Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae (15971 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

who is listen to Falae, who said Buhari would never smell power!
But Buhari is in power, what he did since then?

Islamic bigot, let me ask you one simple question. How does your senseless comment nullifies the need for restructure?

I will repeat it to your hearing (or is it reading), the northern Muslims you want to die for do not see you as a true Muslim. They won't bother killing you if situation warrants it. Go and borrow brain if you lack one.

3 Likes

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am not in any party though I am keen to give this president a chance unlike many of you.

In sane societies the likes of Falae would withdraw to their shells with their old friends denying ever being close.

I am not against anything that would give progress to the nation.

However, what is the true meaning of restructuring?

I even stated in my last post, what exactly is Falae's definition of restructuring?

I know many have jumped on the bandwagon because as it appears, at least for the foreseeable future, gaining access to the pot would be extremely difficult.

The commonn man however, believes whatever he is told.

My brother, there's not a single system of government that would work in Nigeria if Nigerians don't change first.

You are right; two and a half years have gone, yet no solution to anything. Only propaganda, lies and deceptions everyday. Northernalization of every part of the country. Failed promises one after the other. Yes, it is good to give this government more chance to ruin this country further. We should continue giving them chance until Nigeria is listed on OLX for sale as scrap.

How does anything yiou have said remove the need for restructure? Comment like a man not deceiving hismonw destiny.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by babajero(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
As an Igboman I will not lie this is a word of wisdom, if this people that call themselves leaders in the East can reason like this, and the fleas from the north can give up their backwards mentality, and other yorubamen who collect money just to sell out his person can have a change of heart. Then this country will go forward nobody will even be talking about separation. Just imagine that other regions will generate money and it will be taken to the north. Lagos alone generates money more than 3 or 4 states in the North but 1state gets more revenue than lagos that generated the money.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are right; two and a half years have gone, yet no solution to anything. Only propaganda, lies and deceptions everyday. Northernalization of every part of the country. Failed promises one after the other. Yes, it is good to give this government more chance to ruin this country further. We should continue giving them chance until Nigeria is listed on OLX for sale as scrap.

How does anything yiou have said remove the need for restructure? Comment like a man not deceiving hismonw destiny.

Nothernization of what?

Or you mean he stopped easterization and made provision for all.

The other day, a comparison was done between his appointments in NNPC as against Jonathan's. Buhari's was more balanced between the North and South. But I don't expect you to accept the truth.

All you want is to reduce his power even some of you were wishing him death when he was ill.

Be truthful, you hate him because your kinsman told you he's a bad person and he's a Muslim.

I'm a Christian from the south and Im itshekiri.

I have found the president to be focused and purposeful.

Nigeria's external reserves has increased to its highest since 2015, and this is at our oil selling at half the price of the last government.

You guys only feel bitter that a president can function without being popular among some tribes in the country.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Islamic bigot, let me ask you one simple question. How does your senseless comment nullifies the need for restructure?

I will repeat it to your hearing (or is it reading), the northern Muslims you want to die for do not see you as a true Muslim. They won't bother killing you if situation warrants it. Go and borrow brain if you lack one.

Between you and the person you quoted who is the bigot?

Did he refer to tribe or religion or did he use any abusive word?

Read your own statement and read his and tell the truth to yourself.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Between you and the person you quoted who is the bigot?

Did he refer to tribe or religion or did he use any abusive word?

Read your own statement and read his and tell the truth to yourself.

Don't you think only an iidot will jump into an issue he doesn't know shiiit about? Boy, try not to be an idiot

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Nothernization of what?

Or you mean he stopped easterization and made provision for all.

The other day, a comparison was done between his appointments in NNPC as against Jonathan's. Buhari's was more balanced between the North and South. But I don't expect you to accept the truth.

All you want is to reduce his power even some of you were wishing him death when he was ill.

Be truthful, you hate him because your kinsman told you he's a bad person and he's a Muslim.

I'm a Christian from the south and Im itshekiri.

I have found the president to be focused and purposeful.

Nigeria's external reserves has increased to its highest since 2015, and this is at our oil selling at half the price of the last government.

You guys only feel bitter that a president can function without being popular among some tribes in the country.

I challenge you to list out that "balanced" list of appointment.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by leospruce(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kemperor:
Why must the northwest always drag this fragile nation to the dust?

Whether they like it or not we must restructure..

They receive the highest allocation of monies and yet they are underdeveloped in all ramifications...

What good can come out of them? Buhari?
yaradua

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Don't you think only an iidot will jump into an issue he doesn't know shiiit about? Boy, try not to be an idiot

Simple question,:

How did he express any form of bigotry?

The effort you use in replying would be better embellished with facts not insults.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by surgical: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2017
IJOBA2:
WATCH HOW YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL ATTACK THIS MAN NOW.
KONOPLYANKA ELECTRICDANGER BOLUSTICAL AKA BOLUSTICUS OLADEEBO GOKE7 HOLATIN OLLAH1 KN23H BIBIDEAR . AMALA ATI GBEGIRI IS HERE
These people are no Yoruba they are impostors ,yorubas are mostly reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

I challenge you to list out that "balanced" list of appointment.

Behold the NNPC Board Under Goodluck Jonathan:

1. Board Chairman Mrs. Dizieni -- South

2. Bukar Abdullahi -- North.

3. Steven Orasaya -- South

4. Olusegun Okunu -- South

5. Daniel Wadzani -- South

6. Benard O.N Otti -- South.

7. Peter Nmadu -- South.

8. Taye Haruna -- South

Behold the NNPC Board Under President Buhari

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South

2. Kacala M. Baru -- North

3. Mahmud Dutse -- North

4. Abba Kyari North

5. Thomas John --South

6. Pius O. Akin -- South

7. Tajudeen Umar -- South

8. Lawal Mohammed --North

9. Yusuf Lawal --North

You be the judge.

Source :

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1129830-jonathans-nnpc-appointments-sided-buharis-apc-releases-list.html
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by JJBROS(m): 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
Right Step In D Right Direction. D North Hate Dis Restructuring Of A Thing. D Fear Of Unknown. Their Destiny Is Tied Here In D South. Dey Will Use Their Last Blood To Fight Dis.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Chukwudi4naija(m): 2:27pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

I am not in any party though I am keen to give this president a chance unlike many of you.

In sane societies the likes of Falae would withdraw to their shells with their old friends denying ever being close.

I am not against anything that would give progress to the nation.

However, what is the true meaning of restructuring?

I even stated in my last post, what exactly is Falae's definition of restructuring?

I know many have jumped on the bandwagon because as it appears, at least for the foreseeable future, gaining access to the pot would be extremely difficult.

The commonn man however, believes whatever he is told.

My brother, there's not a single system of government that would work in Nigeria if Nigerians don't change first.
It is unfortunate that I share the same country with this unreasonable fellow who is utterly blinded by sentiment. After all these elaborate explanation about restructuring by this rational old man, you're still feigning ignorance and attacking his personality all because you benefit from this lump sided contraption called Nigeria. Every region must grow on its own capacity and not lord its laziness, lack of planning, illiteracy and religion orientation to others. How can a region blessed with both physical and human resources be bedeviled by massive unemployment, insecurity, poverty and other social problems because it is unfortunate to share a country with people who are educationally and socially backward, but politically advanced as the political landscape favours them. This is why you see a less than averagely educated northerner who has employment chances that even a Ph.D holder from the south. Definately Nigeria cannot progress with that kind of structure unless you derive pleasure in poverty, bad leadership and insecurity.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
It is unfortunate that I share the same country with this unreasonable fellow who is utterly blinded by sentiment. After all these elaborate explanation about restructuring by this rational old man, you're still feigning ignorance and attacking his personality all because you benefit from this lump sided contraption called Nigeria. Every region must grow on its own capacity and not lord its laziness, lack of planning, illiteracy and religion orientation to others. How can a region blessed with both physical and human resources be bedeviled by massive unemployment, insecurity, poverty and other social problems because it is unfortunate to share a country with people who are educationally and educationally backward, but politically advanced as the political landscape favours them. This is why you see a less than averagely educated northerner who has employment and admission chances that even a Ph.D holder from the south. Definately Nigeria cannot progress with that kind of structure unless you derive pleasure in poverty, bad leadership and insecurity.

Restructure to what?

Back to what it was in the 60's?

If it was so good a system please tell me why it was botched and by whom?

My friend go and work and stop looking for excuses for your failure.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Behold the NNPC Board Under Goodluck Jonathan:

1. Board Chairman Mrs. Dizieni -- South

2. Bukar Abdullahi -- North.

3. Steven Orasaya -- South

4. Olusegun Okunu -- South

5. Daniel Wadzani -- South

6. Benard O.N Otti -- South.

7. Peter Nmadu -- South.

8. Taye Haruna -- South

Behold the NNPC Board Under President Buhari

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South

2. Kacala M. Baru -- North

3. Mahmud Dutse -- North

4. Abba Kyari North

5. Thomas John --South

6. Pius O. Akin -- South

7. Tajudeen Umar -- South

8. Lawal Mohammed --North

9. Yusuf Lawal --North

You be the judge.

Source :

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1129830-jonathans-nnpc-appointments-sided-buharis-apc-releases-list.html

Why are you making a fool of yourself like this? Did buhari only make appointment in NNPC? what of other sectors? And do you realize that only the head matters? How come the head is from the north? Stop being mischievous.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by holatin(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
surgical:
These people are no Yoruba they are impostors ,yorubas are mostly reasonable.
if been influence by a fool is what you call been reasonable then your mum gave your dad a bastard. omo ale jati jati
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Simple question,:

How did he express any form of bigotry?

The effort you use in replying would be better embellished with facts not insults.

Like I answered you earlier. Stop being an idiot by jumping into what you dont kniw the origin. By the way, calling you an idiot isn't an insult; it is a statement of fact. Have you asked the person you are defending and has he said I'm wrong? I repeat, stop acting like a idiot.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Why are you making a fool of yourself like this? Did buhari only make appointment in NNPC? what of other sectors? And do you realize that only the head matters? How come the head is from the north? Stop being mischievous.

OK.

Shifting goalposts.

You want me to find every single appointment he has made?

You guys are the ones who allege.

Please provide the entire swathe of appointments since you are keeping track.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Like I answered you earlier. Stop being an idiot by jumping into what you dont kniw the origin. By the way, calling you an idiot isn't an insult; it is a statement of fact. Have you asked the person you are defending and has he said I'm wrong? I repeat, stop acting like a idiot.

I have refrained from insulting you.

Believe me, when I start you would curse the day you came on this forum.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Chukwudi4naija(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Restructure to what?

Back to what it was in the 60's?

If it was so good a system please tell me why it was botched and by whom?

My friend go and work and stop looking for excuses for your failure.
What you asked for is already specified by that scholar. Check how the restructuring looked like in the write-up and how it was jettisoned by military juntas. I cannot be persuaded to give another explanation to a fool and unity begger like you. If you have seen me, you cannot even muster courage to call me a failure. educationwise, I'm better than 95% of your people. So you can use your tongue to count your teeth.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
manci:
hypocrisy why he didn't propose it under his tenure or is he still not recover from 2015 election defeat that sent his boss a Fisherman to otuke
GEJ wanted to restructure Nigeria through national confab.

Tell your corrupt leaders in power to implement the reports.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by sonofthegods: 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
SOUTHERNERS; WHERE ARE WE HEADED?

This one is not hear-say. This is from the horse's mouth.

President Muhammadu Buhari specifically asked the World Bank to focus all their developmental activities in the North.

Let me quote the World Bank boss in his exact words:

"You know in my very first meeting with President Buhari, he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the Northern region of Nigeria and we've done that. Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult"

This is from the World Bank Oga kpatakpata.

Monies from NNPC are going to the north.
Firms are being compelled by the same NNPC to contribute 100million monthly to develop the North.

There is NorthEast Development Commission fully funded with oil money from the South.

There is a special percent of VAT kept specially for the North even as alcohol which is a major source of VAT is banned in the Sharia North.

Rail-lines connecting the North to even Niger Republic are ongoing.

As I write this, president Buhari has signed the 3,050MW Mambilla Hydro project in a strategic move to empower the North. In addition, the govt just re-acquired the Ajeokuta steel plant to supply steel to the Mambilla Hydro project. The local content participation in the project is almost 1billion United States Dollars.

All going to the North.

You can make your own finding to confirm all these.

Don't forget how much billions of dollars that have been borrowed specifically to develop the North due to the boko haram activities.

How much was borrowed to develop Ala-Igbo after the Biafran war even when 3Rs was declared?

How much effort has been made to develop the Niger Delta which is the main area all those monies are coming from but which is unsafe for even non-living things to live in, due to oil exploration??

Meanwhile, a bill to gift Lagos state with a special status was killed in the National Assembly by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

A bill to establish the Southeast Development Commission was killed by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

Even the Original Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) was killed by northern lawmakers at the national Assembly. They only accepted the corrupt version of the bill when they succeded in smuggling two Northern states as beneficiaries of special fund known as "Host Community Fund" even when those two northern states are not hosting even a litter of oil.

When Buhari or any Northerner tells you that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable, this is exactly why. Nigeria as presently constituted, is their ATM.

Those of you inaundating us with your rhetorics and verbal gymnastics about RESTRUCTURING, you need to quit living in denial.

Telling us the benefit of restructuring is like selling coal to Newcastle. Even Ikenga, my two day old son knows the benefit of Restructuring. What he doesn't know, like the rest of us, is how you guys plan on achieving that in the face of Northern resistance.

Go read El-rufai speech few day ago. He's the Chairman of APC committee on restructuring. He made it clear that those saying they want to control their resources are just being selfish and that such a thing will never happen because it will not benefit other Nigerians. He advised them to think of other Nigerians.

I've said it before and it bears repeating now, those expecting any form of RESTRUCTURING through the existing constitutional framework are either ignorant or dishonest or even both. But there is another option: they are fans of the status-quo who are simply using the Restructuring rhetorics to douse the Biafra agitation.

To restructure, you need to change that iniquitious document that calls itself the 1999 constitution. And to do that, you need 2/3 (not a simple majority) of all members of the national Assembly as well as that of the state houses of Assembly in the entire country.

The entire southern federal lawmakers won't give you 2/3 even if you borrow 3 North central states join them. And don't forget, some southern lawmakers actually prefer the status-quo where they are getting billions just for going to the NASS to sleep and snore.

YOU CAN ONLY GET GENUINE RESTRUCTURING THROUGH A RADICAL APPROACH.

Hate Nnamdi Kanu or love him, you cannot deny that he understands Nigeria problem and the best way to solve it better than all these theorists.

For weeks that we've not heard from Kanu, have we heard anything concrete from the Restructuring group??

SOLUTION:

Niger Delta boys, you all need to borrow yourselves some sense. Insist that no oil is lifted from your region until you are allowed to control your resources. You have the means to enforce this. You also have the bargaining chip. Stop selling your dignity by collecting crumb in the name of amnesty. You are supposed to be the giver, not the receiver. Look at your environment for crying out loud!

OHANEZE NDIGBO, AFENIFERE and all Southern group, you people need to stop theorizing and get real. So far, you all have been full of rhetorics. Nothing more.

Tell your people the time-bound practical steps with which you plan on achieving RESTRUCTURING in the face of Northern resistance. Do this and do it now. If you can't, then shift one corner and allow the youths do this the youthful way.

I am particularly disappointed that Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo elites, from governors to federal lawmakers, all seem to be on a mission to end the Biafran agitation by all means EVEN WITHOUT GIVING THEIR YOUTHS AN ALTERNATIVE. This is quite disheartening. Very disappointing.

Buhari and his gang are not here to develop Nigeria. They are here to implement a northern Muslims agenda. This is a govt of the North, by the North and for the North.

When all this is over,

The question will be, while the Daura born Northern irredentist was busy implementing a Northern agenda, what were Southern leaders doing??

http://punchng.com/buhari-asked-us-to-focus-on-northern-nigeria-wbank/

2 Likes

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

I have refrained from insulting you.

Believe me, when I start you would curse the day you came on this forum.

Cursed be your parents if yoiu don't start right now and right here.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
What you asked for is already specified by that scholar. Check how the restructuring looked like in the write-up and how it was jettisoned by military juntas. I cannot be persuaded to give another explanation to a fool and unity begger like you. If you have seen me, you cannot even muster courage to call me a failure. educationwise, I'm better than 95% of your people. So you can use your tongue to count your teeth.

You are better than 95% of the itsekiri people?

You must either be a genius, warrior (albeit Keyboard but we'll recognise it) or Guru.

I am quite certain you never even attended a tertiary institution

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Cursed be your parents if yoiu don't start right now and right here.

Do you even know yours?
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
Electricdanger:

Jobless wawa miscreant, stop spamming my mentions with your foolishness. I am not responsible for your misfortune, go get a life.

Dude, the guy and few others need help. Honestly, they really need to get a life.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

OK.

Shifting goalposts.

You want me to find every single appointment he has made?

You guys are the ones who allege.

Please provide the entire swathe of appointments since you are keeping track.

You are the one claiming huhari is your god, and I ask you to show me evidence. Maybe you should read this comment below.

This one is not hear-say. This is from the horse's mouth.

President Muhammadu Buhari specifically asked the World Bank to focus all their developmental activities in the North.

Let me quote the World Bank boss in his exact words:

"You know in my very first meeting with President Buhari, he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the Northern region of Nigeria and we've done that. Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult"

This is from the World Bank Oga kpatakpata.

Monies from NNPC are going to the north.
Firms are being compelled by the same NNPC to contribute 100million monthly to develop the North.

There is NorthEast Development Commission fully funded with oil money from the South.

There is a special percent of VAT kept specially for the North even as alcohol which is a major source of VAT is banned in the Sharia North.

Rail-lines connecting the North to even Niger Republic are ongoing.

As I write this, president Buhari has signed the 3,050MW Mambilla Hydro project in a strategic move to empower the North. In addition, the govt just re-acquired the Ajeokuta steel plant to supply steel to the Mambilla Hydro project. The local content participation in the project is almost 1billion United States Dollars.

All going to the North.

You can make your own finding to confirm all these.

Don't forget how much billions of dollars that have been borrowed specifically to develop the North due to the boko haram activities.

How much was borrowed to develop Ala-Igbo after the Biafran war even when 3Rs was declared?

How much effort has been made to develop the Niger Delta which is the main area all those monies are coming from but which is unsafe for even non-living things to live in, due to oil exploration??

Meanwhile, a bill to gift Lagos state with a special status was killed in the National Assembly by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

A bill to establish the Southeast Development Commission was killed by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

Even the Original Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) was killed by northern lawmakers at the national Assembly. They only accepted the corrupt version of the bill when they succeded in smuggling two Northern states as beneficiaries of special fund known as "Host Community Fund" even when those two northern states are not hosting even a litter of oil.

When Buhari or any Northerner tells you that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable, this is exactly why. Nigeria as presently constituted, is their ATM.

Those of you inaundating us with your rhetorics and verbal gymnastics about RESTRUCTURING, you need to quit living in denial.

Telling us the benefit of restructuring is like selling coal to Newcastle. Even Ikenga, my two day old son knows the benefit of Restructuring. What he doesn't know, like the rest of us, is how you guys plan on achieving that in the face of Northern resistance.

Go read El-rufai speech few day ago. He's the Chairman of APC committee on restructuring. He made it clear that those saying they want to control their resources are just being selfish and that such a thing will never happen because it will not benefit other Nigerians. He advised them to think of other Nigerians.

I've said it before and it bears repeating now, those expecting any form of RESTRUCTURING through the existing constitutional framework are either ignorant or dishonest or even both. But there is another option: they are fans of the status-quo who are simply using the Restructuring rhetorics to douse the Biafra agitation.

To restructure, you need to change that iniquitious document that calls itself the 1999 constitution. And to do that, you need 2/3 (not a simple majority) of all members of the national Assembly as well as that of the state houses of Assembly in the entire country.

The entire southern federal lawmakers won't give you 2/3 even if you borrow 3 North central states join them. And don't forget, some southern lawmakers actually prefer the status-quo where they are getting billions just for going to the NASS to sleep and snore.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by manci(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=Jolar101 post=61416582]
GEJ wanted to restructure Nigeria through national confab.

Tell your corrupt leaders in power to implement the reports.[you guys are so cheap to a level that any politician can play with your brains national confab at the end of his tenure it was just a waste of resources and gather and eat... some of the committee members can't even buy a toilet tissue paper with their money because the love they have for this nation ]
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Do you even know yours?

Are you saying you lost your parents to that generational curse? Too bad for you.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

were they need to see me as a true Muslim?
Am a moderate Muslim as all the family of yoruba
take your religion fanatic elsewhere!
were you seen as true christian by igbo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leaked Intel Exposes APC Plot To Disrupt Guber Tribunal / Population Of Extremely Poor Persons In Nigeria Hits 102m — NECA. / Don’t Use Us As Bait - ASUU Warns Other Staff Unions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.