Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae (16000 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GavelSlam: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying you lost your parents to that generational curse? Too bad for you.

It's not sad they never wanted you.

They knew you'll always be a failure.

The only thing they were ever right about in their lives.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
doctor306:
. rip to our dear English
hoo, Doctor, English die at your watch?
you are not real Dr!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Campusity:
Incidentally people like Falae are part of why Nigeria is in a mess. First he was part of SAP that destroyed the Nigerian economy, then he was one those that collected money for 2015 elections which he should have known better than most that the money was public money. Now he is a champion of restructuring. If he hadn't been naughty in the past we would not be in economic stress that is making everyone question our nation.

Even after restructuring, people like Falae will exist to take advantage of the system and still pretend to be nationalistic in proffering solutions that, because of their behaviour, will never work.

These hypocrites are everywhere in Nigeria. And because of our collective amnesia and parochialness we don't tell them to STFU while we find true patriots to rebuild our land. SMH.
I totally agree with you but does that means we shouldn't support whatever that will move us forward as a country even though is coming from all this thief so call leader?
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

You are right; two and a half years have gone, yet no solution to anything. Only propaganda, lies and deceptions everyday. Northernalization of every part of the country. Failed promises one after the other. Yes, it is good to give this government more chance to ruin this country further. We should continue giving them chance until Nigeria is listed on OLX for sale as scrap.

How does anything yiou have said remove the need for restructure? Comment like a man not deceiving hismonw destiny.
are you voted for Buhari?
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

I totally agree with you but does that means we shouldn't support whatever that will move us forward as a country even though is coming from all this thief so call leader?

In every year 70% of our sweat end-up in the pocket of Nigerian Elites, although they were merely 30% of our population!
The rest 30% left for the Illiterates, 20% of it is Embezzled by them, and the rest 10% is in their hand to manage as they wish!
So the 70% of Nigerian had turned to slave in our fathers and mothers land!
Now Nigeria must be restructured and power must devolved to 70% of Nigerian population, the owner of the power!
57 years with-out anything to show for it, is enough for the Elites ruling!
We've started mobilized Agbero, kabubu, Alimajiri, jobless, iyaloja's, traders, artisans, herdsmen and farmers nation wide to this effect!
Enough for cheating!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by benzion72(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Baba Kano state has 44 LGA also Jigawa was carved out of Kano with more than 30 local government. Lagos is still lagos
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

are you voted for Buhari?

With your awkward English, it is clear why you can be easily blinded by religion. You are a religious bigot
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61417127][/quote]

Even if the national confab reports are blank, let it be implement.

You these Arewa sycophants are good at cheating people. Only Kano state has 77 local governments, what nonsense is that Look, every regions their resources.

Biafra independent must be restored as well.

God bless IPOB.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

You are better than 95% of the itsekiri people?

You must either be a genius, warrior (albeit Keyboard but we'll recognise it) or Guru.

I am quite certain you never even attended a tertiary institution
Some Itsekiri people only manage to acquire tertiary education and only stop at B.Sc or HND level, the reason I asked you to count your awfully smelling teeth with you tongue. I should have said 95% of Southwest people, not your educationally backward district even with the number of scholarships your people enjoy.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by transient123(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Did tinubu steal? Yes or no?

Did fasola steal? Yes or no?

Did obasanjo steal? Yes or no?

Are the current governors stealing? Yes or no?

Will you say this nonsense about any of them? I'm most certain No.

Now, how do they differ from falae that you are persecuting?

So, why focusing on falae alone, while you praise obj, fasola, tinubu, etc? Doesn't that make you a useless hypocrite?

I really don't dignify half baked boys like you like for like, doing that amounts to being half baked.

When you and your ilks know the difference between what is wrong from what is right, no matter the personality involved, then, your personality will definitely progress geometrically.

Use your God given, free brain to point out where the aforementioned persons were applauded in my post or it is just insomnia?

When you stop ass licking of any politicians/tribe, then, your fingers can do better things in life.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

It's not sad they never wanted you.

They knew you'll always be a failure.

The only thing they were ever right about in their lives.

Are you trying to tell me the story of your life? That your parents dumped you on a refuse dump, like an an wanted swine? Too bad for you. Shame on your cursed life if you ever grow tired of this. I'm just warming up.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

were they need to see me as a true Muslim?
Am a moderate Muslim as all the family of yoruba
take your religion fanatic elsewhere!
were you seen as true christian by igbo?

On another thread that you opened, you accused the Afenifere of selling the SW to the SE because of Christian religion, according to you. You started saying that the SW should partner more with the north, a mislim -dominated area.

No moderate Muslim would say that. You aren't a moderate Muslim; you are a religious bigiot. No more, no less.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by transient123(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jolar101:

Even if the national confab reports are blank, let it be implement.

You these Arewa sycophants are good at cheating people. Only Kano state has 77 local governments, what nonsense is that Look, every regions their resources.

Biafra independent must be restored as well.

God bless IPOB.

77, my social studies told me 44, though, not justified compare to Oyo state and others.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

On another thread that you opened, you accused the Afenifere of selling the SW to the SE because of Christian religion, according to you. You stated saying that the SW should partner more with the north, a mislim -dominated area.

No moderate Muslim would say that. You aren't a moderate Muslim; you are a religious bigiot. No more, no less.
Am not regret!
Afenifere/olu falae did bad to Nigeria and yoruba land atlarge than any one, if I were Buhari he will be imprison by now!
is it not olu falae that served under Babangida, toppled Buhari government, annulled june 12 of Abiola, dribbling Nigerian up and down, with stupid programs, mamser, secondtier, Sap etc that totally turned Nigeria upside down!
who is olu falae to threat Nigeria nation of No restructure No election
boy cool temper!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
transient123:

77, my social studies told me 44, though, not justified compare to Oyo state and others.
But is it fair?
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Mbediogu(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
aolawale025:
If only the southerners would speak with one voice. That itself would be a giant leap for Nigeria

The north alone cannot withstand the call for restructuring but my fear now is that they will throw in an Apple of discord using their cronies in the West, East and Middle belt. Soon you will begin to hear how Awolowo deceived the Igbo, and how the minority took over Igbo abandoned property, and how the igbo killed the Ibibios and Binis and so forth and so on. Falae has said it all and I stand with him. Restructuring does not and should not mean calling for war, period. Until we do that, upheavals and anger will continue and I support it.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 7lives: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Behold the NNPC Board Under Goodluck Jonathan:

1. Board Chairman Mrs. Dizieni -- South

2. Bukar Abdullahi -- North.

3. Steven Orasaya -- South

4. Olusegun Okunu -- South

5. Daniel Wadzani -- South

6. Benard O.N Otti -- South.

7. Peter Nmadu -- South.

8. Taye Haruna -- South

Behold the NNPC Board Under President Buhari

1. Board Chairman Dr.Ibe Kachikwu -- South

2. Kacala M. Baru -- North

3. Mahmud Dutse -- North

4. Abba Kyari North

5. Thomas John --South

6. Pius O. Akin -- South

7. Tajudeen Umar -- South

8. Lawal Mohammed --North

9. Yusuf Lawal --North

You be the judge.

Source :

https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1129830-jonathans-nnpc-appointments-sided-buharis-apc-releases-list.html

God bless you for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Lugar14(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
Restructure the country or there would be no election come 2019.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Mbediogu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
otosa:
This is the right time especially within the youths to create solid awareness because most of youths are now understand what the restructuring mean. Meanwhile, if this idea eventually implemented is going to be for the betterment of we youths. Let act,speak, be part of restructure of this country for the good future we are expecting. Let the campaign run from one social platform to another till this get achieved. #2019YESTORESTRUCTURINGNOTOELECTION.

If we fail with restructuring now, forget it for good. The first benefit of a restructured Nigeria will be that political players will become more accountable and political offices less attractive.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 7lives: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
GavelSlam:

Restructure to what?

Back to what it was in the 60's?

If it was so good a system please tell me why it was botched and by whom?

My friend go and work and stop looking for excuses for your failure.

You are FIRING from double cylinders bro, a HARD CORE graduate of the University of HARD KNOCKS.
You are so on point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
transient123:

I really don't dignify half baked boys like you like for like, doing that amounts to being half baked.

When you and your ilks know the difference between what is wrong from what is right, no matter the personality involved, then, your personality will definitely progress geometrically.

Use your God given, free brain to point out where the aforementioned persons were applauded in my post or it is just insomnia?

When you stop ass licking of any politicians/tribe, then, your fingers can do better things in life.

Boy, you are not just a shameless political slave, you were also a religious and tribal bigot.

What of that thread where you were trying to cover up Lagos state government for awarding contracts to suya sellers? Or the one you were cursing those calling buhari a corrupt person? Or the one you were praising obj, while calling Ayo Adebanjo a rascal? Aren't you ashamed?

To make your stupidity more alarming, yuou claimed you studied the Bible with the holy spirit , but didn't see anything important in the Bible. Believe me, boy, you are better dead than alive.

If you are too dead in the head to accept your all round bigotry, then you love lying to yourself.

Go and play with sand and stop responding to intelligent discourse.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 7lives: 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

Why are you making a fool of yourself like this? Did buhari only make appointment in NNPC? what of other sectors? And do you realize that only the head matters? How come the head is from the north? Stop being mischievous.

Dem dem.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

Am not regret!
Afenifere/olu falae did bad to Nigeria and yoruba land atlarge than any one, if I were Buhari he will be imprison by now!
is it not olu falae that served under Babangida, toppled Buhari government, annulled june 12 of Abiola, dribbling Nigerian up and down, with stupid programs, mamser, secondtier, Sap etc that totally turned Nigeria upside down!
who is olu falae to threat Nigeria nation of No restructure No election
boy cool temper!

I think you should manage your English first. It's extremely poor.

If your senses are intact, you will ask yourself if there is any link between my comment and your response.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by degamemaster(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Look beyond Falae's flaws ad human and admit that this man have spoken not just his mind but the minds of millions of Nigerians. With a brave mind like this,as a result of Nnamdi Kanu's awareness, every southerners coming out together, the least we can get is FULL RESTRUCTURING , I'd we couldn't get Biafra .
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 7lives: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
sonofthegods:
SOUTHERNERS; WHERE ARE WE HEADED?

This one is not hear-say. This is from the horse's mouth.

President Muhammadu Buhari specifically asked the World Bank to focus all their developmental activities in the North.

Let me quote the World Bank boss in his exact words:

"You know in my very first meeting with President Buhari, he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the Northern region of Nigeria and we've done that. Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult"

This is from the World Bank Oga kpatakpata.

Monies from NNPC are going to the north.
Firms are being compelled by the same NNPC to contribute 100million monthly to develop the North.

There is NorthEast Development Commission fully funded with oil money from the South.

There is a special percent of VAT kept specially for the North even as alcohol which is a major source of VAT is banned in the Sharia North.

Rail-lines connecting the North to even Niger Republic are ongoing.

As I write this, president Buhari has signed the 3,050MW Mambilla Hydro project in a strategic move to empower the North. In addition, the govt just re-acquired the Ajeokuta steel plant to supply steel to the Mambilla Hydro project. The local content participation in the project is almost 1billion United States Dollars.

All going to the North.

You can make your own finding to confirm all these.

Don't forget how much billions of dollars that have been borrowed specifically to develop the North due to the boko haram activities.

How much was borrowed to develop Ala-Igbo after the Biafran war even when 3Rs was declared?

How much effort has been made to develop the Niger Delta which is the main area all those monies are coming from but which is unsafe for even non-living things to live in, due to oil exploration??

Meanwhile, a bill to gift Lagos state with a special status was killed in the National Assembly by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

A bill to establish the Southeast Development Commission was killed by Northern lawmakers with the help of their fraudulently acquired numerical strength.

Even the Original Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) was killed by northern lawmakers at the national Assembly. They only accepted the corrupt version of the bill when they succeded in smuggling two Northern states as beneficiaries of special fund known as "Host Community Fund" even when those two northern states are not hosting even a litter of oil.

When Buhari or any Northerner tells you that the unity of Nigeria is non-negotiable, this is exactly why. Nigeria as presently constituted, is their ATM.

Those of you inaundating us with your rhetorics and verbal gymnastics about RESTRUCTURING, you need to quit living in denial.

Telling us the benefit of restructuring is like selling coal to Newcastle. Even Ikenga, my two day old son knows the benefit of Restructuring. What he doesn't know, like the rest of us, is how you guys plan on achieving that in the face of Northern resistance.

Go read El-rufai speech few day ago. He's the Chairman of APC committee on restructuring. He made it clear that those saying they want to control their resources are just being selfish and that such a thing will never happen because it will not benefit other Nigerians. He advised them to think of other Nigerians.

I've said it before and it bears repeating now, those expecting any form of RESTRUCTURING through the existing constitutional framework are either ignorant or dishonest or even both. But there is another option: they are fans of the status-quo who are simply using the Restructuring rhetorics to douse the Biafra agitation.

To restructure, you need to change that iniquitious document that calls itself the 1999 constitution. And to do that, you need 2/3 (not a simple majority) of all members of the national Assembly as well as that of the state houses of Assembly in the entire country.

The entire southern federal lawmakers won't give you 2/3 even if you borrow 3 North central states join them. And don't forget, some southern lawmakers actually prefer the status-quo where they are getting billions just for going to the NASS to sleep and snore.

YOU CAN ONLY GET GENUINE RESTRUCTURING THROUGH A RADICAL APPROACH.

Hate Nnamdi Kanu or love him, you cannot deny that he understands Nigeria problem and the best way to solve it better than all these theorists.

For weeks that we've not heard from Kanu, have we heard anything concrete from the Restructuring group??

SOLUTION:

Niger Delta boys, you all need to borrow yourselves some sense. Insist that no oil is lifted from your region until you are allowed to control your resources. You have the means to enforce this. You also have the bargaining chip. Stop selling your dignity by collecting crumb in the name of amnesty. You are supposed to be the giver, not the receiver. Look at your environment for crying out loud!

OHANEZE NDIGBO, AFENIFERE and all Southern group, you people need to stop theorizing and get real. So far, you all have been full of rhetorics. Nothing more.

Tell your people the time-bound practical steps with which you plan on achieving RESTRUCTURING in the face of Northern resistance. Do this and do it now. If you can't, then shift one corner and allow the youths do this the youthful way.

I am particularly disappointed that Ohaneze Ndigbo and Igbo elites, from governors to federal lawmakers, all seem to be on a mission to end the Biafran agitation by all means EVEN WITHOUT GIVING THEIR YOUTHS AN ALTERNATIVE. This is quite disheartening. Very disappointing.

Buhari and his gang are not here to develop Nigeria. They are here to implement a northern Muslims agenda. This is a govt of the North, by the North and for the North.

When all this is over,

The question will be, while the Daura born Northern irredentist was busy implementing a Northern agenda, what were Southern leaders doing??

http://punchng.com/buhari-asked-us-to-focus-on-northern-nigeria-wbank/

Another trash, the question should have been HOW DID WE GET HERE.
What took you so LONG?, you should have asked this question since 2012.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Collymond: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
But if re-structuring is our problem , why is it that PDP 16Years in Power could not Restructure Nigeria..... and where was this same Falea Btw 1999 - 2015 (16yrs ago) when PDP were in Power... Just too bad.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by mike404(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
7lives:

Dem dem.
I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS DUDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
MY CONCLUSION IS THAT HES A YORUBA MUSLIM AND A HARD CORE PROPHET BUHARI SUPPORTER
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
nairanaira12:

I think you should manage your English first. It's extremely poor.

If your senses are intact, you will ask yourself if there is any link between my comment and your response.
why cover-up of English jargon?
defend your olu falae!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by nairanaira12: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

why cover-up of English jargon?
defend your olu falae!

Olu falae said we should restructure Nigeria. Is that wrong or right to you? Answer that question, Mr islamic bigot
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
aolawale025:
If only the southerners would speak with one voice. That itself would be a giant leap for Nigeria

The yorubas should lead the way.
The igbos have pressured with both sessation n restructuring for over 2 years now and the yorubas have done nothing.

Restructure is same as disintegration for northern Nigeria.
Just do the math, this will never come freely.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Meritocracy: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Why all people present on confab then are singing restructure now?

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by blacknp(m): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
aolawale025:
Rubbish, Olu Falae benefactor of the system is now shouting restructuring?i am sure the money jonathan gave him during the last general elections is finished?

Olu Falae should be shot and buried before we listen to their yeye cry for restructuring,Genral Rawling's style,you can't have your cake and eat it to.

Useless so called leaders are you not the same people the Military selected and paid for their so constitutional conferences to write a constitution for Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Politicians Sell, Lease Mansions To Raise Campaign Funds / FG Has Spent $5bn In Fighting Poverty – Sadiya Farouq / PDP Convention: Power Brokers Move Against Ex-Generals’ Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.