Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria (2625 Views)

PMB Meeting With Northern Governors, Service Chiefs, Osinbajo Denied Entry-Okupe / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Meets With Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

That school if my kids can't go there I will send them to Cameroon. I have met a few products from there and they were exceptional. Is UNN very hard? I graduated with a 2 2 from Ghana and I have abandoned the degree. It's a hopeless situation.

If you can afford it, do so. It's an outstanding place to send your kids.

No, UNN isn't hard. It's like any other Federal University. If you've got good aptitude and you're focused and work hard, there's no reason you wouldn't clean up your results. I struggled in University because of truancy and sheer lousiness. I entered Uni at 16 after living a pretty sheltered life and I was overwhelmed by my new freedom and basically wasted 3 years before I recovered my senses.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No, UNN isn't hard. It's like any other Federal University. If you've got good aptitude and you're focused and work hard, there's no reason you wouldn't clean up your results. I struggled in University because of truancy and sheer lousiness. I entered Uni at 16 after living a pretty sheltered life and I was overwhelmed by my new freedom and basically wasted 3 years before I recovered my senses.
I have read some of your posts and even though some them are as bitter as kola. Truer words have never been said.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

I have read some of your posts and even though some them are as bitter as kola. Truer words have never been said. I don't still agree with you on some things do.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I have read some of your posts and even though some them are as bitter as kola. Truer words have never been said. I don't still agree with you on some things do.

Well, we're all human. Even twins don't agree on everything. I'm always up for civil debate, but some people here constitute an intolerable nuisance with their toxic tribalism.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Well, we're all human. Even twins don't agree on everything. I'm always up for civil debate, but some people here constitute an intolerable nuisance with their toxic tribalism.
I don't take anything serious on nairaland. Most of the people who make those tribalistic comments are real life loosers.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Believe it or not, I believe there is a racial disparity in IQ. Every standardized tests ever developed always has Far East Asians (Chinese, Japs and Koreans) and Ashkenazi Jews at the top. And then Caucasians. Sub-saharan Africans do pretty badly. I'm no expert certainly, but if a small group of people of a few million people like Ashkenazi Jews keep producing the Einsteins and Heisenbergs and Sigmund Freuds of the world, etc and keep producing a disproportionate number of the world's wealthiest, most innovative entrepreneurs, maybe they're simply genetically gifted - the same way people of West African origin are the best sprinters in the world.

But I asked you a simple question: when did you conduct these your national IQ tests that prove Northerners are of lower IQ than Southerners?
Frankly I don't think I should answer that. Believe all Nigerians have the same IQ if it makes you feel better
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:

Frankly I don't think I should answer that. Believe all Nigerians have the same IQ if it makes you feel better

You're the one making yourself feel better after asserting horseshiit that you can't substantiate. The one making himself feel better and looking to boost his low self-esteem is the one bragging. I'm not the one bragging about how intelligent my tribe is and claiming others have a low IQ. You're a disgrace to Igbos and whoever raised you to embrace that toxic, hateful mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by isnovic(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
I am piqued by people naivity.

The North has shown they are skillful in the art of politicking and would not falter in this issue also.

mark my word, any means to stall the question of resource control will be employed plus threat and overt display of force if need be.

They will stall until a befitting tinkering teams comes up with an avenue to profit, or until the extensive exploration activities in the North hit commercial oil deposit.

If the South knows anything, they should insist, scheme, lobby, threaten the FG until resource control is achieved, this way they will catch the North completely pants down.

Anything except this, will play into the Northern game plan of buying time until a perfect anti-political play is obtained or commercial oil is discovered.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by adelee777: 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

No wonder many white supremacists think black people are a bunch of sub-human savages. See the rubbish you're spewing about fellow black people with your delusions of grandeur. The South is a wretched, impoverished hell-hole. The only difference with the North is cultural and not due to some phantom, phony horseshiit about genetic inferiority. We were simply more fortunate to have been deeper penetrated by Western culture and education while the North, who were more resistant to this Westernization weren't. Pre-colonial Northern Nigeria was a more advanced civilization than the South, especially the highly primitive Eastern regions in the South.
Better grow up and stop peddling your hateful stewpidity around.
It's actually genetic. There is a lot of in-breeding going on in the muslim north. 1st cousins marrying themselves etc. Dis reduces offspring IQ. Have you ever heard a northerner make an analysis before? You will be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

You're the one making yourself feel better after asserting horseshiit that you can't substantiate. The one making himself feel better and looking to boost his low self-esteem is the one bragging. I'm not the one bragging about how intelligent my tribe is and claiming others have a low IQ. You're a disgrace to Igbos and whoever raised you to embrace that toxic, hateful mentality
I've avoided using scurrilous language so far. That seems to be your style, well I'm done.

1 Like

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:

I've avoided using scurrilous language so far. That seems to be your style, well I'm done.

How classy and polite of you. All you did was suggest tens of millions of people are low IQ humans and intrinsically worth less than you and your "superior" tribe. The substance in your claims don't matter afterall - only the style of delivery. At last in your twisted universe, that's how things work.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by honeychild(f): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi, if I were 10 years younger and not already happily married I would beg you to marry me. grin grin
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2017
honeychild:
Obi1kenobi, if I were 10 years younger and not already happily married I would beg you to marry me. grin grin

Uuuhhhhh.........blushing over here. tongue
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2017
adelee777:

It's actually genetic. There is a lot of in-breeding going on in the muslim north. 1st cousins marrying themselves etc. Dis reduces offspring IQ. Have you ever heard a northerner make an analysis before? You will be shocked.
Don't mind the guy. He's attacking me coz I have the courage to tell it as it is.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by urahara(m): 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No wonder many white supremacists think black people are a bunch of sub-human savages. See the rubbish you're spewing about fellow black people with your delusions of grandeur. The South is a wretched, impoverished hell-hole. The only difference with the North is cultural and not due to some phantom, phony horseshiit about genetic inferiority. We were simply more fortunate to have been deeper penetrated by Western culture and education while the North, who were more resistant to this Westernization weren't. Pre-colonial Northern Nigeria was a more advanced civilization than the South, especially the highly primitive Eastern regions in the South.
Better grow up and stop peddling your hateful stewpidity around.

May you live longer .

People like newbornmacho will start shouting racism when whites tag us as having a low iq. But they happily pull their northern brothers down.
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2018
the problem ? Islamic terrisom. U cant have growth and development with that. Its a treat to the whole of Nigeria only nigerians dont seem to care as long as its not in their area
Re: The Real Problem With Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2018
urahara:

May you live longer .

People like newbornmacho will start shouting racism when whites tag us as having a low iq. But they happily pull their northern brothers down.
its not my problem that you are irritated by the truth.... Facts don't lie.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Paris Club Refund: Amount Received By Each State / Ladies And Gentle Men , This Is The Table. Dangotes Daughters Wedding / If You Are Educated And Offended By Pmb's Comment On Lazy Youth, Then...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.