Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! (43240 Views)

Teen Charged With Murder Of Abiola Akerele 'Nayta The King' / Pretty Mike Lists Names Of Celebrities In Nigeria Who Have Done Plastic Surgery / Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
StackNerd:

You Gotta Watch O.J.Simpson.Made.in.America
movie? series?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Tmissy3000(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
And all dis history is because of davido! Ok oo

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Postboiswag(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
I never see Davido name
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by ashjay001(m): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

Oj Simpson went to Prison For His Crime and Served More Than 9 years in Jail

He was Only Released Recently

OJ Simpson didnt go to prison for d murder charge!? He was acquited. He went to prison for an armed robbery charge, he was trying to retrieve his property.

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by legalgoon: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
They all have one thing in common; they were all treated to lighter punishment because of their societal status. So when next Nigerians complain about favoritism and compare Nigeria to 'saner climes' or 'developed countries', they should always remember that the elite will always enjoy certain privileges. It's all over the world. Probably just more pronounced here because of the poverty level.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by ashjay001(m): 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. This should be for dominique, since she mentioned it first. But I wasn't expecting his name to be on the list: I was expecting movie and music stars, because of the 'Hollywood' tag.

He actually acted in movies. Was retired from d nfl n became involved in movies
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by pocohantas(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Include our Nollywood actresses jor.
...Sikiratu Sidodo
...and Ibinabo

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Jimmy231: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
If we say most of una don they mental you na go say No... Which one of them be Nigerians
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by saintcasmir(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Though I'm not saying that Davido is guilty of any of the accusations, but are you suggesting he should be allowed to go scot-free if found guilty because some American celebrities were freed on the same charges
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by CastingToVilla(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is a lie.

He was declared not guilty of the murder.

His prison sentence was for a later crime of armed robbery.

talk2saintify:

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by saintcasmir(m): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jimmy231:
If we say most of una don they mental you na go say No... Which one of them be Nigerians
Even if they were all Nigerians, should it be encouraged?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by talk2saintify(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
CastingToVilla:
This is a lie.

He was declared not guilty of the murder.

His prison sentence was for a later crime of armed robbery.

Ah knw.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
People killed by female celebrities were through accident.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by clefstone(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. This should be for dominique, since she mentioned it first. But I wasn't expecting his name to be on the list: I was expecting movie and music stars, because of the 'Hollywood' tag.
OJ was an actor. Checkout Naked Gun series
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Hoduwahishape: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Davido nko?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by akigbemaru: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
he should be number one grin

my favourite line in American Crime Story, The People v. OJ ; "I'm not black, I'm OJ" cheesy

Nice show!
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Jimmy231: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
saintcasmir:
Even if they were all Nigerians, should it be encouraged?
i tire oooo
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by StackNerd: 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
OliviaPope:
movie? series?
Its a documentary one of the best in 2016, with ratings 9.0 on IMDBB!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5275892/
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Ajekuiya: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:
In the last two weeks, the Nigerian social media space has been tense with news of the deaths of a couple close friends of award winning pop star, Davido and last night, he released CCTV videos and an official statement from his lawyers that seemingly exonorates him.

Truth be told, its been a very emotional period for the singer and the very many unconfirmed reports and insinuations flying around on social media has not helped either. In this post we run through a quick list of famous American celebrities who have all gone through similar situations and came out on top even though some of them did time behind bars!

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

Venus Williams too
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by lollyheart: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

that was for another crime get ur facts right before charging to quote
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by StackNerd: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

And Oh Simpson - Gulty or Innocence

The documentary didn't take a side..
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Prestige2050: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2saintify:

oj Simpson went to prison for robbery not murder
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by StunnerG(m): 5:31am On Oct 14, 2017
And why bleeping fvck is this news
Retarded ass bloggers and any goddamn shiit just to make news
I mean there's no relationship with this post
Davido didn't commit murder
Q.e.d
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nedu1980: 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

He got away with the actual murder. The 'crime' he got put away for was armed robbery, not the murder.
you are right, he got away with the murder of his wife.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Odani: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

OJ was a baseball player, not a Hollywood celeb.

Oj appeared in few hollywood movies
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol @ 'Naked Gun'.

But don't you get? It's like saying Dennis Rodman was a Hollywood celeb because he acted in a couple of movies too. Same goes for other sport stars like Shaq, Ray Allen, and others.

I get your point though but it doesn't take the Hollywood tag away from him. He is still a Hollywood celeb even if it's for a day. I actually went to his wiki page and I was surprised that he had acted in quite a number of movies ( at least 20 ).
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by TheTourist: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

OJ was a baseball player, not a Hollywood celeb.

Hahahahahahaha baseball?!?
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I get your point though but it doesn't take the Hollywood tag away from him. He is still a Hollywood celeb even if it's for a day. I actually went to his wiki page and I was surprised that he had acted in quite a number of movies ( at least 20 ).

You know, the furore that accompanied his trial made him more famous than he initially was as a sportsman, though he was one of the most popular sportsmen of his time.

I'm simply hinging my argument on the fact that at the time of the murder, he wasn't what could be called a 'Hollywood celeb'. Most of the fame came after his high-profile case.

But I get your point perfectly. Morning.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by DanseMacabre(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2017
TheTourist:

Hahahahahahaha baseball?!?

Lol. I can't believe I missed this all this while. Football. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by ImaIma1(f): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2017
talk2saintify:

OJ Simpson went to jail for another crime years later. The murder case is still being debated and analysed till tomorrow.

He should have been Number 1 on the list really.
Re: List of Celebrities Who Got Away With Murder! by ImaIma1(f): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
DanseMacabre:

OJ was a football player, not a Hollywood celeb.

I dont think the topic is abouy Hollywood celebrities.
OJ Simpson is a celeb. Anthony Joshua and Mayweather are boxers and are they not celebs? David Beckham was a footballer but is a celeb..

OJ Simpson's case was one of the most popular and media covered cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi Mourns Rachel Oniga. Says 'You're Alive In My Heart' (Photos) / Banky W: I Was Disappointed Wizkid Didn’t Attend My Wedding / Bovi Apologises After Insulting Daddy Freeze on Twitter. He reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.