Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Uncensored Orphanage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Uncensored Orphanage (945 Views)

Unknown Destination (The Hellish Life At The Orphanage) / Uncensored Orphanage / Uncensored Orphanage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 09, 2020
Fore words
I was browsing through nairaland and coolval and I happened to come across this old story of mine. I was really surprised at the unprofessional work I did. So basically, I am going to reform the story and post it here. If by chance you fail to see an update daily, then you should check my personal blog which I will post its link a few minutes from now. Grab your popcorn and drink and follow me through this weird and wild fantasy. I have written a lot of works but the funny thing is that I have never completed any. Hopefully, I will get to complete this story, plus you people should bear with me for any lapse in update. I am a student still relying on parent to feed myself, and I am not venturing fully yet into writing yet. I have other works I am working on for example, The thunder gods, Games and Players and a host of other motivational books and poems.
This work was written from my sweat and I trust you wouldn’t want me to swear at you, so please don’t plagiarize the story. Dedicate the story to me if you are going to repost it at all. Thanks……
Odetayo Henry
Henwrites,
Todetayo,

Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Updates will start coming in as from tomorrow
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Ayanfe29(f): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2020
We're waiting patiently
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
PROLOGUE
“Spending hours with you is one of the best things that ever happened to my wretched life. I was once a sex addict, nymphomaniac and a sex monger. I slept with a lot of ladies out there, and I lost count of them all”
Debbie looked deeply into my eyes as I made those confessions. We were sitting at the extreme rear of an expensive restaurant. I always thought I could hide my past from her, and any time she asked, I would find a way to divert her attention away from the matter. It was not until she threatened to break the relationship that I decided to come out plain with her.
I looked at debbie’s beautiful face, The face that drew my attention to her when I first saw her. I met her at a firm that needed me to help them upgrade the security protocol of their company. I would not call what I had for her love at first sight, because I only wanted to add her to the collection of girls I have slept with. But along the way, I started developing feelings for her. Tried to gain control of my feelings but I couldn’t , before I gave in to love and we started dating. I hid my past from Debbie because I felt she wouldn’t want to continue with me if she learnt about my poor background.
“I don’t care how you will do it, but I want to hear everything you have done since you were born” Debbie replied abruptly and I decided to go on with the story of my life.
“I will tell you, but my past was filled with tales that will break your heart. Promise you won’t hurt yourself after listening. You can break up but don’t harm yourself”. She nodded her head and we ordered a bottle of wine, poured it into the cup and started sipping.
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Chapter one
LIFE AT MARY JANE(ORPHANAGE)
“My name is Michael, and the surname Alli I answer was choosen randomly, to represent a certain name I was given by my Foster family. Some of the workers at Mary jane would speculate that I was picked up from a bridge, but no one knows my real background. Being a very handsome guy, i found life easy at the orphanage, Mostly because I was given preferential treatment. Anytime things were being shared, i get the best and it sparked a lot of jealousy amongst other orphans like me. Every weekend , i do not stay in the dorm as it is a code of conduct of the orphanage that any member of the church can seek an orphan’s company during weekends. I have visited many houses and places and I guess this led to me seeing things that a kid should never see. I engaged in some indecent things which should never have happened in an orphanage. There are various factors that contributed to me doing the things I did, but the major thing are indecency and indulgence. No one corrected me at the orphanage as I could be called the golden boy of the orphanage. I had the look, the brain and the backing to do so which gave me freedom to do things a normal boy should not have done. I bullied kids that were my age mate and some that were younger than I was.”
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ayanfe29:
We're waiting patiently
wELCOME BOSS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Ayanfe29(f): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2020
Ilooked over at Debbie and was surprised at the way she paid attention to what I was saying. We planned to marry ourselves, but she would not take me to her family until I tell her about my past. Her phone rang and it interrupted our conversation. She signaled to me to pause while she spoke with whoever she was talking to on the phone. Her conversation gave me the chance to reminisce about my past life before I ventured into software developing. I was disowned by the mother when the father who supported my dream died. The mother wanted me to be a doctor but I was too into computer graphics that I failed to pay attention to what she wanted to meet. It was the father that supported me and when he finally died, I was forced to move out of the house and I changed my surname.

“So, Michael, what happened next in your adventure?”

“Believe me, I was introduced to the world of sex when I was very young and since then, I have grown into an addict. You wouldn’t want to hear about my escapades”. I tried to convince her from listening but she was adamant. After seeing that she wasn’t ready to budge, I started my narration, while she paid attention as if she was having a lecture.

Like I said, I had many escapades, and the first one was actually with our mother Theresa. If you know how orphanages were structured, you will understand that we have a lot of staff, but they are all headed by a certain missionary sister. The sister in charge then was called Mother Theresa, a young lady with a chocolate complexion. She was just thirty two years old at that time and was a very beautiful woman. I really respected her and she showered me with a lot of love. She treated me a little better than others and does not hide the fact that she likes me the most. She would invite me to her room and she would talk with me like I was an adult, even though the young me couldn’t understand what she was saying then,She invited me over to her room one night and asked me to feel comfortable. Knowing the type of punishment that is to be meted if I was caught in her room at night, I begged her to allow me go back to the dorm. She calmed me and told me no one is going to touch me, but it took me a little before I could finally relax. She asked me to wait for her and I laid on the bed while she went to shower, after which she showered, and she slipped into the bed with me. I snugged close to her, amd it made me feel relaxed as I thought about the warmth I missed from my mum. As a catholic who stays in an orphanage, I had no knowledge about immorality, even though i was fifteen at that time. I had the body and face of an adult which was one of the reasons she was that close to me. As at that time, Bar the biology lessons I was thought in school,I knew nothing about the body of a woman. When i felt her close to me, I was uncomfortable at first, but then I started getting exited. I tried moving away from her but she locked me in an embrace and gradually, I was feeling a kind of sensation. She shushed me when i tried to complain about how I was feeling, and we laid for a few minutes, with the two of us breathing very heavily. She suddenly stood up and switched the light on, and I saw her in a very short towel. She asked me to massage her, though she gave me directives because I was very inexperienced while she lied on her stomach. She gave me the oil and i started massaging her back.”
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Ann2012(f): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Following
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 12:18am On Jun 16, 2020
This week's episode is starting.....
Continue……” Debbie screamed impatiently and then, I proceeded with my narration.
She first directed me towards her back, and I rubbed enough oil on her back as my amateur hand moved to her back. Everything started slowly but things went deeper, while I lingered on her shoulder, She suddenly asked me to move downward which made my lay directly on her ass and my p---k were close to her panties. It should not be strange if I tell you that I was aroused, but then as a fifteen year old boy, my size of p---k was impressive. I tried to control myself and stand but she spoilt everything by telling me to massage her thighs. I reluctantly did it and while i was doing it, she stared moaning. She asked me to move my hands up and when i did it, my hands were directly on her pants. She guided my hands inside her hole and instructed md to pump in and out of her p---y. I did and she started moaning, while she took my clothes off and grabbed my p---k. She did something amazing then, because she started blowing my p---k with her mouth. Having never felt like that before, I was feeling very relaxed. I released dome particles in her mouth and she drank it. To avoid going too much into details, I lost my virginity to mother Theresa. It might interest you that i never knew what i did was a sin. To me, It was a normal stuff but when God will have it, sex was actually the topic we were being taught that Sunday in teens class. I knew i erred but i was grinning and feeling happy instead of being remorseful, and I was somehow proud of myself for bedding (or she bedded me) mother Theresa. As at that time, I was in senior secondary school two preparing to go to senior secondary school three. Because i was greatly obsessed with my books, I was not aware of the happenings in my surroundings. The incident with mother Theresa woke the demon in me. I started checking people’s ass, boobs and looking under the table to have a glimpse of their panties. I started prying for victims and barely a week later, i found one. Her name was Janet, a very beautiful and young girl. She had approached me for a relationship but being a nerd, I refused. But after noticing her, I started getting friendlier with her and we became close friends. We had a children’s party in our school one day so i asked her to dance with me. She accepted and we started dancing. I was touching her stylishly and she knew, an act that encouraged me to be more courageous. I took her outside the venue into an empty class and i hugged her. I kissed her and started smooching her. I took her hands into my trousers and laid it on my p---k.She started stroking it and while she was stroking it, my hand was inside her panties stroking her c--t. She was an innocent girl willing to explore and i exploited that. I made her kneel and asked her to blow my p---k. She blew it and i laid her on a desk hoping to penetrate
Re: Uncensored Orphanage by Todetayo(m): 2:44am On Jun 20, 2020
I put my hands inside to finger her but something was obstructing it. I discovered that she was a virgin. I hesitated at first, because I was too inexperienced and I was afraid things might go wrong. She did not care though, as she grabbed my p---k and guarded it into her p---y. I was afraid when I saw blood but it was as if she didn’t care. I had no option than to start stroking and f----d her hard. We were in action for about ten minutes and when i was about to c-m, i pulled out and came into her mouth. We dressed up and went into the hall and believe me, you will find it hard to believe that she acted as if nothing really happened .After i left the party, i felt very remorseful and decided to confess to a father we normally confess our sins to, but what i saw was really out of the world. Sitting on the table was our father john, engaging Theresa in a hot session of romance. At that very moment, I vowed to further go deep in my waywardness.
The next Sunday, during mass, i sat with a girl that took most of my attention. I could not really focus on what the reverend was preaching about, because I was busy looking at her. Her name was Gift, she was very decent but i decided to add her into my collection. While others were busy praying i was staring at her boobs. She felt uncomfortable and went to sit on another seat, and I had to behave myself in the church. One thing you must note is that, I was very brilliant, so people would come to me for tutorials, so i conducted extra lessons with those willing to learn. She was one of the people I conducted the lessons for. I made sure i had eye contact with her and started making flirty jokes. At first she was very uncomfortable but she started feeling very free with me. We became a very close friends and i knew virtually everything about her. She told me she liked me and i also said the same, even though I was virtually lying. I told her i was going to teach her some stuffs, and believe me, she took the clue. Alas, Gift wasn’t as holy as I thought she was. She agreed and we scheduled a meeting, and after we met, I led her into one of the rooms for prep and i started smooching her. She never moved but her breathings really changed, that at a point in time, I thought i was forcing her so i released her. She immediately dipped my hands in her panties and I laughed in Spanish, the girl don dey feel me. I fingered her a bit and asked her to wait till prep. I went to my dorm and was trying to figure out how to f--k her and a crazy idea came to my mind. I stole mother’s key and during prayer, i took her to my room and started smooching her. Imagine such a crazy situation, my mates were praying, but I was busy having sex in my room. I went straight into her panties and started fingering her while she moaned loudly. I kissed her to subdue her moans, and when I felt kissing wasn’t working again, I resorted to gagging her. I asked her for a Mouth Gig but she refused, as she has never done something like that. I forced her to blow my p---k and later f----d her .After she f----d me, she took it into her head and started saying that we were dating. I told her publicly that i was not dating her and she became the first of many girls i would break their heart.
“My next escapade was in church with the reverend’s daughter which i will narrate to you when we get home”. I tried to convince Debby so we could go home.
“We’re not going anywhere Mike, until we finish the whole thing”
I was getting angry and frustrated at her, but do I really have the right to be?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top Notch Writing Services !!! / Marriage Software / My Struggle With Irregular Verbs And English Modernization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.