Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse (943 Views)

Your Men Are In My Prison Waiting For A Reply / Paying For Sex Give Me Low Self-esteem / Ladies Stop Your Entitlement Mentality! It's Annoying! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse by EstherAdaeze: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ladies are the cause of their problem but they never can tell how much they have pushed their man to sex another person outside because of their silly attitudes.
A nice man is a man who cares for his wife and family first before any other responsibility outside his home. When a man is such a good taking care man, especially for his family why would a woman starve him of the only thing that he could just relax his flesh and all stress he passed through both in expenses and all the financial expense he passed through, during the day.Many women all over the world have starved their husbands of sex, which has prompted them to do what they never wanted to do. Sex is very important in the life of a man. Many men can endure you not giving them food, but they can't endure you not giving them sex because that is when the main satisfaction they desire comes from.
read more @>>> http://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/10/Women-stop-starving-your-men-with-sex.html

Re: Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse by tracyfemmmm: 12:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Post makes no sense. If he want to cheat he will cheat. Besides if he knows how to do it well its d woman that will be begging him. Instead some rather go at like they r pounding yam
Re: Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 13, 2017
grin

Some men are juz naturally HOE even they have a beautiful & a good keeper type of wife..

They cheat coz their reason is "NO MAN CAN LIVE BY BREAD ALONE" undecided
Re: Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse by Dillusionist(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2017
mtchew..I should also serve it as desert,meal and water to him....since he is just dating me...
Re: Ladies Stop Starving Your Men With Sex, Give Him Your Full Body Without Excuse by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 13, 2017
When he has not married me, that's bullshit.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Ass Real Or Fake? See Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / Why Nigerian Ladies Do Not Shoot Their Shot / How I Turn My Pastor To My Sex Patner ,church Member Voice Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.