Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 AM

We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae (16190 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / Why Herdsmen Burnt My Farm – Olu Falae / Fulani Herdsmen Set Olu Falae's Farm On Fire In Ondo. FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by blacknp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Meritocracy:
Why all people present on confab then are singing restructure now?
They are enemies of Buhari,paid foot soldiers of pdp and selected by pdp or was their so called attendance at the confab free?

The same people that compelled the Military to create States in the 70's,80's and 90's EK Clark and others like Olu Fales,secretary to the Federal Government and Minister of Finance under dictator General Babaginda, are the same ones that are now shouting for us to go back to our vomit,they even clamoured for a home state for the Ijaws and they gave them bayelsa,

if the former system was working so well why were the politicians fighting each other in the 1st republic?,why did Tafawa Balewa decide to adopt the American style federalism with State units in 1963?why did the civil war to keep Nigeria one break out in 1966?

or didn't their confab report of Jonathan suggest creation of more states?so what yeye talk of going back to regionalism is olu Falae talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by poseidon12: 8:39pm On Oct 14, 2017
Well said Chief Olu Falae. Only an unpatriotic person that doesn't wish Nigeria well would be against restructuring.
If it is only the Northwest that is against restructuring because of the advantage they enjoy under the present system, then the rest of us can overcome their opposition if we work together.

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by blacknp(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
poseidon12:
Well said Chief Olu Falae. Only an unpatriotic person that doesn't wish Nigeria well would be against restructuring.
If it is only the Northwest that is against restructuring because of the advantage they enjoy under the present system, then the rest of us can overcome their opposition if we work together.
Confused man go and read your history properly,Olu Falae should be tied to the stake and be shot just like what jerry rawling's did in Ghana in the 80's to cleanse the system of these useless parasite politicians crying for their so called self centered phantom restructuring.

The same selfish criminals that spoilt Nigeria are the same ones shouting restructuring today without accountability for their past actions?Please Ask Olu Falae how General Babagina spent the 1990 gulf war money when he was in power then with them?

Even General Babaginda is shouting restructuring,wonders will never end. Same olu falae Minister for Finance under President Babaginda was the person that introduced the Structural Adjustment Policy (SAP) that destroyed Nigeria's economy in the 80's and the second tier foreign exchange market (SFEM) that destroyed the value of the Naira?

One bad apple spoils the whole bunch. Useless original shadow Criminals all na plan work like the late Great Fela Kuti rightfully said.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by brojoshua: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Those corrupt leaders and looters should restructure their e first, from corrupt, greed, wickedness, selfishness and myopathy and then their family before they can be talking of restructuring Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GetMeRight: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
magoo10:
Zombies see the talk of restructuring as a tool being used by the opposition even when it is clear that their leaders have always been talking about restructuring years before they got into power.

Without mincing words, I make bold to state that there are two scenarios facing Nigeria .
1)Restructuring
2)Disintegration

The listed scenario stated above is supported by a large number of Nigerians from various divides while many think that restructuring will be better ,some of us know that the deceptive people who are in power today have no plans for the masses except propaganda hence the call for a Biafra nation"The land of the Rising Sun"
Whichever way they decide to go they must do it with regards to the respect of human rights,Nigeria is presently not practising military regime.
Campusity:
Incidentally people like Falae are part of why Nigeria is in a mess. First he was part of SAP that destroyed the Nigerian economy, then he was one those that collected money for 2015 elections which he should have known better than most that the money was public money. Now he is a champion of restructuring. If he hadn't been naughty in the past we would not be in economic stress that is making everyone question our nation.

Even after restructuring, people like Falae will exist to take advantage of the system and still pretend to be nationalistic in proffering solutions that, because of their behaviour, will never work.

These hypocrites are everywhere in Nigeria. And because of our collective amnesia and parochialness we don't tell them to STFU while we find true patriots to rebuild our land. SMH.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GetMeRight: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
IJOBA2:
WATCH HOW YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL ATTACK THIS MAN NOW

Campusity:
Incidentally people like Falae are part of why Nigeria is in a mess. First he was part of SAP that destroyed the Nigerian economy, then he was one those that collected money for 2015 elections which he should have known better than most that the money was public money. Now he is a champion of restructuring. If he hadn't been naughty in the past we would not be in economic stress that is making everyone question our nation.

Even after restructuring, people like Falae will exist to take advantage of the system and still pretend to be nationalistic in proffering solutions that, because of their behaviour, will never work.

These hypocrites are everywhere in Nigeria. And because of our collective amnesia and parochialness we don't tell them to STFU while we find true patriots to rebuild our land. SMH.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GetMeRight: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2017
Restructuring, secession, regionalism, resources control or whatever that comes first will never work until we address the issue of Selfishness and Greed that is very rampant among the leaders and ruling class. Old wine in new bottles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by 7lives: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
mike404:
I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS DUDE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.
MY CONCLUSION IS THAT HES A YORUBA MUSLIM AND A HARD CORE PROPHET BUHARI SUPPORTER

Call me anything you like, na you get your keyboard. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by blacknp(m): 12:22am On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:
Restructuring, secession, regionalism, resources control or whatever that comes first will never work until we address the issue of Selfishness and Greed that is very rampant among the leaders and ruling class. Old wine in new bottles.
I beg to disagree,nothing like leaders and ruling class,the people ruling today are not the ones from the 2nd republic,no matter the system of government be it communism or their so called true federalism that they clamour for in Nigeria, we will always come up short because we are a despicable race of people,Bad people Bad Nation.

Saraki's father was there in the 80's, the son is there today not a whole lot has changed. Ibori a youth but the greatest criminal in Delta State history,uduaghan of Delta State worst of the worst.

You can't give what you don't have,you don't expect to plant yam and reap beans. Nothing wrong with the system we are just a race of bad people. We can go to Wasington DC and bring the White House to Abuja by the time we are done it will be known as the Black House.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Adebowale89(m): 5:44am On Oct 15, 2017
if restructuring would returned back each region equal right in the national level then I'm in total support. let all region wake up to their duties
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2017
oladeebo:

In every year 70% of our sweat end-up in the pocket of Nigerian Elites, although they were merely 30% of our population!
The rest 30% left for the Illiterates, 20% of it is Embezzled by them, and the rest 10% is in their hand to manage as they wish!
So the 70% of Nigerian had turned to slave in our fathers and mothers land!
Now Nigeria must be restructured and power must devolved to 70% of Nigerian population, the owner of the power!
57 years with-out anything to show for it, is enough for the Elites ruling!
We've started mobilized Agbero, kabubu, Alimajiri, jobless, iyaloja's, traders, artisans, herdsmen and farmers nation wide to this effect!
Enough for cheating!
If you once live in abroad you will definitely agree with me that Nigeria shouldn't have existed in the first place as a country nothing works
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

If you once live in abroad you will definitely agree with me that Nigeria shouldn't have existed in the first place as a country nothing works
why other should be and Nigeria Not!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by DedeNkem: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2017
The north that stole more than $700 billion since the inception of Nigeria doesn't want the reconstruction due to the following reasons;

1. They will lose power to "rule" everyone.
2. They will lose the oil loot.
3. Thier slaughtering of other Nigerians will come to abrupt end because regions will have their own police force headed by an person from the region and contolled by the regional government.

So the earlier we reconstruct the better for us. The northern curse on Nigeria must be dismantled!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GetMeRight: 8:50am On Oct 15, 2017
blacknp:
I beg to disagree,nothing like leaders and ruling class,the people ruling today are not the ones from the 2nd republic,no matter the system of government be it communism or their so called true federalism that they clamour for in Nigeria, we will always come up short because we are a despicable race of people,Bad people Bad Nation.

Saraki's father was there in the 80's, the son is there today not a whole lot has changed. Ibori a youth but the greatest criminal in Delta State history,uduaghan of Delta State worst of the worst.

You can't give what you don't have,you don't expect to plant yam and reap beans. Nothing wrong with the system we are just a race of bad people. We can go to Wasington DC and bring the White House to Abuja by the time we are done it will be known as the Black House.
Sometimes, comprehension is the problem. I said this because I'm yet to understand the point of disagreement here when in essence, you've corroborated what I said.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Lot13(m): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:
The issue of selfishness and greed can well be handled after every man back to his tent in a regional setups.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Lot13(m): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:

The old one are still here with us and let's not forget that we need consensus to restructure and re build the country.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:53am On Oct 15, 2017
oladeebo:

why other should be and Nigeria Not!
You see I won't like to argue with you I will only advise you to visit some African countries not even European countries then you see what am talking about
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by oladeebo: 9:56am On Oct 15, 2017
Adefemiaderoju1:

You see I won't like to argue with you I will only advise you to visit some African countries not even European countries then you see what am talking about
it's seem you were the only one visiting other country as Nigerian!
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by okenta2017: 10:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Kemperor:
Why must the northwest always drag this fragile nation to the dust?

Whether they like it or not we must restructure..

They receive the highest allocation of monies and yet they are underdeveloped in all ramifications...

What good can come out of them? Buhari?

They know they controlled the military and if the rest of the country don't agree with them they will instruct

The Fulani controlled army to do their intemidation dance and medical outreach ..The world can no longer be fooled

by their antics. Please stop using the word We the North.or the North. The middle belt are hard working people and they can work

their way to success if Nigeria is eventually restructured. They are not depending on any crude oil but what they can achive through had work.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by stev120(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2017
ariwa:
after 50 years of combines effort between the south and North to build the oil refineries and stations in only the south and now you want to restructure and take the oil alone. ..mbanu...
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GMbuharii: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:

shaarrap there! Shove ua thrash up ua thunda fayad yanch grin
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
oladeebo:

it's seem you were the only one visiting other country as Nigerian!
Do I sound like someone visiting Nigeria to you?
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by cstr1000: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Nothernization of what?

Or you mean he stopped easterization and made provision for all.

The other day, a comparison was done between his appointments in NNPC as against Jonathan's. Buhari's was more balanced between the North and South. But I don't expect you to accept the truth.

All you want is to reduce his power even some of you were wishing him death when he was ill.

Be truthful, you hate him because your kinsman told you he's a bad person and he's a Muslim.

[color=#006600][/color][b]I'm a Christian from the south and Im itshekiri.
[/b]
I have found the president to be focused and purposeful.

Nigeria's external reserves has increased to its highest since 2015, and this is at our oil selling at half the price of the last government.

You guys only feel bitter that a president can function without being popular among some tribes in the country.
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GetMeRight: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
GMbuharii:

shaarrap there! Shove ua thrash up ua thunda fayad yanch grin
Parents' labour in vain. Aye maa le o. cry
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by GMbuharii: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:
Parents' labour in vain. Aye maa le o. cry
..fun e ati omo e..iwò lo sò be o,emi kó
pele o grin
Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by abdulwastecx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by abdulwastecx(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
GetMeRight:

1 Like

Re: We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Chukwudi4naija:
Some Itsekiri people only manage to acquire tertiary education and only stop at B.Sc or HND level, the reason I asked you to count your awfully smelling teeth with you tongue. I should have said 95% of Southwest people, not your educationally backward district even with the number of scholarships your people enjoy.
Will you shut this thing you call mouth? How come attaining B.Sc or HND is peculiar to the Itsekiris? If you don't know, most Nigerians attain this aforementioned degree and few take it further from there. Don't come here and say Igbos go further just because of your population and Universities in your state. Just shut your fucking mouth man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Boko Haram Deserves Amnesty — Presidency / Police Teargas Beverly Nkemdiche In Anambra House of Assembly (PHOTOS) / No Other Party Will Rule In Lagos Except APC – Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.