Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,740 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? (7093 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Why Are White People ''expats'' When The Rest Of Us Are ''immigrants''? / Which Area In Lagos Is The Best To Reside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2010
The answer to your request is available at Beloow Website

www.cic.gc.ca
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by CyberG: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
I can't believe anyone still believes and does the conference thing to get a visa! I know a couple of guys who used to pull this stuff like almost 10 years ago but hey, as you have been advised. . .NEVER do any offline visa thing! It is a rip-off, a scam and Canadian Immigrations does not care if you spent all your savings to get this visa. If you ever make it to Canada illegally, you go REALLY suffer man! You can't extend a visiting visa or change it to another kind of visa (e.g. student visa). . .you will have to start in Naija to have it legit and gain the support of the system in Canada.

Moving to Canada could be fun but just don't pack your bag and move anywhere. . .for as someone suggested. . .check it out first! If you think you've seen cold in Nigeria or some other place. . .you probably ain't seen the REAL cold! Not all parts of Canada are that cold. . .so, this is why you need to really check things out for you don't want to invest a lot of resources in this stuff and find that you don't like it and wish to move again!

Like people already suggested, www.cic.gc.ca is your friend and most reliable source of information if you are planning to visit or live in Canada.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by MaxLeo: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2010
When will canadians dream of living in NIgeria ?
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2010
^^^^emmmmmm, Probably year 3010! I just dreamt abt it wen i saw ur question.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by 9ja4eva: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
MaxLeo:

Before Christ Comes, lol
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by mistakay: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2010
@parislomo when you come back please email me the details at dsechustler@yahoo.com
==============================================================

grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Dododawa: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2010
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by cvibe: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
Dreams without action are just dreams!
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by mamagee3(f): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2010
Go to the Canadian embassy and receive a Visa. . .
Then you'll be able to travel to Canada without a Candian Passport.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2010
MrCrackles:

Keep dreaming. . . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by canuck(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Poster

Between Liss and Dododawa, you have received sound advice.

Listen to them, go through due process and you will soon breath in a lung full of Arctic cold air and exclaim, "Canada!"

Listen to so-called agents, "pay" for visa, hope to extend it, and all sorts of wuru-wuru, and you will surely exclaim, "Kai! Nada!"  wink
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2010
That is nice, people have given you the info that you need, now good luck.
I will advice the other dude talking about some agent, u dont really need them
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by emekatimsu(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
Most at times it favours science inclined individual and professionals like capenter,eletricians,plumber,brick layers etc. Depending on the VISA u are applying for. I will still publish a detailed info.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Poster

Surely the website to guide is www.cic.gc.ca but NOTE that, after you submit your application at the Canadian Embassy in Accra, this will take a minimum of 1 and a half years and a maximum of 2 years before they call you for an interview. Best of luck mate, Cheers
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by erewarifa: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2010
Please, dont listen to any of such gist of conference visa as you have been previously adviced. My son is schooling in canada (from pre-university to university now). If you need visa to canada, go to the website and get the neccessary requirements. You can apply for a visiting visa, going for holliday. However, you must establish the fact that you have enough income to sustain and take care of all your expenses while you are there, also you must establish the fact that you are coing back at the expiration of your visa, etc. With these and any other information as obtained on their webiste, you may be granted a visiting visa and with that, you can go and do a study of the country first. Once you get all facts and supporting documents, mail to DHL.

However, I will advice that you make online reservation in any hotel in canada. But you will need a credit or debit card in $ currency to confirm your reservation though deductions will not be made on the card.

Please careful with people you deal with.

All the best of lucks.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by canuck(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2010
MaxLeo:

Interesting spin.

Some Canadian actually do dream of living in Nigeria. Some folks I know work with multinationals and are looking to have nascent/emerging market experience in Nigeria, while some business owners are looking to extend their reach to Las Gidi.

In response to increased interest in Nigeria by Canadians, the Canadian Deputy High Commission recently reinforced their Trade Commission with the recent appointment of a high ranking Deputy Commissioner.

You know there is a difference between existing in Nigeria and living in Nigeria  cheesy
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by canuck(m): 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2010
erewarifa:

Please, dont listen to any of such gist of conference visa as you have been previously adviced. My son is schooling in canada (from pre-university to university now). If you need visa to canada, go to the website and get the neccessary requirements. You can apply for a visiting visa, going for holliday. However, you must establish the fact that you have enough income to sustain and take care of all your expenses while you are there, also you must establish the fact that you are coing back at the expiration of your visa, etc. With these and any other information as obtained on their webiste, you may be granted a visiting visa and with that, you can go and do a study of the country first. Once you get all facts and supporting documents, mail to DHL.

However, I will advice that you make online reservation in any hotel in canada. But you will need a credit or debit card in $ currency to confirm your reservation though deductions will not be made on the card.

Please careful with people you deal with.

All the best of lucks.

Whao! You are a highly connected Daddy! Good job!!!
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Redman44(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2010
@Poster, I wish you the best as you plan to relocate to Canada. Canada is one of the best countries to live in on earth. Try and go to Canada legally so that you can have peace of mind. You might have been told that Canada is a cold place but not all provinces there are cold. Do your research to find out about warm places in Canada. You also need to know that taxes are high in the place sad sad sad However, the government of Canada has maintained a good healthcare system that benefits the people. Commit your plans into the hands of God and your dream will come to pass.

And one more thing. If you can enter Canada on a student visa, it will be easy for you to get permanent status there. The Provincial Nominee Program will help you out. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2010
MaxLeo:

I know a few who would love to, if Naija would just calm itself down and relax with all that mess its in.

I wish I lived there too

I guess once (if ever) Nigeria becomes organized.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by BlueMagic2(m): 1:11am On Mar 14, 2010
Very easy! Close ur eyes, press ur nose, imagine u are in canada & , There u are! smiley
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by latepa(m): 1:37am On Mar 14, 2010
Guy, Please travel and stop dreaming Ahhh!!
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Hotstepper(f): 4:37am On Mar 14, 2010
canuck, where in Toronto r u?
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by afiq(m): 5:14am On Mar 14, 2010
Whatever u do to get or live there, make sure u do it LEGALLY cool
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by uzoegbu(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2010
@Poster

Is this a new formate for scam or what i don't you are serious about this or dont you know where the embassy is located, abeg carry you wahala dey go there.or you go soon fall into Scam your eyes go clear.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by member479760: 6:14am On Mar 14, 2010
emekatimsu:

Most at times it favours science inclined individual and professionals like capenter,eletricians,plumber,brick layers etc. Depending on the VISA u are applying for. I will still publish a detailed info.

Please tell our graduates again and again that the country needs handy-men.
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by chelseabmw(m): 7:07am On Mar 14, 2010
@poster
stay in ur father's house
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Guk: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2010
Are you interested in immigrating to Canada? Do you have a friend or
loved one that wishes to immigrate to Canada? Are you tired of having
to request a visa every time you have to travel? Would you like to
have access to one of the best Health Care System in the World? Would
you like to have a Canadian Passport that guarantees access to most
countries in the world?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have Great
News for you!!!

We can make this a reality for you today,

Contact oononiwu@havilahvines.com
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by justwise(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2010
Guk:

Are you interested in immigrating to Canada? Do you have a friend or
loved one that wishes to immigrate to Canada? Are you tired of having
to request a visa every time you have to travel? Would you like to
have access to one of the best Health Care System in the World? Would
you like to have a Canadian Passport that guarantees access to most
countries in the world?If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we have Great
News for you!!!We can make this a reality for you today, Contact

Just stop this nonsense, pple are giving genuine advice here. When will some of you poor thieves get lost?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Nescoemmy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2010
nawa o, i tire 4 nl
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by mrcharlott(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2010
Thank you all for your advices, Now I know the truth. I have hold on to some key point here, But I still have some few questions, 1. Very soon I'll clock 25years of age and someone already said something earlier that it depends on my age for me to get admitted to Canadian institution. Now my question is that at age 25 can any universities in Canada accept me for undergraduate studies? 2. Or can Student Visa be issue to someone who is not ready to school but to work which only wants to make student Visa to enter Canada easily? because some people here like Redman44 mentioned something that If I can enter Canada on a student visa, it will be easy for me to get permanent status there, so the question again is that can the student Visa be issue to me without ready to school? cos i can't afford the money for their school fees is not good to lie. What exactly do i do, i need to enter Canada cos my dream must come true and I must take action. BECAUSE FAITH OR DREAM WITHOUT ACTION IS AN EMPTY BARREL (AGBA OFIFO)
Re: I Want To Reside In Canada For The Rest Of My Life: What Do I Do? by Hotstepper(f): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
I hope you listen to what I have to say oooo

If you want to enter Canada, visit www.cic.gc.ca, there is no 2 way about
At even 100 years, Canadian schools can give you admission as far as you meet their requirement and you can also get visa as far as you meet the requirements which among others is having enough money to sponsor yourself while there
Yes, after schooling in Canada as an International Students, you are allowed to apply for their PR but dat doesnt me 100 percent of people who applied will get it. However, if you want to use Student Visa to come here and not school but hoping to work or get their PR, sorry to say but ur dreams will fail as you will even be deported b4 u know it. As an International Student in your 1st year, u are only allowed to work on campus (so if you r not going to school, u cannot work on campus not to talk of off campus) . As an IS, u will be monitored by CIC
so be very careful not to make mistakes, if I may ask, whats ur educational background like?
and What is so special about Canada that u must go there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Tickets To Nigeria / Rail Passenger Traffic Dropped In Q1 2019, Says NBS / Beautiful Cities Of Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.