Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) (4093 Views)

Saggy Boobs: Nigerian Lady Cries Out After Being Body-Shamed Repeatedly (Video) / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos] / Chidera Eggerue 'The Slumflower' On Saggy Boobs: "When Man Asks You Why Your.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Towncrier247: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
A beautiful Nigerian UK-based presenter, Chidera shared photos of herself, referring to herself as the saggy boobs master on her IG page and gave tips on how to style saggy boobs.

She wrote; "how to style saggy boobs: a tutorial. step 1 - wear the damn outfit. step 2 - remember not to care. we are all dying. #SAGGYBOOBSMATTER"

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/nigerian-oap-shows-off-her-saggy-boobsgives-tips-on-how-to-style-it-pics

Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Towncrier247: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
grin

In other countries, whether u have saggy or tiny or having a huge bumpers nobody really cares grin

As long she is confident showing it to the public.. and I wud still prefer natural breast than having silicon stuffed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by ceezarhh(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Aunty is consoling herself...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Towncrier247: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

In other countries, whether u have saggy or tiny or having a huge bumpers nobody really cares grin

As long she is confident showing it to the public.. and I wud still prefer natural breast than having silicon stuffed lipsrsealed

True though
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Towncrier247: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
More
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Holyfield1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
What fuckery is this
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by nelson7777: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
yea we understand u perfectly, but at least try to wear bra evry once in a while

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Dillusionist(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
She's right
Self confidence matters
I don't care what people say
It's my boob not yours
If u have a prob with how it is, go hang yourself.. ain't got time for shit
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by mistercap567(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
mhizesther:
She's right
Self confidence matters
I don't care what people say
It's my boob not yours
If u have a prob with how it is, go hang yourself.. ain't got time for shit
sup esther
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Preca(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by 2dice01: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Boob's wey fall pass Naira that one Don pass recession
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
mistercap567:

sup esther

Hello mister
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Uyi168: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
With good packaging,dat boobi fit still sell market o
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Threecrownz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Saggy boobs everywhere...biko cover these boobs and don't corrupt our eyes...
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by mistercap567(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
mhizesther:

Hello mister
Lol, whats ur fb name
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
mistercap567:

Lol, whats ur fb name

I don't do fb
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by chubinwa(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
ara dara-ada, adago
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by mistercap567(m): 8:03am On Oct 14, 2017
mhizesther:

I don't do fb
And u can't give out ur whatsapp number
Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Consolations! That is all!!

Re: Nigerian OAP Shows Off Her 'saggy' Boobs,gives Tips On How To Style It (pics) by phoenix17(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2018
ur boobs dey sagaciously sag

(1) (Reply)

Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / These Days, Can Woman Stay Virgin Untill ..... (photo) / What Do Girls Look At ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.