Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Yar'adua On Life Support Machine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua On Life Support Machine (1657 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / OBJ Imposed Unhealthy Yar'Adua On Nigeria As Punishement - Atiku / Lagos Ac Blasts Yar'adua On Lagos Councils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by puffpuff: 12:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Attached is the cover page of TheNews (15 March, 2010 edition)

Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by violent(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
Let the dude rest in peace plsss
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
I THINK IT IS WRONG TO WISH THE PRESIDENT SHOULD PASS ON. RATHER AS TRUE NIGERIANS WHO BELIEVES IN THE CONCEPT OF 'ONE NIGERIA', WE SHOULD INDIVIDUALLY & COLLECTIVELY PRAY & PRAY FOR HIS QUICK RECOVERY. HONESTLY NOBODY CAN SAY WHAT MAY HAPPEN TO NIGERIA IF HE DIES.

LET ME SHARE A STORY FROM MY ARCHIVE WITH YOU. IT GOES THUS:

Subject: Life's Lesson

An interesting lesson to learn here!!

A mouse looked through the crack in the wall to see the farmer and his wife open a package What food might this contain?" The mouse wondered - he was devastated to discover it was a mousetrap. Retreating to the farmyard, the mouse proclaimed the warning: There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The chicken clucked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can tell this is a grave concern to you, but it is of no consequence to me. I cannot be bothered by it." The mouse turned to the pig and told him, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The pig sympathized, but said, I am so very sorry, Mr. Mouse, but there is nothing I can do about it but pray. Be assured you are in my prayers." The mouse turned to the cow and said "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The cow said, "Wow, Mr. Mouse. I'm sorry for you, but it's no skin off my nose." So, the mouse returned to the house, head down and dejected, to face the farmer's mousetrap alone. That very night a sound was heard throughout the house -- like the sound of a mousetrap catching its prey. The farmer's wife rushed to see what was caught. In the darkness, she did not see it was a venomous snake whose tail the trap had caught. The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the hospital, and she returned home with a fever. Everyone knows you treat a fever with fresh chicken soup, so the farmer took his hatchet to the farmyard for the soup's main ingredient. But his wife's sickness continued, so friends and neighbors came to sit with her around the clock. To feed them, the farmer butchered the pig. The farmer's wife did not get well; she died. So many people came for her funeral, the farmer had the cow slaughtered to provide enough meat for all of them. The mouse looked upon it all from his crack in the wall with great sadness. So, the next time you hear someone is facing a problem and think it doesn't concern you, remember -- when one of us is threatened, we are all at risk. We are all involved in this journey called life. We must keep an eye out for one another and make an extra effort to encourage one another.

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER HELPED YOU OUT AND LET THEM KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THEY ARE. REMEMBER. . . . EACH OF US IS A VITAL THREAD IN ANOTHER PERSON'S TAPESTRY; OUR LIVES ARE WOVEN TOGETHER FOR A REASON.

One of the best things to hold onto in this world is a Friend.
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by maboola: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is a bad photoshop work.
people should say what they see.
The wife should be arrested for putting his husband in this situation
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by jimmysho(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
alfa, what is the prayer point for somebody that is an hindrance to your greatness. if answer correctly then i believe i can start praying for him using ur prayer points
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
Haha! real funny lol! grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by rickie4us(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
who has seen yaradua? is he still alive?
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by SapeleGuy: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
ALMUSTAQIM - Let us pray for all sick Nigerians.

Back to your example. The moral of the story is that the farmer should have used otapiapia. That would have saved a lot of trouble.
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit !!!!

Mocking a sick man is rather perverse.
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 12, 2010
frosbel:

I'll call that creativity.
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by Gbawe: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2010
frosbel:

Even as I see your point, others may argue that is "perverse" for a sick man , not physically up to the task of leadership, to selfishly jeopardise the wellbeing of 150 million people because of a mindless obstinacy to retain power that can never be utilised effectively due to extremely poor health.
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by jamace(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2010
That is why Yar'adua's cabal has put Nigeria on life - support too. angry angry
Re: Yar'adua On Life Support Machine by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
Im guessing the cabal is his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s $50,000 Bribe: Another Sng Delegate Provides More Details / Let's Adopt The Ben Bruce Plan: Subsidizing The Poor / North's Population Figures Is Not A Fraud-(a Reply To Asari Dokubo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.