Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Must Read Landers! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read Landers! (327 Views)

I Believe All Romance Landers Will Love This / 13k Giveaway: Romance Landers Solve This simple Task / Oya Landers......step In.......were's D Person That Took Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read Landers! by corkshell9090: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
GIVE BACK LOVE TO OTHERS(PHOTO)-www.Newslove.com.ng

LEND A HELPING HAND WHEN YOU GET THERE FIRST!

Many people have turned themselves into demi gods as soon as they get to the place of power or affluence,forgetting the once who stood by them when the going was tough and rough.
Are you a successful pastor,politician, business man,footballer, Doctor,bank Executive, Actor,musician, farmer, entrepreneur etc,? i’m very sure there was a time or there were times you could not not pay up your bills or have a comfortable three square mill,you had a friend or friends/association/group/cartel/foundation/NGO who stood up to light the match stick for you to see the light way and pass.
Am sure,someone or some persons sacrificed all to keep you where you are today,you promised them heaven on earth as soon as you get the needed result.You were there always with them at their sight while they hustle to give your life a meaning.
This person/these people discovered your talents,skills,gifts,calling,passion aspirations, dreams,and decided to lay the foundation for you which is germane to the development of that your career.
You are now there,you have arrived,your candlelight is beaming,your light is shinning, the grace came through them,they need you more,they are happy they put you up there through a collective cooperate efforts, you have become a wonder,they now even imagine if they actually worked it out to that expected height of your life.
Now, they need you,someone else has been discovered, you now a huge and massive capacity to extend love,build hope,develop human capacity, you have reserves on every sides,just your lighting up another’s candle won’t dim yours.You are now giving excuses,you club hard,you ball hard,you will not give out 100,000 naira to your Friend/friends but one naughty dirty smelling girl you meet in one day will get their effort on you just for one night.
You didn’t have a girl friend, or perhaps you had one/you are married,now you have girlfriends all over the city,across the world,you are now their SPOILT-ATM-MACHINE,you spin out cash unnecessary when your hood needs you for just a little proposal budget that will change the cause of their destiny,just a little lighting of another man’s candle won’t dim your light.
AN OPEN ADVICE MY LOVELY YOUTH
Remember,while you were climbing up,you were on the ground with that person/those people,he/she/they placed the ladder of success for you to climb.

If you get to the top and forget them,they are still very much on ground waiting/at most times praying for your downfall,when you fall,they will make a mesh meat out of you.

But if you get to the pinnacle of success and carry them along and empower them through lighting their own candle sticks,they will become your shield, you have created a hovering of ARMY, you have become their products, they will keep marketing you to the world,you will never fall,and if you ever do,you will be highly supported by your empowered friends even though some may forget you but it has always been a win win situations for those who lights other people’s candle.

My great and wonderful Imo Students/Youths/Men/Women,I believe I have inspired someone out there this morning.
Have a blesses day,you all shall succeed in all you do,amen.Don’t forget to pray for our leaders,God bless you all.
    —Williams Opara

(1) (Reply)

You’re Not The Man/woman I Married! / Sexy Actress, Stopped With Music / Top Notch Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.