Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) (11936 Views)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / My One Night Stand With A Foreign Woman (+18) / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
I reached out to my five most eloquent, self-aware male friends (who are all non-writers) and asked them to describe what amazing sex felt like for them, in their own words.

What does sex feel like for men? Does the male orgasm feel any different than a woman’s? What does the emotional level of being allowed to physically enter someone feel like? What do they think of their partner’s bodies?

Describing any emotional/physical experience is hard, but talking about sex is even harder (pun intended). That being said, I think that these men did a fantastic job of capturing the various levels of what sexual intimacy feels like.

Here is what these beautiful men had to say.

What does it feel like when you put your penis inside a vagina?" guys feel free to add yours

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue Sexy is here...waiting
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
"It's like getting massaged in a skin-tight hot tub."

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
It can vary a lot. The strongest sensations are wetness and the texture of her walls. Some women are 'ridgier' than others. My favorite feeling is being clamped down on as she's coming."

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by BluntBoy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sex is overrated.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's warm, wet, and smooth."

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
What does it feel like to be alive? That's my best answer."

"Like a squishy, wet pillow with ruffles..."

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
When you put the head of the penis in, there's a slight pressure. If the woman is clenching her muscles, you can feel that. When it's all the way in, I could let my whole body go limp (except my penis) and just stay in theree

2 Likes

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
"Personally, I'm not sensitive enough to discern texture unless it's a drastic difference, which has happened a couple of times. Mostly what I notice are the tightness and shapee."

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
It feels incredible. The penis is surrounded by wet warmth. The psychological experience of being completely enveloped by a vagina is incomparable. It feels like power, potential, and freedom at the same time."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
when am inside the pum pum...i feel like am in another world...

am always in trance..lol

add yours guys

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Yeligray(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jibrin come and see oo

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:
It feels incredible. The penis is surrounded by wet warmth. The psychological experience of being completely enveloped by a vagina is incomparable. It feels like power, potential, and freedom at the same time."

Power of the vaginal. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rokia2:

Power of the vaginal. grin

too much power,i go post ladies own soon
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by toyoC1(f): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

too much power,i go post ladies own soon
We are waiting....

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by acenazt: 1:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha hahaha papa God. Na u try pass. The kind concept wey the boss up top carry do Kpekus no be here. Sha naim make him be BOSS OF EVERY AND ALL.
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:54am On Oct 14, 2017
Sex is overated, only difference is that it's warm n really wet, I could just use my hands n be satisfied.
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by KendrickAyomide: 3:16am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Sex is overated, only difference is that it's warm n really wet, I could just use my hands n be satisfied.
professional Wankerr spotted

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by dan9ice(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Sex is the best form of exercising

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by spreado(m): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:
you sure say you don Bleep before?
Hands satisfy ke, after some weeks with pussy you won't get any sensation from your hand unless you spend weeks apart from pussy

Having sex is soooooo good i cant think of any words to say. God bless vagina

2 Likes

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
professional Wankerr spotted
Lmao grin
Nah, casual self-servicer, maybe once a week.

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2017
spreado:

you sure say you don Bleep before?
Hands satisfy ke, after some weeks with pussy you won't get any sensation from your hand unless you spend weeks apart from pussy

Having sex is soooooo good i cant think of any words to say. God bless vagina
Lol. By overated I don't mean it's not sweet, it's just not sweet enough to make me do some of the crazy things I see other guys doing for it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by banre(m): 11:16am On Oct 14, 2017
pls what is sex again??
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by banre(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Xionez(m): 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Its like drinking ijebu garri.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Sixaxis: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Its just like wearing a comfortable T.M Lewin shirt. U know the luxury u feel innit?

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
chiraqDemon:

1 Like

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Sixaxis:
Its just like wearing a comfortable T.M Lewin shirt. U know the luxury u feel innit?

last time put on that shirt was many years ago

am more of a hawes &curtis guy now
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by cristianisraeli: 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
banre:
pls what is sex again??

Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=61411849][/quote]
Vaseline, Multipurpose petroleum jelly
Re: Guys Explain Exactly What It Feels Like To Have Sex With A Woman 18+(pics) by Sheenor: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Still waiting for the ladies own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl / Maserati - Big Boobs Can't Just Stand Unless They Are Fake - True Or False? / Mr Nairaland Interview (day 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.