Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home (1699 Views)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' / My Wife Had An Affair!! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Pls parents let's take note of this message

A man and his wife had argument @ home, after 20mins, the man went to the bathroom to bath....
When he was having his bath, he slumped inside the bathroom.....He called his wife, but his wife did not respond....
His wife yelled "don't call my name, just leave me alone"...
The woman did not know the reason why her husband was calling her, but she failed to answer him because she was still mad at her husband....
After one hour, she noticed that her husband had not come out of the bathroom, she called his name no answer...
She left what she was doing and went to check him......
When she entered the bathroom, she saw her husband on the floor....
She called his name and shook him, the man refused to wake....She shouted & ran out to call their neighbors.....
Her husband had already died, because his body was cold....
No matter how angry or sad � you are, never neglect to attend to people who call you for help, if the woman had attended to her husband on time, she would have taken the man to hospital � and he would have survived.....
When someone calls you on phone, do not ignore, or say you are too busy, because you don't know the kind of information they want to pass on to you.
When you see their missed call, try to return it, just to know the reason why they called.....
You may never know, if someone needs help or wants you to rescue or the person is in danger and wants you to contact security...
Don't live a life of "I don't care"....
You may save someone's life, when you are quick to attending to things....

***PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND SAVE LIVES. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by AntiWailer: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2017
That one is destined to die that way ni jare.

Even IF they are not fighting, he will fall down when nobody is at home.

Although in my home even when fighting is on going. We suspend it for a lot of things and resume grin grin when done grin

So I call or she calls there is no way the attention wouldn't be given after which fight can resume.
(it can be fun as Agbaaya that I am especially when a promise deadline is getting closer. Fight dey sweet me so I won't confirm the cheque grin grin )

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by gabinogem(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
AntiWailer:
That one is destined to die that way ni jare.

Even IF they are not fighting, he will fall down when nobody is at home.
lol...some pipo no believe in destiny ooh grin
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
It means you are not getting it right....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't blame the woman for his death. Would you have answered her if you were in the woman's shoes and the reverse was the case?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2017
In any circumstance or problem that might happen between the couple, at least he or she should answer each other..... No matter the case may be
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2017
I give it to the men people in this section. Story fabricators.

2 Likes

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by cococandy(f): 9:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Cuddlebugie:
I give it to the men people in this section. Story fabricators.
They are always whining grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=AntiWaile

So I call or she calls there is no way the attention wouldn't be given after which fight can resume.
(it can be fun as Agbaaya that I am especially when a promise deadline is getting closer. Fight dey sweet me so I won't confirm the cheque grin

>>>>Grammatical error<<<
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 9:43am On Oct 15, 2017
If you said that, I should not blame the woman for his death then who is to blame??

kimbraa:
Don't blame the woman for his death. Would have answered her if you were in the woman's shoes and the reverse was the case?.
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2017
Zipopo:

If you said that, I should not blame the woman for his death then who is to blame??

No one is to blame. Perhaps it was his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 9:48am On Oct 15, 2017
>>>Taken ownership

quote author=Cuddlebugie post=61433351]I give it to the men people in this section. Story fabricators. [/quote]
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2017
>>>>it is well ooo

But courtesy said if anyone call you and you should answer...

kimbraa:
No one is to blame. Perhaps it was his time.
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
gabinogem:
lol...some pipo no believe in destiny ooh grin

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2017
Who do you want to choose as a wife?

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Who is the ghost liking and sharing your posts, op? grin
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
What the op is saying : don't take the quarrel too far.
Respond when your partner calls u, even after a quarrel.

Something similar happened to me in the past.
Yes to me.
I was dating this guy, initially I never knew he's a bully and drama king. And Me, am very emotional. We had one unnecessary argument on phone and he succeeded in increasing. My. Bp. And I told him please stop am. Having headaches and have said sorry already, what else do u want? Can't we just make peace? Then he cut the call, my bp skyrocket and I was feeling dizzy with intense headache. I search quickly for. My bp drug, the packet was empty. Gosh! I forgot to buy another pack . Oh lord! If not for this drama king, I was perfectly fine o. Wetin make me accept this guy sef! Ha! I called my native name, and I said to myself have entered today. God help me.
So I shakily stood up to head towards the door, so I can go buy my drug, the ground was spinning.. I was like I will faint on the ground if I move an inch.
So I called his number. Mehn this guy didn't pick, I called three times he didn't pick. I said God I don die! Who send me o. cry

If to say I know!

1 Like

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Then the face of a friend of. Mine flashed Infront of me. I said yes! Lemme call Dave, he will help. Me.
I called Dave and I was like Dave please where are u? Please come. To. My home. Am about to faint, am not feeling. OK. At all. Please. He said wow! OK what's my address I told him. He cut call, while i sat down on the sofa, waiting. He came and he was like what's wrong? I said am not OK, my bp has shot up please buy this drug at the next street. He took the pack, left quickly, came back with a new pack. I took the drug, by then I was sweating all over. After taking the drug, headache gradually came down, and the dizziness stopped. He said what happened? I lied, honestly I don't know o. He asked what of your bf. I looked at him. And I hissed.
I say that one, that nearly killed me by giving me unrest. Abeg it's over between us. He said what! And I told him everything.

That's it for me o. That episode opened my eyes on the kind of demon, I called bf.

God will not allow us date for marry people that will end up killing us o.
Amin Jesu.

So op is on point. Don't allow bickering or quarrel drag for hours.. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
^^^^
Iroyin perente cheesy
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
WOW...Oga Dave thank you wherever you are right now. grin >: grin

Thank you Doctor Jesus..

alexialin:
Then the face of a friend of. Mine flashed Infront of me. I said yes! Lemme call Dave, he will help. Me.
I called Dave and I was like Dave please where are u? Please come. To. My home. Am about to faint, am not feeling. OK. At all. Please. He said wow! OK what's my address I told him. He cut call, while i sat down on the sofa, waiting. He came and he was like what's wrong? I said am not OK, my bp has shot up please buy this drug at the next street. He took the pack, left quickly, came back with a new pack. I took the drug, by then I was sweating all over. After taking the drug, headache gradually came down, and the dizziness stopped. He said what happened? I lied, honestly I don't know o. He asked what of your bf. I looked at him. And I hissed.
I say that one, that nearly killed me by giving me unrest. Abeg it's over between us. He said what! And I told him everything.

That's it for me o. That episode opened my eyes on the kind of demon, I called bf.

God will not allow us date for marry people that will end up killing us o.
Amin Jesu.

So op is on point. Don't allow bickering or quarrel drag for hours.. It's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmm...this is truly >>>iroyin repe'ete

Cuddlebugie:
^^^^
Iroyin perente cheesy
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
angry

cool

undecided

smiley

You

better

you

stop

I

don't

care

attitude...

1 Like

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Zipopo:

WOW...Oga Dave thank you wherever you are right now. grin >: grin

Thank you Doctor Jesus..

Yes o! Thank God

God will bless him at every point of his needs, amen! smiley

Thanks op smiley

1 Like

Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Chommieblaq(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Na people wey get strength dey quarrel.
No matter how mad or angry I am with my love ones, I can't ignore or reject a call.
Re: A Man And His Wife Had Argument At Home by Zipopo(m): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2017
All correct

Chommieblaq:
Na people wey get strength dey quarrel.
No matter how mad or angry I am with my love ones, I can't ignore or reject a call.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Cut My Father Off? / / Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.