Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,233 members, 7,849,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG (1104 Views)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching / Mixed Reactions Trail Buhari’s Expected Presence At FEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by LadyNaija(f): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Punch reported that Jim Yong Kim who is the president of the World Bank Group said they were focusing their effort on the northern part of Nigeria based on the directive of President Buhari. He said: He stated: “You know, in my very first meeting with President Buhari he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the northern region of Nigeria and we’ve done that. “Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult.

“I think Nigeria, of course, has suffered from the dropping oil prices. I think things are just now getting better. “But the conversation we need to have with Nigeria, I think, is in many ways related to the theme that I brought to the table just this past week, which is investment in human capital.

“The percentage of the Gross Domestic Product that Nigeria spends on healthcare is less than one percent. “Despite that, there is so much turbulence in the northern part of the country, and there is the hit that was taken from the drop in the oil prices. “Nigeria has to think ahead and invest in its people. Investing in the things that will allow Nigeria to be a thriving, rapidly growing economy in the future is what the country has to focus on right now.”

Nigerians expressed their reactions online with many people expressing dismay over the latest development. Many accused the president of only concentrating on the north although a few claimed it was because the region has been ravaged by Boko Haram.

Read the reactions below:

Danladi Rabiu Kunle2000 wrote: "Buhari is right as no president can develope the whole country at the same time. You have to focus on one side and do it well before you move to the next side. So the South should be patient when the world bank finishes its projects in the North it will now be the turn of South. Remember Jonathan and Diezeani who were busy stealing our money did the same thing and you never complained.

All the NNPC projects were concentrated in the south while Ajaokuta-Kano-Kaduna gas pipeline project was abandoned. His Tribe boys were breaking the pipeline that sends oil to Kaduna refinary while Jonathan and his elders looked the other way. The hated GEJ also wickedly abandoned oil exploration in the North which buhari is now doing. Finally The rogue regime of GEJ also directed international bodies to focus their projects on the south and even the Sovereign Wealth Fund Projects were all in the south. So why are you wailers and 2015 election losers criticising buhari who is trying to correct the injustice meted out to the North during GEJ's years of locust."

Kunle wrote: "I laugh you, is it now you're knowing that Nigeria is not one? your likes, including GEJ were busy here talking one Nigeria and developing the north instead of the south, appointing northerners instead of southerners. I never regret campaigning for buhari, it's to remind fools like you from the south that whenever you have a position of influence remember your region and your people first."

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/10/you-are-truly-president-of-north.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0fxIstlGc5M/WeCNX90bocI/AAAAAAAAHlI/DTIcftgk9J4D-PKfw8P1AYLsCYkAVKIJgCLcBGAs/s640/1.png[/img]
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by LadyNaija(f): 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by kilmix: 10:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Sarrki over to you.

1 Like

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by Afriifa(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2017
what do you expect from a certificate-less dullard?

The Bastard has no money to initiate development projects for Niger Deltans, But has money to fund Military Operations in d region.

The Northern Army are not focused on arresting d globally recognized terrorist, "Abubakar Shekau" but are focused on arresting Nnamdi Kanu.

The Buhari -Led Army have not being able to arrest Shetima (who is constantly accused of sponsoring Boko-Haram) but, are so interested in arresting Tompolo...

n u dare wish me happy independence for being a nigerian? Slave.

Note:

"If anyone on this planet of humans, has mandated his/her self never to rest until Tompolo is finally eliminated . That person is surely going to die before that happens" -King Dr Robert.

1 Like

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by Homeboiy: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2017
We know undecided

1 Like

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by onward4life(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Assamalekun y'all

grin
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by zombieHUNTER: 11:04am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is a certified jihadist

1 Like

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by MikaelsonRx(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Interesting.
It's quite unfortunate, but then, no matter how much you put in the North, be it, billions of dollars on a daily basis, nothing good will come out of that region. They're seriously drawing this country backwards and dragging her name to the mud.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari wey your certificate, he go hire 30 SANs

Buhari help and grow Nigeria's economy, he carry us enter recession(2nd time)

Buhari unite Nigeria, he divides Nigeria more than ever before..

What manner of man is this Buhari angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by nerodenero: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2017
The statement 'I belong to nobody and everybody' now has a clear and direct meaning.

'I belong to nobody' means he doesn't represent the South at all while 'I belong to everybody' simply means he is King of the North. Never again should we as a people have a government that is this divisive.

As for Uncle Jona and BAT, una see una lives? Jona turn bingo for north on to say he want make dem vote am for second term and BAT too pour sand-sand for Jona matter on to say he wan further/strengthen his position as the biggest godfather for we country by making the Daura man the 'aare'. Una two don successfully sell the south to the north! South cancels South and North wins, but why? Una do well o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by desmond2pk: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
And want ibo children to allow themselves to be injected by buhari army?
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by dannytoe(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is the president, Arthur and Founder of the of the sharing formula and idealogy 97% Vs 5% as for me proudly 5%

2 Likes

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by hornyofife: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm...Even afonja seem to crying more than the bereaved now.

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by PatriotTemidayo: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
This man is just making BMC job more difficult for Sarrki and Co. cry

Let me Cum and be going........ kiss
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by newbornmacho(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by hornyofife: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin

Re: You Are Truly The President Of The North - Reactions Trail Buhari’s Order To WBG by mazimee(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is very far from what a president should be. We screamed this during the campaign, but they called us Jonathans

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Showdown. Nigeria Vs France Vs China / South South And South Yeast Should Join Forces And Get Most Out Of Nigeria / PHOTO: Medical Genotype Table For Intending Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.