Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics (621 Views)

Troops Clear Gworege Village Of Terrorists, Recover Arms & Ammunition - Photos / Boko Haram Ambushes Soldiers In Bama (Photos) / Troops Clear Buried Improvised Explosive Devices Along Banki-Pulka Road(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by stephenduru: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
The Troops of 202 Battalion, 21 Brigade Nigerian Army, on Operations LAFIYA DOLE, in furtherance of clearance and blockade Operation DEEP PUNCH 2,  on Thursday 12th October 2017, cleared Boko Haram terrorists' enclaves in Abaram, Churuchuru and Aulajiri villages in Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.

The terrorists on sighting own troops withdrew in dissary as the troops overpowered them with a heavy fire. Troops neutralized 3 of the terrorists, rescued a  child who is between 5 to 6 years of age and recovered two Dane Guns.

Similarly, troops of 151 Battalion, 21 Brigade on patrol encountered some Boko Haram terrorists along  Bama-BOCOBS road. The troops engaged the terrorists in a heavy fire fight and neutralized quite a number of them, while some of the terrorists escaped with gunshot wounds. Regrettably, a soldier was wounded in action during the encounter. He has since been evacuated to the 7 Division Hospital and Medical Services and he is in stable condition.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director of Army Public Relations

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/troops-clear-terrorists-enclave.html?m=1

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by DrGoodman: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Story story

1 Like

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by Biety: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kudos to the Nigeria military.

Fighting a terrorist group is not easy at all.
Go ask the US govt if you think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by fiizznation: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thumbs up to the military. May God continue to protect and bless you guys for your sacrifices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by fiizznation: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:
Story story
Will you bug-off from here. If it isn't some bad stuffs, you guys will never be happy.

You are only happy when bad things happen to people. If the headlines read "boko haram killed scores of people in maiduguri", that's when you will rejoice. I have never in my life seen people like you and believe me, I have traveled alot in this world... You guys even beat the nazis of the 40s and the Isis of today when it comes to spreading hate/hatred. What a people!!!

Sadistic sadists!!!

3 Likes

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by madridguy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Good work.
Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by Bolusticus: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
raker300:
Propaganda

Where's are the supposed corpses?
Did you read in the news where the army claimed it killed?

It clearly states that the terrorist were neutralized (which means to make harmless or ineffective) and NOT killed!

Next time, try to read, UNDERSTAND before you spew rubbish! Ok?

You can thank me later grin grin grin

stephenduru:

The terrorists on sighting own troops withdrew in dissary as the troops overpowered them with a heavy fire. Troops neutralized 3 of the terrorists, rescued a  child who is between 5 to 6 years of age and recovered two Dane Guns.

Similarly, troops of 151 Battalion, 21 Brigade on patrol encountered some Boko Haram terrorists along  Bama-BOCOBS road. The troops engaged the terrorists in a heavy fire fight and neutralized quite a number of them, while some of the terrorists escaped with gunshot wounds
Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by DrGoodman: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
fiizznation:
Will you bug-off from here. If it isn't some bad stuffs, you guys would never be happy.

You are only happy when bad things happen to people.

Sadistic sadists!!!

cheesy I love your vexatious vexation, go and face the monster you created. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by DonVikings: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Potor Potor yoots right now.. grin

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by DonVikings: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

cheesy I love your vexatious vexation, go and face the monster you created. grin
Soldiers in Malaysia finally got Ohamadike. grin

We praise chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa for his grace. grin

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by raker300: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Propaganda

Where's are the supposed corpses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by fiizznation: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Does it even matter who created it? The northeast is still ahead of your boko-haram free region in terms of good infrastructure and IGR generation for the country. They have better GDP/GNP than your region.

And this is a region infested with boko-haram activities.

Well I hope you are not typing with some monkeypox sh_ts all over your face & hands.
grin
Re: Troops Clear Terrorists Enclave,Neutralise Many & Recover Weapons In Bama(pics by OmoOshodi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Diversion attempt spotted.... NNPC scandal

(1) (Reply)

Ig In Trouble: Court Can Not Stop Your Probe - Senate Tells Ig Of Police / The Land Of Injustice And Hypocrisy / Enugu LG Polls: I Did Not See Anything Resembling Free And Fair Election - Chime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.