Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours (12178 Views)

Finally I Got That Job. / Share Your Experience On How You Got A Politician To Help You Get A Job / N7.2million Contract Job For 15 Months OR Permanent Job Of N150k Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by Enkay12: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Congrats to you all. What I noticed from the summary of the testimonies is that you need either Favour or Connection to get a Job.

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by Officer101(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
I got my job four month after my NYSC. The company gave a form out for their loyal clients' children who are looking for job, the woman I am not close with just called me and enquire if I will work in the company and I said yes, I rushed to collect the form and fill. I was called for an interview and was among the 30 selected out of 150 that were interviewed
Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by collinsoft(m): 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
I suppose the thread says Juicy job offer. Well am yet to read how one got that 'juicy job'. Am not saying one should ignore the little beginning but the caption said juicy. In Nigerian context, anything below the six figure is not deemed juicy.

1 Like

Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by twentyk(m): 1:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Hipsofagoddess:

May 20- June 20 which is your birthday?
may 31
Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 17, 2017
twentyk:
may 31

Cool, that's the trait, you had better stick to one project or go into acting.
Re: Share The Experience About How You Got That Juicy Job Of Yours by Nostradamus: 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
elChapo1:
that faithful Thursday in october 2014 i got a calling asking to knw if i was at home. The caller then asked me to see him at his Wuse zone 3 office the next day being Friday, that i did with my documents (mind you, this was one of various several visits to this man after nysc in 2010). Fast forward to January 2015, i found myself in the academy where i trained for 6 months. Currently preparing for promotion to the next level. Having carved a niche for myself in intelligence/surveillance/security, I'm looking forward to a better challenge on the global stage.
you're in the dss?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are There No Job Agencies In Nigeria??? / Job Search Pitfalls: Beware Of These Red Flags! / NCS Recruitment, Who Else Got This Scam Of A Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.