Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN (22169 Views)

How To Access Loan Of Up 10m Naira With No Collaterals At Zero Interest Rate / How To Quickly Access Loan Upto A Million Naira If You Are A Car Owner In Lagos / Meet The Criteria And Access Loan In A Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Gwan2(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
teadrake:

You mean Trillion of Nigerian youths are out there looking for jobWhat is our entire population then??

Betterstill, what is the entire world population. Trillion ko
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by reuben79: 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
what time is goin to start pls?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Ranchhoddas: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2017
3 million? People go just sell their certificates to FG in the name of loan.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by benebaby77: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God this is an avenue for me to drop my third class lower certificate.....
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by newoffer: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:
So you think if you give me loan of 3m and I drop my b.sc certificate, I'll come back for it? Something I almost used as rizla to smoke igbo some days back.
. Hope d initiators are not high on fresh igbo. I pity banks. U Na wan refund graduate their money
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Joejoe12(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
infact i need the loan afterall the Cert is at for yrs doing nothing
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by newoffer: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2017
if I hear say dem don start to collect their frustrated papers.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by judlice84: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Me way get two certificates,na to drop one forget am sharp sharp smiley
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Liars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Ochoiho: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
Please can somebody educate us on how this works? Do i walk to any Bank and tell them i want CBN youth entrepreneurial loan?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Ezi39: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
I pray it will be accepted because saying it and doing it is different thing all together.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by bfmconcepts: 10:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Certificate that is not able to get a job of 50k/month will not be a guarantee for 3m loan?
Why are they still deceiving us that we are the leaders of tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Menh:
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has disclosed that youths venturing into various Small and Medium Enterprise(SME) in the country, can now access micro finance loans up to N3million from banks with their academic certificates as collateral.

The CBN disclosed this yesterday in Abuja, through its Director of Development Finances, Dr. Mudashiru Olaitan, at the third All Civil Society Na tional Economic Summit, organised by the Coalition of Civil Society Groups.

According to him, young entrepreneurs can also access bank loans using their jewelleries and other moveable assets as collateral, under the National Collateral Registry policy of the Bank.

“The CBN has introduced a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging the youths to engage in entrepreneurial activities that will create employment and boost economic growth.

“Young entrepreneurs can now borrow up to N3million with their academic certificates as collateral.

There is also a policy, the National Collateral Registry, which enables young entrepreneurs who may not have immovable properties, to use their moveable properties, like jewelleries, gold and other things to access micro loans from banks” he said.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/10/nigerian-youths-can-access-loan-academic-certificates-cbn/

Looks good on paper.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by osusuallstars: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2017
How do we apply and when?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by webngnews: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Lies
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by franudi: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2017
africansunite:
the developers will be sidelined again why because dem no dey go school...

they are illiterates
You are not sure.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by tbliss22(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:
So you think if you give me loan of 3m and I drop my b.sc certificate, I'll come back for it? Something I almost used as rizla to smoke igbo some days back.

kikikikikiki..... I just can't stop laughing, guyyyyyyy haba!! has it gotten to this U better cherish your certificate, at least you worked for it alongside all the school fees.

However, we all know this is simply packaging and only the grace of God will make this come to fruition.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Collins2028(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
I need more detail on this
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Gkay1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
ismokeweed:
if u labour for it, u won't try that.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by akaahs(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
SWORD419:
h
come chop indomie wit dog meat
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Daboomb:

Your Certificate is just a piece of paper because you did not work for it, as other normal students do.
And that is why it has remianed unproductive for you since you got it, while your mates have used theirs to secure jobs in banks, oil companies, e.t.c

You entered Higher Institution as a "garbage-in", and left the institution as a "garbage-out". (GIGO)
Even if they give dolts like you the #3M, you'll liely use it to gamble and still endup inside the gutter that you emerged from
. angry angry

"A Pig, no matter how dressed, will still grunt like a Pig"
undecided undecided undecided
Issokay. I know you're frustrated. But the important question, is it your certificate? If not, then shove it up your ass.
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by kaywhy09(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
To access loan from who?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by AroOkigbo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanielsParker:
Good one from CBN.
Question is, 'to start when?'
This is one reason Nigerians are easily deceived. Good one? Can't you see it's silent on the rate, procedure and when. Are commercial banks not giving loans?
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
MichaelSokoto:

egbon, 2day issa lucky day 4 u!

aya siddon let's do deliverance grin
grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm another yeye
Re: Nigerian Youths Can Access Loan With Academic Certificates – CBN by jjwax(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Bank Of Industry Market Moni Loan Is Another Way To Enjoy Government Loan. Starting From #50,000

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / FG Grants Dangote Cement ₦22.32bn Tax Credit / Setting Up A Provision Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.