and fuel. Na wa oo buhari see how commentless you have made my viewers.
Re: A Finger Deep by Smartkent(m): 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na so bro... The man is a real Phuck up

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
“Jummy! Jummy!” I screamed
I could not see anyone except Jummy I wept like a baby everything was in a slow motion.
Austin screamed.
“Shut up” I looked away from Jummy and made out his image walking from one end of the room towards me. The light had been focused on Erick who reclined on the wall beside Jummy and was being attended to by others.
“I said shut up!” Austin kicked my chest.
I wanted to stop screaming but I could not. My foolishness has successfully sealed my fate; I had no reasons to believe that I would be saved in the eleventh hour this is well over 58 minutes to the twelfth hour.
He kicked me more aggressively and was defiance to my pleas.
I started gasping for breath. I managed to maintain my gaze at him and also tried to smile but, it was painful, tears streamed down my face yet, I wanted him to have a clear picture of my final moments with the hope that it would haunt him forever. He aimed at my head as he had done with Jummy. I watched him put his forefinger to the trigger and he pulled really slowly.

There was no impact, no sound, no jerking of the gun in his hand.
I blinked.
I think I blink thrice.
He tried again but it seemed the gun had jammed.
There was no sound, everywhere was as silent as a graveyard literally it was, I couldn’t help but smile at the irony.

The smile I had wanted earlier started slow but, ended with a loud and hysterical laughter.
He was pissed off as the rest of the guys.
He raised the butt of the gun and brought it down with a brute force. I fell into a great darkness.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

LIGHT

1 Like

Re: A Finger Deep by Roycemadeit(m): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Smartkent:
Na so bro...
The man is a real Phuck up

I appreciate your following the story and thanks for the comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Novels To Read Before You Die / Port-Harcourt Named World Book Capital 2014 / Dear Contemporary African Writer, We Read; We Don't Just Read You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.