Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. (1703 Views)

Good or bad parenting: Young Boy Steals Meat And Blames Devil For It / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. / My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
I grew up with a woman (mother) that loves cooking with nothing other than fish, confirmed dried fish. Not the fake ones they sell in Lagos. I always wanted to eat meat thus I was doing long throat for outside food because of meat. Fast forward to 22 years later, I moved in to live with an uncle in the city. I stayed with him for 7 years, all through that 7 years, I can count the number of times this man cooked with fish. angry

It was only meat, cow meat. I got angry and wanted fish so bad but he nor send. He continued with his meat. But few times he'll buy fish, only him will eat it. Then I started going out to buy food with fish.

Fast forward to now, I have so much dislike meat and fish. angry just serve me a plate of rice with nice stew with no added feature, but with the nice taste of meat or/and fish, I'll eat and be merry.

The problem now is, I can't find a woman that doesn't like meat and fish. I can't marry a woman and be spending money on fish and meat that I will not eat. angry
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Davash222(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
Your last sentence proves you're stingy, greedy, self-centered and wicked.
It's not asif you don't like meat, you're just stingy that you prefer boiled egg to meat. Egg being less expensive.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Bola146(f): 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin Continue searching sir, you will find cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Pavore9: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
Already in your 30s, you are still not yet ready to be a married man, for your mind it is only what you like that your wife must also eat. Better remain a bachelor and live in your closed world.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by illicit(m): 5:06pm On May 18, 2020
eat egg or ponmo now

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
I don't understand some of you commenting, if a woman can be looking for a man that is already made, why can't I look for one that suites me too? grin
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:
I grew up with a woman (mother) that loves cooking with nothing other than fish, confirmed dried fish. Not the fake ones they sell in Lagos. I always wanted to eat meat thus I was doing long throat for outside food because of meat. Fast forward to 22 years later, I moved in to live with an uncle in the city. I stayed with him for 7 years, all through that 7 years, I can count the number of times this man cooked with fish. angry

It was only meat, cow meat. I got angry and wanted fish so bad but he nor send. He continued with his meat. But few times he'll buy fish, only him will eat it. Then I started going out to buy food with fish.

Fast forward to now, I have so much dislike meat and fish. angry just serve me a plate of rice with nice stew with no added feature, but with the nice taste of meat or/and fish, I'll eat and be merry.

The problem now is, I can't find a woman that doesn't like meat and fish. I can't marry a woman and be spending money on fish and meat that I will not eat. angry
so you go out there looking for fish and meat qualities in a lady as a criteria for choosing your spouse. Weldone sir

6 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by crackland: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:
I don't understand some of you commenting, if a woman can be looking for a man that is already made, why can't I look for one that suites me too? grin
Nothing do you bruv.

Everyone is entitled to their choice grin

6 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Pavore9: 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:

You are not looking for a wife if you can type this is as part of a post in another of your thread.
"I'm still praying and seeking for answers if God will allow me into heaven should I decide to just impregnate a lady and collect pikin".....a clear indication of your being self centered.

On a lighter note, you are certainly experiencing a high from the responses you are eliciting.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Darato: 5:31pm On May 18, 2020
They are already using this one photo to blow coal pot.
If you have not read the book Atonement you are missing.
Contact me for resume writing, cover letter, LinkedIn optimization, read my signature and call me NOW
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by yvelchstores(f): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
This is funny lol
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by lizabeet(f): 5:52pm On May 18, 2020
��yeye dey your head, don't marry because of fish and meat na.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
What concerns woman with your hunger habits ?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bestabigaelever(f): 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:

I am here my brother, this is your wife you have been searching for
You won't spend money on fish and meat
But there won't be sex b4 marriage, all you have to do is pay my bride price...thats all

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by helinues: 8:00pm On May 18, 2020
Poverty raised to power 5... grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I am here my brother, this is your wife you have been searching for
You won't spend money on fish and meat
But there won't be sex b4 marriage, all you have to do is pay my bride price...thats all
Oshogbo girl?

I don't eat kponmo as well cry

I know you like kponmo very well
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bestabigaelever(f): 8:06pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:
Oshogbo girl?

I don't eat kponmo as well cry

I know you like kponmo very well
I'm not osogbo girl and you will get exactly what u want to eat since I can use my money to buy fish and meat even kponmo and eat it all by myself, you don't have any problem

1 Like

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

I'm osogbo and you will get exactly what u want to eat since I can use my money to buy fish and meat even kponmo and eat it all by myself, you don't have any problem
but I don't eat kponmo. I hate to see it inside soup cry

The day you'll mistakenly put kponmo in my food I'll have you cook a fresh soup for me. If you agree, send me your house address, I'll come with bride price tomorrow noon. Send me list of bride price too.
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bestabigaelever(f): 8:15pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:
but I don't eat kponmo. I hate to see it inside soup cry

The day you'll mistakenly put kponmo in my food I'll have you cook a fresh soup for me. If you agree, send me your house address, I'll come with bride price tomorrow noon. Send me list of bride price too.

I will cook your food separately with your money
My own too separately with my money
I have like 5copies of the bride price list, I will forward that ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by sisisioge: 9:00pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Funny costs tonight.
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bukatyne(f): 9:08pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

You mean business grin

On a serious note though: I couldn't imagine marrying a husband who is a picky/fussy eater. I am too creative for such.
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
"Orisirisi" is the yoruba word for appalling situations that are incredulously strange!
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bestabigaelever(f): 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
bukatyne:

You mean business grin

On a serious note though: I couldn't imagine marrying a husband who is a picky/fussy eater. I am too creative for such.

Lol, don't mind me sis
Picky kinni? That's is not being picky my sister...that is being stingy, don't you read the part he said he can't give the wife money to cook fish or meat just because he doesn't eat it
Leave him for me
Sholoun stupid ni

3 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by bukatyne(f): 9:39pm On May 18, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Lol, don't mind me sis
Picky kinni? That's is not being picky my sister...that is being stingy, don't you read the part he said he can't give the wife money to cook fish or meat just because he doesn't eat it
Leave him for me
Sholoun stupid ni

@bold: grin grin grin grin grin

The OP is on another level; he likes the taste of meat stew but doesn't want the meat and doesn't want the wife to eat it either.

I guess they will throw it away after using it to cook. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by merieam16(f): 11:25pm On May 18, 2020
Carchoice:

lol. come nd marry me, i cook with eggs or mushrooms
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 5:48am On May 19, 2020
bestabigaelever:

bet I don't like very fair ladies. Can you reduce in complexion for me? Like 70 percent reduction. cry

Email the bride price to my box. We will be on our way today.
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by DenreleDave(m): 5:56am On May 19, 2020
Carchoice:

We almost the same but I'm better than you

I don't eat meat, chicken or any flesh stuff..

What I eat is fish and I prefer panla or fried fish and I also love pomo like madt.. I mean soft pomo..

I don't av any problem with my wife eating meat and we can eat from same pot so far my own fish or pomo is there... Ain't married ooo

So me see no issue there.....
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by DenreleDave(m): 5:57am On May 19, 2020
bukatyne:

You mean business grin

I hope u r married??
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 22, 2020
Carchoice:

You're confused.
Re: Why I Stopped Eating Meat And Fish And Now I Can't Find A Wife To Marry. by ambient: 6:58am On May 22, 2020
Haaa i am like you poster,sorry i am married i prefer not seeing fish and meat in my food,when i go out to buy food i sometimes get shy when i tell them not to put anything untop but i do buy meat for my husband so you better learn to compromise for your future wife.

(1) (Reply)

Jj / How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / This Young Woman Is Missing! Have You Seen Her? (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.