Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year (2179 Views)

Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin #fact they can't do without our pockets, How will they look Beautiful? eat good food? use latest wears? use top phones? some girls are so stingy to themselves they � can't go to Mr Biggs and eat good food but will eat half the menu at a guy's expense.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by phintohlar(f): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
What do you mean? Spit it out please
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just passingcheesy
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oh lawd!Op,your brain is on strike again.Stop taking weed,its bad for your health.

3 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by python1: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP, that's too harsh. Is your mum not a woman?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by DanseMacabre(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bishop, your guns are blazing this evening o.

Your statement is a tad hyperbolic, but inherently true.

2 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Just passingcheesy
eh eh na wa ooo beta talk na
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by IamLEGEND1: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Truer words have never been spoken.

2 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by ObaKlaz: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
On a global survey, just about 20% of them can conveniently foot their own bills.

2 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Because they don't have family to care for them or what?

1 Like

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
You Just Said Something Very Stupid... Hoping To Bring Up A Stupid Argument About Something Meaningless. And Who Told You Ladies Dont have Life...

3 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh na wa ooo beta talk na
i no get anything to yarncheesy.dem go soon dey fire bullet for here very soon...even my popcorn i no go fit sell am herecheesy.

1 Like

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
BISHOPsalazar:
grin #fact they can't do without our pockets, How will they look Beautiful? eat good food? use latest wears? use top phones? some girls are so stingy to themselves they � can't go to Mr Biggs and eat good food but will eat half the menu at a guy's expense.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i no get anything to yarncheesy.dem go soon dey fire bullet for here very soon...even my popcorn i no go fit sell am herecheesy.
I wan buy.cheesy
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
we lesbians won't die, I don't know about the rest sha.

3 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tahra:
I wan buy.cheesy
ehn me sell popcorn under these hail of bulletscheesy.u no see war wey op wan cause socheesy.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Dillusionist(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
like the ones in your family
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by bany88(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
That's a bitter truth most ladies will die when guys stop giving them money.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Martin0(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahahahah na wa oooo mehn chai each time I mention popcorn to a girlfriend in Bangaten it reminds me of you..cheesy honestly I miss u oo
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn me sell popcorn under these hail of bulletscheesy.u no see war wey op wan cause socheesy.
E no fit.Love not war,no more e-fights.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by crunchyDope(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
pictures of professors working out the maths showing how it got to 90% or ah don't bliv it shocked grin,
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
You Just Said Something Very Stupid... Hoping To Bring Up A Stupid Argument About Something Meaningless. And Who Told You Ladies Dont have Life...
Asslicker you are welcome
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
like the ones in your family
Very easy to spot a local girl.

1 Like

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Because they don't have family to care for them or what?
If they can they won't go into relationship asking guys for money.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
phintohlar:
What do you mean? Spit it out please
When was the last time you take yourself out to have a nice time without your bf money?
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
HannahHitler:
we lesbians won't die, I don't know about the rest sha.

Why lesbianism na, sister? Someone deserving your pusssy is out there. Don't deny him of that.

1 Like

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
BISHOPsalazar:
If they can they won't go into relationship asking guys for money.
So what you are saying in ernest is if a lady is single, she will die of hunger and starvation cos she doesn't have any boyfriend to give her money, she will also not go to school cos no boyfriend to train her and pay her school fees. You are so fuccking stupid.

Most ladies have parents and family that can feed you and your entire generation.

3 Likes

Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tahra:
Oh lawd!Op,your brain is on strike again.Stop taking weed,its bad for your health.
Stop disrespecting men, you need them to survive
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by BISHOPsalazar: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
So what you are saying in ernest is if a lady is single, she will die of hunger and starvation cos she doesn't have any boyfriend to give her money, she will also not go to school cos no boyfriend to train her and pay her school fees. You are so fuccking stupid.
No she will, prostitution doesn't need bf.
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by missyb08(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Speak for your family plsssss
Re: If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year by pocohantas(f): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Die? I don't think they'll die. They might just not see need for romantic relationships again. It'll be for the highest bidder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Confronts Husband’s Side-chick On Whatsapp & It’s Messy (screensh / Sex Group & Friends With Benefit Whatsapp Group / Female SEX tapes: How To Keep A Conversation With Women & Never Lack What to Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.