Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (22183 Views)

How To Access Loan Of Up 10m Naira With No Collaterals At Zero Interest Rate / How To Quickly Access Loan Upto A Million Naira If You Are A Car Owner In Lagos / Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by seuncyber(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2017
K
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by donnie(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Okay. Nice
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by adeoba2008(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2017
DanielsParker:
Good one from CBN.

Question is, 'to start when?'
Its already in place. Read content before comment next time.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by awa(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Stupidity at its best
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Mrkumareze(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Another story pls! This one is deceitful!
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
angry
awa:
Stupidity at its best
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
awa:
Stupidity at its best
angry
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by teadrake(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
AccessME:
How I wish it will b well executed

But wait .... How many students Central Bank go feet give 3millon out of the trillion graduates out there looking for job?
You mean Trillion of Nigerian youths are out there looking for jobWhat is our entire population then??
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by chomchom1(f): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Is better I use it to borrow monI than keeping it grin... Let me go and tell all my friends... If we gather 12m is better 4 us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:
So you think if you give me loan of 3m and I drop my b.sc certificate, I'll come back for it? Something I almost used as rizla to smoke igbo some days back.
egbon, 2day issa lucky day 4 u!

aya siddon let's do deliverance grin

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Daboomb: 7:19am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:
So you think if you give me loan of 3m and I drop my b.sc certificate, I'll come back for it? Something I almost used as rizla to smoke igbo some days back.

Your Certificate is just a piece of paper because you did not work for it, as other normal students do.
And that is why it has remianed unproductive for you since you got it, while your mates have used theirs to secure jobs in banks, oil companies, e.t.c

You entered Higher Institution as a "garbage-in", and left the institution as a "garbage-out". (GIGO)
Even if they give dolts like you the #3M, you'll liely use it to gamble and still endup inside the gutter that you emerged from
. angry angry

"A Pig, no matter how dressed, will still grunt like a Pig"
undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Activeman391(m): 7:20am On Oct 13, 2017
We hope the upper class will not corner this one.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by lonelydora: 7:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Menh:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that youths venturing into various Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) in the country, can now access micro finance loans up to N3million from banks with their academic certificates as collateral.

The CBN disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, through its Director of Development Finances, Dr. Mudashiru Olaitan, at the third All Civil Society Na tional Economic Summit, organised by the Coalition of Civil Society Groups.

According to him, young entrepreneurs can also access bank loans using their jewelleries and other moveable assets as collateral, under the National Collateral Registry policy of the Bank.

“The CBN has introduced a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging the youths to engage in entrepreneurial activities that will create employment and boost economic growth.

“Young entrepreneurs can now borrow up to N3million with their academic certificates as collateral.

There is also a policy, the National Collateral Registry, which enables young entrepreneurs who may not have immovable properties, to use their moveable properties, like jewelleries, gold and other things to access micro loans from banks” he said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigerian-youths-can-access-loan-academic-certificates-cbn/

At a single or double digit interest rate?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by lonelydora: 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:

You cracked me up, man
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Adebowale89(m): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2017
so where is the money because FG have been crying like an helpless baby that there is no money

they want to borrow money and still want to borrow people's money. like I don't get?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by sotall(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2017
You can imagine when they kick start the program and millions of youths who don't have need for their certificate use it to get loans with the mindset of not paying back
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Antina(f): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Oya CBN, I beg of you, come and take it. Is it possible to get extra 3million with second degree?? cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Damfostopper(m): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2017
I don't mind dropping my SSCE and HND certificate for that 3 million if it is real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Praktikals(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Celcius:
It'll remain a policy as it has been.
Thank you.
The hitches will just be so frustrating, you'll wish you had channeled that energy elsewhere.
Member of Naysayer Association of Nigeria spotted. Wehdone sire.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 13, 2017
i think there are trying 2 reduce the amount of bsc roaming the country, bc i dnt see any tangible busines a man can do wit dat 3m, even a standard shop worths more. They knw many wil nt be able 2 pay bak ..nija politics.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Olatara(f): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Jesu (quote author=Daboomb post=61371066]

Your Certificate is just a piece of paper because you did not work for it, as other normal students do.
And that is why it has remianed unproductive for you since you got it, while your mates have used theirs to secure jobs in banks, oil companies, e.t.c

You entered Higher Institution as a "garbage-in", and left the institution as a "garbage-out". (GIGO)
Even if they give dolts like you the #3M, you'll liely use it to gamble and still endup inside the gutter that you emerged from
. angry angry

undecided undecided undecided[/quote] shocked
Daboomb:

. angry angry

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by SkenolProp(m): 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
So,my certificate is worth 3 million naira undecided undecided undecided .Ok ooo grin grin #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:

Angry Nigerian grin.

You spoke my mind sha.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by HMZi: 8:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Imagine sayi get both HND and B.sc certificate like babatunde!!!! one go sink o
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
teadrake:

You mean Trillion of Nigerian youths are out there looking for jobWhat is our entire population then??
Irony!
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nigeman: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Celcius:
Thank you.
The hitches will just be so frustrating, you'll wish you had channeled that energy elsewhere.

Guy be positive once.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Menh:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that youths venturing into various Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) in the country, can now access micro finance loans up to N3million from banks with their academic certificates as collateral.

The CBN disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, through its Director of Development Finances, Dr. Mudashiru Olaitan, at the third All Civil Society Na tional Economic Summit, organised by the Coalition of Civil Society Groups.

According to him, young entrepreneurs can also access bank loans using their jewelleries and other moveable assets as collateral, under the National Collateral Registry policy of the Bank.

“The CBN has introduced a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging the youths to engage in entrepreneurial activities that will create employment and boost economic growth.

“Young entrepreneurs can now borrow up to N3million with their academic certificates as collateral.

There is also a policy, the National Collateral Registry, which enables young entrepreneurs who may not have immovable properties, to use their moveable properties, like jewelleries, gold and other things to access micro loans from banks” he said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigerian-youths-can-access-loan-academic-certificates-cbn/

African mumu-ism on the rampage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by LydayBobo(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Celcius:
Thank you.
You nail it. Let me replace the word "hitches" with 'terms and conditions' hahaha
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by oleary(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Person go collect the loan finish, run vo police station after 2 weeks go lay complain say robbers enter him house beat am, carry him laptop bag wey him certificates been dey inside after he returned from an interview the previous day. When him finish with police, him go come fo swear for court say him certificate don loss, come carry that one plus police report go him school go tender make them give ambnew certificate.

Abi e no possible?

Most of us will always look for means to cheat the system. CBN should just make the system "cheat proof"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by IRIENBOY(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by yebcy4u(f): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
this is really not a bad idea afterall
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by reuben79: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2017
neweraomo:
Nothing works out in this zoo we live in
leave d zoo and go to d bush

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Trading For Manufacturing - Dangote / How Much Have You Saved This Year? / CBN Forex Policy Irreversible — Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.