Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) (1710 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by contactmorak: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cross River state born lawyer, First Baba Isah woke his wife Juliet, up this morning with breakfast in bed. Sharing photos of the happy wife on Facebook, he wrote;

"Before rushing out for a meeting at EFCC this morning... I sneaked into the kitchen, made our breakfast and brought it to Firstlady on bed... I woke her up to breakfast on bed.

Loving this woman is part of the FBI Brand.

I don't want to be known as that lawyer who gave everything to defend his clients while sacrificing the happiness of his wife. As I head to EFCC to defend a client, I'm glad I left a happy wife behind. I'm sure as she goes about her own work today, she will wear that smile she flashed me this morning.

That smile is my biggest reward, my exceeding miracle. Without that smile no amount of legal fees can make me happy.

When I'm done here and stand before God on judgement day and I'm asked what I did with my life, I want to be able to say I spent it as a good lawyer defending people and fighting for their rights... But before I say that, I want to say: "I spent it loving Juliet."

Dear Juliet, I love you. May your smile bring my client favour in EFCC today and may that favour bring us fortune...

Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by contactmorak: 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
more

Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by mogboyelade(f): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is sweet and romantic.
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by MICHAELFROST(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm 3 boiled egg the way she will gas the house
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is so romantic.
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm God see Love cheesy
Romance isn’t dead after all.....
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by AnonymustME(m): 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
3 eggs?
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by dacblogger: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
F**k your husband good at night and he will serve you breakfast in bed the next morning... wink

Dnt ask me how I know lipsrsealed
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
dacblogger:
F**k your husband good at night and he will serve you breakfast in bed the next morning... wink

nah, sex is overrated. I will do more for my wife without her fucking me good at night.
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm God see Love cheesy
Romance isn’t dead after all.....

I can do more than this joor...Chill

Each tym i read your siggy ehn...Smh
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
dacblogger:

Oshe...That's how it be... wink
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
mogboyelade:
This is sweet and romantic.

This is normal, not romantic. Everyman should do this for wifey without the impositions of the feminist crew. This ain't romantic. It's pure normal... kiss
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I can do more than this joor...Chill

Each tym i read your siggy ehn...Smh
Why u dey always read am
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Why u dey always read am

Seriously, mehn, it gets to me...i read it each tym ur moniker comes up...Love your swag. you must have a fab sense of sense...Well done...The way you twist when taking dem selfies, i hope you won't... kiss Di gbe gbe ri gbe ri gbe, re gbe re gbe re gbe... tongue
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Seriously, mehn, it gets to me...i read it each tym ur moniker comes up...Love your swag. you must have a fab sense of sense...Well done...The way you twist when taking dem selfies, i hope you won't... kiss Di gbe gbe ri gbe ri gbe, re gbe re gbe re gbe... tongue
Lol grin
@ bolded wetin dat wan come mean
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol grin
@ bolded wetin dat wan come mean

Just try miming it bae... I'm ma upload a video soon you'll see an old lady rocking to this beat...just keep humming it, it doesn't need to make sense....oya Di gbe gbe ri gbe ri gbe, re gbe re gbe re gbe...Don'ttell me you aint heard this tune yet?
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Just try miming it bae... I'm ma upload a video soon you'll see an old lady rocking to this beat...just keep humming it, it doesn't need to make sense....oya Di gbe gbe ri gbe ri gbe, re gbe re gbe re gbe...Don'ttell me you aint heard this tune yet?
U dey fry my brain cells ...
I haven’t heard it ... what is it anyway .. fuji
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

U dey fry my brain cells ...
I haven’t heard it ... what is it anyway .. fuji

Chai... Leemme find it for you..
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Chai... Leemme find it for you..
Waiting...
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Waiting...

Off to the barbing saloon to ask the name of the artist...brb in a bit
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Laye laye
Baby kojo cheesy
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
sunshineG:
Laye laye Baby kojo cheesy
Hmmm
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
shey na only her go chop 3 eggs...Awon oniro..The guy was hungry but the wife was still in bed, so he kuku cook indomie for the two of them..he is forming romantic untop indomie wey he go chop inside
Re: Proud Nigerian Husband Wakes Wife Up With Breakfast In Bed (Photos) by hot1sauce(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Caption: PUSSYWHIPPED!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Overcome Premature Expulsion And Be More Powerful In The Inner Room / Signs That Show You Are Still Not A Mature Person / 2 Nigerian Women Kissing At A Wedding Ceremony Spark Online Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.