Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! (43239 Views)

Teen Charged With Murder Of Abiola Akerele 'Nayta The King' / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
he should be number one grin

my favourite line in American Crime Story, The People v. OJ ; "I'm not black, I'm OJ" cheesy

Nice show!

IDX??

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Elnino4ladies: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
aysuprano:
Marcos Alonso of Chelsea FC also Killed a guy when he crashed his car few years back

He killed a girl not a guy.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by aysuprano(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He killed a girl not a guy.
OK thanks
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
?

the channel yhu watch dose programs
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

the channel yhu watch dose programs
fox
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
How did Lewis get away with murder? The actor and his landlady were found dead at Davis' home for goodness sake. What cycle of cause and effect is greater than that? His dead body should have been jailed for the heinous crime, I guess grin

talk2saintify:
Johnny Lewis

[img]https://peopledotcom.files./2016/08/johnny-lewis-300.jpg?w=300[/img]

He was an American film and television actor who in 2012 broke into the home of 81 year-old Catherine Davis, ransacked her home, and then killed her (and her cat). Witnesses him jump over a fence, assault a neighbor, and return to the Davis house. Though he had history of drug use, an autopsy report showed that Lewis had no drugs or alcohol in his system at the time of his death. It is believed that Lewis either fell or jumped from the roof, garage, or patio of Davis’ villa while trying to jump.

3 Likes

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
fox

ok sure
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by chokey419(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

Oj Simpson went to Prison For His Crime and Served More Than 15 years in Jail

He was Only Released Recently
He wasn't found guilty of murder. He went to jail for another crime and spent 9yrs there.

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Raintaker(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

OJ went to Jail for a different offence(armed robbery), he didn't go to jail for the murder of his wife and the wife's boyfriend.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Raintaker(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

OJ was a baseball player, not a Hollywood celeb.
OJ was a Hollywood celeb, he played in the American Football as a quarter back.
Being a celebrity is not limited to actors/actresses alone.

2 Likes

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Raintaker:
OJ was a Hollywood celeb, he played in the American Football as a quarter back.
Being a celebrity is not limited to actors/actresses alone.

The earlier topic specified 'Hollywood'. You get?

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Raintaker(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

The earlier topic specified 'Hollywood'. You get?
Yes bro, Hollywood is big.
It involves sports stars, actors and also musicians.
Infact any entertainer you can think of.
I'm presently watching the People vs OJ Simpson(Season one)

3 Likes

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Raintaker(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

- June 1995: During Simpson's trial, a prosecutor asks him to put on a pair of gloves believed worn by the killer.The gloves appear too small, leading defense attorney Johnnie Cochran to famously state in his closing argument: "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit."

- Oct. 3, 1995: Simpson is acquitted of murder.
Lol bro, when you acquit someone of an offence (it means you've freed him of d offence) Hence the term discharged and acquitted (you can see it was d defence attorney that made d statement I.e Oj's lawyer.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Raintaker:
Yes bro, Hollywood is big.
It involves sports stars, actors and also musicians.
Infact any entertainer you can think of.
I'm presently watching the People vs OJ Simpson(Season one)

Bro let's not argue over semantics. Hollywood in the broader sense comprises the whole pop culture, but not in the specific sense. The OP knows this hence he modified the topic.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by goslowgoslow(m): 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

But it wasn't for murder but armed robbery.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by maysimsimple(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oloun... Olenu pa

ote author=dominique post=61382589]No.1 should be OJ Simpson[/quote]
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Ranchhoddas: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
dominique:
No.1 should be OJ Simpson
Did he get away with it?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by StackNerd: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
he should be number one grin

my favourite line in American Crime Story, The People v. OJ ; "I'm not black, I'm OJ" cheesy

Nice show!

You Gotta Watch O.J.Simpson.Made.in.America
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Ranchhoddas: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You well so?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Raintaker:
OJ went to Jail for a different offence(armed robbery), he didn't go to jail for the murder of his wife and the wife's boyfriend.

Yea ah knw

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 8:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You well so?

He typed that based on my first topic b4 ah modified it
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by cupidhero(m): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:
Vince Neil

Back in 1985, Mötley Crüe front man Vince Neil only served 20 days for killing a fellow musician in a tragic DUI car crash.

The accident, which occurred during a drunken beer run after a concert in Hollywood, killed Hanoi Rocks drummer Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley, and left two other passengers seriously injured. Neil, who was driving with 1.7 BAC at the time, was left unscathed, but was charged $2.6 million in restitution fees and 200 hours of community service.
Mötley Crüe or Motley crue
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Emekus92(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
The murderer of Tupac and biggie.

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

He was also a Hollywood celeb , acting in a few movies
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
goslowgoslow:

But it wasn't for murder but armed robbery.

He gat away wif murder
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You well so?
Swerve if you got nothing to say.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
StackNerd:

You Gotta Watch O.J.Simpson.Made.in.America

And Oh Simpson - Gulty or Innocence
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Phi001(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
In any list of celebrities getting away with murder, OJ Simpson has to be number 1.

He even wrote a book detailing how he would have done it if he did it (since by the law, he didn't do it)...
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. This should be for dominique, since she mentioned it first. But I wasn't expecting his name to be on the list: I was expecting movie and music stars, because of the 'Hollywood' tag.

He acted in Hollywood movies , I'm surprised you don't know that , didn't you watch the "Naked Gun" series with Leslie Nielson ?

Modified : I wrote Nak3d , which kain censoring be this
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by pezeji(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
if only informative thread like this should be making headlines, nairaland will be more educating. thanks bro
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

He acted in Hollywood movies , I'm surprised you don't know that , didn't you watch the "Naked Gun" series with Leslie Nielson ?

Modified : I wrote Nak3d , which kain censoring be this

Lol @ 'Naked Gun'.

But don't you get? It's like saying Dennis Rodman was a Hollywood celeb because he acted in a couple of movies too. Same goes for other sport stars like Shaq, Ray Allen, and others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos) / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.