Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Uncensored Orphanage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uncensored Orphanage (1053 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / Uncensored Orphanage / Uncensored Orphanage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 6:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Episode one
LIFE AT MARY JANE(ORPHANAGE)
Being a very handsome guy,i found life easy..I was given preferential treatmen.Anytime things are being shared,i get the best.Every weekend,i do not stay in dorm as it is a code of conduct of the orphanage that any member of the church can seek an orphan's company during weekends.I have visited many houses and places.Despite all this advantages,i engaged in some indecent stuffs which should never have happened in an orphanage.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 6:22am On Oct 14, 2017
☆☆
Episode 2
The first one was actually with our mother theresa.She was just thirty two years old at that time an was a very beautiful woman.I really respected her and she showered me with a lot of love.She treated me a little better than others and does not hide the fact that she likes me the most.She invited me over to her room one night and asked me to feel comfortable.Knowing the type of punishment that is to be meted if caught,i begged her to allow me go back to the dorm.She calmed me and told me no one is going to touch me.She asked me to lay on the bed while she went to shower and after she showered,she slipped into the bed with me an snugged close to me.As a catholic who stays in an orphanage,i had no knowledge about immorality.Although i was fifteen at that time,i had the body of an adult.Bar the biology lessons,i knew nothing about the body of a woman so when i felt her close to me,i was uncomfortable.I tried moving away from her but she locked me in an embrace.She shushed me when i tried to complain.She suddenly stood up and switched the light on,i saw her in a towel.She asked me to massage her and so she lied on her face.She gave me the oil nd i started massaging her back…suddenly…….
TO BE CONTINUED…….
I need advice,cri icism,corrections from you guyz
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
☆☆
Episode 3
She suddenly asked me to move downword which made my lay directly on her a-s and my p---k close to her panties.Due to somethings which i cant explain,my p---k started growing.I tried to control myself and stand but she told me to massage her thighs.I reluctantly did it and while i was doing it,she stared moaning.She asked me to move my hands up and when i did it,my hands were directly on her pants.She guarded my hands inside her hole and instructed md to pump in and out of her p---y.I did and she started moaning.She took my cloths off and grabbed my p---k,she started blowing my p---k with her mouth.Having never felt like that before,i was feeling very relaxed.I cummed in her mouth and she drank it.She pressed my mouth against my mouth against her p---y and started moaning.After she cummed,she took my d--k and directed it into her p---y.She asked me to stroke very hard and i was moving in and out.I lost my virginity to mother theresa.
TO BE CONTINUED
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
☆☆
Episode 4
It might interest you that i never knew what i did was a sin.To me,it was a normal stuff but when God will have it,s-x was actually the topic we were being taught that sunday in teens class.I knew i erred but i was grinning and feeling happy instead of being remorseful.I was somehow proud of my self for bedding (or she beddem me)mother theresa.As at that time,i was in senior secondary school two preparing to go to senior secondary school three.Because i was greatly obsessed with my books,i was not aware of the happenings in my sorroundings.The incident in mother theresa woke the demon in me.I started checking people’s a-s,boobs and looking under the table to have a glimpse of their panties.I starte prying for victims and barely a week,i found one.Her name was jane,a very beautiful and sexy lady.She had approached me for a relationship but being a nerd,i refused.After noticing her,i started getting friendlier with her and we became close friends.We had a children’s party in our school one day so i asked her to dance with me.She accepted and we started dancing.I was touching her stuffz stylishly and she knew.I took her outside the venue into an empty class and i hugged her.I kissed her and started smooching her.I took her hands into my trousers and laid it on my p---k.She started stroking it and while she was stroking it,my hand was inside her panties stroking her c--t.She was an innocent girl willing to explore and i exploited that.I made her kneel and asked her to blow my p---k.she blew it and i laid her on a desk hoping to penetrate.I put my hands inside to finger her but something was obstructing it.I discover that she was a virgin.IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOE,WOULD YOU GO AHEAD?
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2017
Episode 5
I really appriciate your advice.I will try to take that into consideration.I hesitated but she grabbed my prick and guarded it into her pussy.I stroked and bleeped her hard,when i was about to cum,i pulled out nd came into her mouth.We dressed up and went into the hall.After i left the party,i felt remorseful and decided to confess to our father but what i saw was really out of the world.Sitting on the table was our father john with his trousers on his knees and kneeling in front of her was mother theresa blowing him.At that very moment,i vowed to futher go deep in my waywardness.During mass,i sat with a very sexy girl.Her name was Gift,she was very decent but i decided to add her into my collection.While others were busy praying i was staring at her boobs.She felt uncomfortable and went to sit on another seat.Because i was very brilliant,i had extra lessons with those willing to learn and she was one of them.I made sure i had eye contact with her and started making flirty jokes.At first she was very uncomfortaby but she started feeling very free.We became a very close friends and i knew virtually everything about her.She told me she liked me and i also said the same.I told her i was gonna teach her some stuffz.She agreed and i led her into one of the rooms for prep and i started smooching her.She never moved but her breathings really changed.I thought i was forcing her so i released her.She immidiately dipped my hands in her panties.I fingered her a bith and asked her to wait till prep.I went to my dorm and was trying to figure out how to Bleep her.I stole mother's key and during prayer,i took her to my room and started smooching her.I went straight into her panties and started fingering her.She moaned loudly and i kissed her to subdue her moans.I forced her to blow my prick and later bleeped her.After she bleeped me,she took it into her head and started saying that we were dating.I told her publicly that i was not dating her and she became the first of many girls i would break their heart.My next excapade was in church with the preacher's daughter which i will narate to you in the next update.
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by zephry(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2017
abandoned thread

(1) (Reply)

The River Of Death / Freelance Writers Wanted - Urgently / with this essay, shud I expect A in my last exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.