Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Family Matter - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Matter (2305 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Rush In Life, No Matter The Pressure. / Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Family Matter by Diamond13(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right. The man and his wife acted wrongly. The man should have allowed his wife to buy the recharge or gone to buy it for her. The woman should not have left the house since her husband insisted on her not leaving the house. Marriage is for people who have maturity beyond their years.
Prospective couples are to prepare for marriage by reading books on marital affairs, attending marriage seminars and developing personal qualities like tolerance, self-control, trust,etc.
Re: Family Matter by EfemenaXY: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.
First am not supporting the husband for slapping his wife all am saying is that the wife don't have any right to expose their family problems outside their home for any reason.
Now everybody has known that Behind their smile that they are not even living in peace

Word of advice: stick to the Jokes Section.

And if you experience an uncontrollable urge to visit the Family Section, do everyone a favour by adhering to READ ONLY mode.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Story: Why Does My Mother Hate Me? / How Can I Move On / Advice On What To Say To A Young Girl Who Experienced Her First Menstrual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.