Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (61658 Views)

Destiny Etiko Twerks For D'Banj (Video) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by victorazyvictor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Michellla:
who is she ?
international ashawo
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by jimbson: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
dyadeleye:

She's international video vixen cum well paid olosho Check out dj.khalid music videos.

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by iammolise(m): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
lol

the mopol be intimidated by the bum ass package tho grin

the tittis are apparently making him uncomfortable... I see some perspiration forming on his forehead and i see him gulping down some firm saliva fluids grin

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Macmoni(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
MasViews:
What does she do for a living?

A'ight, I got it. She is a gold digger and also Blac Chyna's friend who is a f**king gold digging bitch whose job is bitching from one celebrity to another, and that automatically make her famous.
it pays(gold digging) and she makes ah hella fame from dat
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by loluadebayo: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
her cv enter 4 pages o. Choi. see resume
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Bonejr(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
This girl nearly crashes t.i and Tony's marriage
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by chymes0359(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Skmoda360:
sure she is
Menh! That bea nyash set.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by sarutobie(m): 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
mccoy47:
See portfolio na,
current side chic of rapper T.I and ex girlfriend of Drake

Smh for some girls
And some thirsty guys would pay just to see her, go home and den abuse dia selves with vaseline, morning fresh or ogbonu soup!! angry
Such dark sense of humor grin
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Skmoda360(m): 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
chymes0359:

Menh! That bea nyash set.
she is not even T.I. girlfriend again, she was heartbroken when T.I. and Tem got back together.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Elnino4ladies: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
goduzu:
I remember her in dj Khalid video..

Which particular video is that?
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Sixaxis: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nyc pix..with her pierced nipple.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by AuroraB(f): 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kennitrust:
she no make sense
grin Na lie cheesy
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
mccoy47:
See portfolio na,

Smh for some girls
And some thirsty guys would pay just to see her, go home and den abuse dia selves with vaseline, morning fresh or ogbonu soup!! angry
u really got me cracked up u know, u don craze finish grin grin grin
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by contactikenna(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
This girl is a role model to plenty oloshos, they have taken Olosho to a new height.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by amarachievelyn8: 4:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who she epp
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by dyadeleye(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
chymes0359:

shey na the one that called him ßilly huh?

Hehehe, yes boss.
A major key to me baby...
I love you Billy

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
benega:
The king must cum grin

No be lie grin
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
dyadeleye:

She's international video vixen cum well paid olosho
Check out dj.khalid music videos.
Thats it bro
Shes in diced pineapples video
And lot of Djkhaled videos

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Which particular video is that?

DO YOU MIND video
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Elnino4ladies: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Yahooboi:

DO YOU MIND video
Thanks
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Realali(f): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Michellla:
who is she ?

Help me ask them o ah trie
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by colizee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nice resume....she about to add coco master to it. �
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by kabillion(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Even closing my eyes I am still seeing her pictures. What does that mean?
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
So this is what the Army paid by the tax payers do? We are paying him to guard negro prostitutes from America. Why couldn't they pay for a private security? Nigeria is 300 years backward.
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by kpolli(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
So this is what the Army paid by the tax payers do? We are paying him to guard negro prostitutes from America. Why couldn't they pay for a private security? Nigeria is 300 years backward.

Hahahahahah chai u have killed us ooo,well sha I know nigeria still give and you still make money from it even if it 300year's backwards
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah chai u have killed us ooo,well sha I know nigeria still give and you still make money from it even if it 300year's backwards
yes! but it's true! you people pay Army to guard American oloshos angry
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
mccoy47:
See portfolio na,

Smh for some girls
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
Mhen cry cry

I would've said she's blessed, but after a deep thought, I remembered surgery/implant

I decided not to give a f*ck

Butt and Breast Implant
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Decryptor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Decryptor(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
mosesjida:
one of the world's most paid olosho.... Look at her booty like camel.. an highly paid slaymummy...sure she is gonna cum for dbanj before she goes back

Dbanj will use the money for his house rent to pay this international olosho whom it is learnt charges nothing less than $10000 for a night stand and later now, when they will paste quit notice for him and when we laugh, his e-warriors will come to his defence. SMH!
Re: Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour by Martin0(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yes! but it's true! you people pay Army to guard American oloshos angry

Well I thinks she paid to get the service rendered to her,coz I somehow doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh’s Husband, Prince Kpokpogri Receives Car She Bought For Him / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Uriel Arrives Lagos After Her Eviction (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.