Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria (2589 Views)

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Efforts are underway by the nepotist in chief Muhammad buhari to force the north to grow up and develop and catch up with the south in ... The 2 years or so left for this miserable administration. Exploring for oil in the arid north, paying 5000 to jigawa people, directing the World Bank to shift its operations to the north are just some of the panicky measures he seeks to use to advantage the North over the south. Somehow he and his fellows imagine that a little cheating here and there can convert the north from a cesspit of poverty, disease, religious terrorism and illiteracy to a paradise of peace and prosperity. The northern President is on a long thing. The essential difference between the North and the south is innate and not external. The average core Northerner is unintelligent, lazy to the bone, and genetically unsuited for excellence. He is used to cheating his way to the top and cannot survive without patronage. Without addressing these any resource ploughed into the north will end up where all others before it ended up. No matter what you do, the south will remain ahead of you.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by PatriotTemidayo: 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Q
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Q
buhari has taken tribalism to new heights

1 Like

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Factfinder1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Booked
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by blackfase(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari has proven a disaster to himself again and again. He sure is on self destruct mode. I sincerely hope he continues like this till election time. He's just irredeemable....

4 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Everything that looks like a benefit is being shipped to the north. Useless tribalists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
blackfase:
Buhari has proven a disaster to himself again and again. He sure is on self destruct mode. I sincerely hope he continues like this till election time. He's just irredeemable....
Things like this make me wonder if this country has any hope
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by blackfase(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
No hope! Not with these gaggle of hustlers in power. I personally have been hoping for more than thirty years. I gave up not too long ago.... tragically!

newbornmacho:

Things like this make me wonder if this country has any hope

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
blackfase:

No hope! Not with these gaggle of hustlers in power. I personally have been hoping for more than thirty years. I gave up not too long ago.... tragically!

very very sad and painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
The zomBs/abobakus/coneheads/agberoes below will soon troop in to defend their lords n masters grin grin

thunda faya all coneheads grin

3 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Justiceleague1:
The zomBs/abobakus/coneheads/agberoes below will soon troop in to defend their lords n masters grin grin

thunda faya all coneheads grin
[/s]

Aba illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Aba illiterate.
Do you support this useless administration in its hate driven policies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Justiceleague1: 1:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
Aba illiterate.
E PAIN AM grin
sokoto usmanDanALUMAJIRI grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
This useless administration has several self hating southerners with very low self esteem and is using them in their destruction of the south. People like rochas, anchor, osinbajo etc should be burying themselves in shame right now.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where are obasanjo, tinubu, Ken nnamani etc. Oh God! What did I do to have this set of hopeless old fools as leaders controlling my country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Efforts are underway by the nepotist in chief Muhammad buhari to force the north to grow up and develop and catch up with the south in ... The 2 years or so left for this miserable administration. Exploring for oil in the arid north, paying 5000 to jigawa people, directing the World Bank to shift its operations to the north are just some of the panicky measures he seeks to use to advantage the North over the south. Somehow he and his fellows imagine that a little cheating here and there can convert the north from a cesspit of poverty, disease, religious terrorism and illiteracy to a paradise of peace and prosperity. The northern President is on a long thing. The essential difference between the North and the south is innate and not external. The average core Northerner is unintelligent, lazy to the bone, and genetically unsuited for excellence. He is used to cheating his way to the top and cannot survive without patronage. Without addressing these any resource ploughed into the north will end up where all others before it ended up. No matter what you do, the south will remain ahead of you.

No wonder many white supremacists think black people are a bunch of sub-human savages. See the rubbish you're spewing about fellow black people with your delusions of grandeur. The South is a wretched, impoverished hell-hole. The only difference with the North is cultural and not due to some phantom, phony horseshiit about genetic inferiority. We were simply more fortunate to have been deeper penetrated by Western culture and education while the North, who were more resistant to this Westernization weren't. Pre-colonial Northern Nigeria was a more advanced civilization than the South, especially the highly primitive Eastern regions in the South.
Better grow up and stop peddling your hateful stewpidity around.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No wonder many white supremacists think black people are a bunch of sub-human savages. See the rubbish you're spewing about fellow black people with your delusions of grandeur. The South is a wretched, impoverished hell-hole. The only difference with the North is cultural and not due to some phantom, phony horseshiit about genetic inferiority. We were simply more fortunate to have been deeper penetrated by Western culture and education while the North, who were more resistant to this Westernization weren't. Pre-colonial Northern Nigeria was a more advanced civilization than the South, especially the highly primitive Eastern regions in the South.
Better grow up and stop peddling your hateful stewpidity around.
First off, if you believe in racial equality you are unbelievably uninformed. There is a solid scientific basis for the notions of racial difference. The northern IQ is lower than the South Eastern at least.
Secondly the west met the whites before the east, but the east has caught up. The North on the other hand is unable or unwilling to grow up.... Laziness or genes.
Kiss the truth, they are incapable of much.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by orisa37: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
God caused the problem: Genesis: 16:12.
Mohammed(Moses) has been sent to settle the problem of Genesis: 16:12 but since God is not ready yet to judge His Creatures, Satan is feeding fat on the problem until Boom's and Doom's day come.
The North and South of Nigeria are the Arabs and Israelis or Ishmaelites and Isaacists of Africa. It's all Complex, waiting for God to discern.
And until then, the Southern States,, with assistance from Israel, should make themselves economically fully autonomous and secured..
After all Nigeria didn't fight Britain for her Independence, why should any of our 36 Constitutional States fight, who now, to be fully autonomous and agree to contribute to finance a unifying Presiding Liason Centre?
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:

First off, if you believe in racial equality you are unbelievably uninformed. There is a solid scientific basis for the notions of racial difference. The northern IQ is lower than the South Eastern at least.
Secondly the west met the whites before the east, but the east has caught up. The North on the other hand is unable or unwilling to grow up.... Laziness or genes.
Kiss the truth, they are incapable of much.

Yes, there are scientific studies than rank sub-saharan Africans as the lowest IQ group of races in the world (including the Jew claimers in the South East grin). Many of such claims have been rebutted by other studies. There is no scientific basis for your mooronic claim than Northerners have lower IQ's than those in the South.

Don't kid yourself. I've been to elite schools in this country (I schooled for 3 years in Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja - look them up) and some of the smartest people I've ever met were Northern scholars - often privileged Fulanis with wealthy, educated parents and minority Christian Northerners. It's obvious to anyone using their brains a cultural de-emphasis on education by the vast Northern peasantry is responsible for their literacy problems and has nothing to do with their intrinsic intelligence.

You're the kind of braggart that embarrasses Igbos everywhere with your repellent chest-beating and farcical delusions of superiority over others. Then you wonder why many Nigerians resent fuccktards like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Yes, there are scientific studies than rank sub-saharan Africans as the lowest IQ group of races in the world (including the Jew claimers in the South East grin). Many of such claims have been rebutted by other studies. There is no scientific basis for your mooronic claim than Northerners have lower IQ's than those in the South.

Don't kid yourself. I've been to elite schools in this country (I schooled for 3 years in Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja - look them up) and some of the smartest people I've ever met were Northern scholars - often privileged Fulanis with wealthy, educated parents and minority Christian Northerners. It's obvious to anyone using their brains a cultural, de-emphasis on education by the vast Northern peasantry is responsible for their literacy problems and has nothing to do with their intrinsic intelligence.

You're the kind of braggart that embarrasses Igbos everywhere with your repellent chest-beating and farcical delusions of superiority over others. Then you wonder why many Nigerians resent fuccktards like you.
You met a few bright northerners in elite schools after all the heavy selection process and that shows northerners are bright. OK clap for yourself. Igbos don't chestbeat, we say it as it is... Deal with that. I schooled with the cream of the northern elite and even after correcting for class and status they were still miles behind everyone else. Funny how you dont Have issues with the gross nepotism of buhari that this article addresses, that tells us something doesn't it.
Oh by the way... The igbo tribe has a higher IQ than the national average. Ask your teachers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Don't kid yourself. I've been to elite schools in this country (I schooled for 3 years in Loyola Jesuit College in Abuja - look them up) and some of the smartest people I've ever met were Northern scholars - often privileged Fulanis with wealthy, educated parents and minority Christian Northerners. It's obvious to anyone using their brains a cultural de-emphasis on education by the vast Northern peasantry is responsible for their literacy problems and has nothing to do with their intrinsic intelligence.

Loyola jesuit. That's the best school in the country. You must have been among the best to even scale the rigorous entrance exams.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:

You met a few bright northerners in elite schools after all the heavy selection process and that shows northerners are bright. OK clap for yourself. Igbos don't chestbeat, we say it as it is... Deal with that. I schooled with the cream of the northern elite and even after correcting for class and status they were still miles behind everyone else. Funny how you dont Have issues with the gross nepotism of buhari that this article addresses, that tells us something doesn't it.
Oh by the way... The igbo tribe has a higher IQ than the national average. Ask your teachers.
Of course that is the rubbish you'll claim. Meanwhile, step up to ABU up North and I can assure you you'll get your arse well handed to you by legions of people that will bust you delusions.

You say what as it is? I always wonder if many of you can be this embarrassingly boastful despite still largely being a tribe of traders, how on earth would many of you be if we were like Jews (and no, we're not Jews grin we're a bunch f Niger-Congo negroes who never stepped foot on the Sahara) who with a global population of 12 million people, have won almost 200 Nobel prizes. How would many of you be if we were a genuinely accomplished tribe that produces the finest inventors and innovators and the wealthiest men in the world? Do you have any self-awareness to understand how your repellent, arrogant (and highly delusional) bragging makes you look to the rest of the world? When did you conduct your national IQ test to come about your claim?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Loyola jesuit. That's the best school in the country. You must have been among the best to even scale the rigorous entrance exams.

At primary level, perhaps. Under the supervision of mummy and daddy, I was a good student. I was a lousy slacker and truant when I got my freedom in University though and finished with mediocre grades. smiley
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Of course that is the rubbish you'll claim. Meanwhile, step up to ABU up North and I can assure you you'll get your arse well handed to you by legions of people that will bust you delusions.

You say what as it is? I always wonder if many of you can be this embarrassingly boastful despite still largely being a tribe of traders, how on earth would many of you be if we were like Jews (and no, we're not Jews grin we're a bunch f Niger-Congo negroes who never stepped foot on the Sahara) who with a global population of 12 million people, have won almost 200 Nobel prizes. How would many of you be if we were a genuinely accomplished tribe that produces the finest inventors and innovators and the wealthiest men in the world? Do you have any self-awareness to understand how your repellent, arrogant (and highly delusional) bragging makes you look to the rest of the world? When did you conduct your national IQ test to come about your claim?
Which ABU? and I was taking you seriously. Check my posts... I am on the ground here in the north. I live and move with the northerners and I know what I am saying. Once again all races are not equal. Everyone knows this but only hypocrites fail to acknowledge it

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

At primary level, perhaps. Under the supervision of mummy and daddy, I was a good student. I was a lousy slacker and truant when I got my freedom in University though and finished with mediocre grades. smiley
With an education at loyola, you should have been thinking of harvard or MIT. What drove you to school in Nigeria? All the guys who get into harvard from high school in Nigeria go to loyola.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

With an education at loyola, you should have been thinking of harvard or MIT. What drove you to school in Nigeria? All the guys who get into harvard from high school in Nigeria go to loyola.

Stop depressing me, jare. grin
Who is talking about Harvard when I was struggling to keep my head above water in ordinary UNN? And I didn't graduate from there. I dropped out after my JSS3 because their fees were getting crazier and crazier and my civil servant parents couldn't keep up. They currently pay close to 3 million naira a session.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Stop depressing me, jare. grin
Who is talking about Harvard when I was struggling to keep my head above water in ordinary UNN? And I didn't graduate from there. I dropped out after my JSS3 because their fees were getting crazier and crazier and my civil servant parents couldn't keep up. They currently pay close to 3 million naira a session.
That school if my kids can't go there I will send them to Cameroon. I have met a few products from there and they were exceptional. Is UNN very hard? I graduated with a 2 2 from Ghana and I have abandoned the degree. It's a hopeless situation.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:

Which ABU? and I was taking you seriously. Check my posts... I am on the ground here in the north. I live and move with the northerners and I know what I am saying. Once again all races are not equal. Everyone knows this but only hypocrites fail to acknowledge it

Believe it or not, I believe there is a racial disparity in IQ. Every standardized tests ever developed always has Far East Asians (Chinese, Japs and Koreans) and Ashkenazi Jews at the top. And then Caucasians. Sub-saharan Africans do pretty badly. I'm no expert certainly, but if a small group of people of a few million people like Ashkenazi Jews keep producing the Einsteins and Heisenbergs and Sigmund Freuds of the world, etc and keep producing a disproportionate number of the world's wealthiest, most innovative entrepreneurs, maybe they're simply genetically gifted - the same way people of West African origin are the best sprinters in the world.

But I asked you a simple question: when did you conduct these your national IQ tests that prove Northerners are of lower IQ than Southerners?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Police Releases Recruitment Results, Favors Northern Candidates / Bukola Saraki Is The Most Intelligent Politician In Nigeria Today. / Breaking: CCT Has Concurrent Jurisdiction With High Court, Judge Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.