Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:07 AM

Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. (2533 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by honourhim: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Although Buhari is an extreme tribalist, i still like the fact that Ipob has been silenced. The only area i dont agree with him is in the use of the army to fight instead of the police.

As for silencing ipob, i am very okay with it. Atleast we have been saved of the noise and confusion that ipob caused. They were already going too far and they rejected any opinion contrary to their own. Thank God they ve been silenced. Next time they should listen to advice and stop behaving like miscreants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
honourhim:
Although Buhari is an extreme tribalist, i still like the fact that Ipob has been silenced. The only area i dont agree with him is in the use of the army to fight instead of the police.

As for silencing ipob, i am very okay with it. Atleast we have been saved of the noise and confusion that ipob caused. They were already going too far and they rejected any opinion contrary to their own. Thank God they ve been silenced. Next time they should listen to advice and stop behaving like miscreants.

Sarkozy describes the condition of the African man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32eInxqubw

"The tragedy of Africa is that the African has not fully entered into history. The African peasant, who for thousands of years have lived according to the seasons, whose life ideal was to be in harmony with nature, only knew the eternal renewal of time, rhythmed by the endless repetition of the same gestures and the same words.

In this imaginary world where everything starts over and over again there is no place for human adventure or for the idea of progress.

In this universe where nature commands all, man escapes from the anguish of history that torments modern man, but he rests immobile in the centre of a static order where everything seems to have been written beforehand.

This man never launched himself towards the future. The idea never came to him to get out of this repetition and to invent his own destiny."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2017
PREPARE FOR THE WORST THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA (IPOB) ARE NOT ASKING FOR WHAT BELONGS TO ANYBODY BUT WHAT RIGHTFULLY BELONGS TO THEM, THEIR FATHERS INHERITANCE. UNITY BY FORCE IS SLAVERY. LET THEY PEOPLE DECIDE IF THE WANT TO CONTINUE WITH NIGERIA OR WANT A BREAKUP. I WON'T COME TO YOUR FATHERS HOUSE AND TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE. FREEDOM IS THE ONE VALUE FOR WHICH MANY PEOPLE, BY THEIR WORDS AND ACTIONS, OFTEN SEEM PREPARED TO DIE

20 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by legitnow: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2017
honourhim:

WITH CASES IN ECOWAS, US, ICC AND AU, ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK IPOB WITH ALL THEIR MONEY AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORK PLUS LOCAL NETWORK IS GONE.

WAT DEY DO IN THE OPEN IS NOW DONE OUT OF VIEW. GIVING OP A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY, WHEN THINGS ARE NOW ACTUALLY WORST.

U MURDERED THEIR MEMBERS, ATTACKED DEM, U SHOULD BE WORRIED AND NOT RELAXED.

14 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Diiet: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2017
honourhim:

you are one of the few sensible igbos here.

5 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Diiet: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2017
legitnow:

WITH CASES IN ECOWAS, US, ICC AND AU, ONLY A FOOL WILL THINK IPOB WITH ALL THEIR MONEY AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORK PLUS LOCAL NETWORK IS GONE.

WAT DEY DO IN THE OPEN IS NOW DONE OUT OF VIEW. GIVING OP A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY, WHEN THINGS ARE NOW ACTUALLY WORST.

joker is your name.cheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by danieljessy: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
honourhim:

You are sick,You are happy bcus the Nigeria army fought against defenceless unarmed civilians perceived as a menace by your dullard president whose only aim is to cause mayhem n deprive them of simple restructuring they desire..If only he knew his idiotic actions will make them even more renownful and more people will still be Keen to the cause

10 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by honourhim: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
danieljessy:
You are sick,You are happy bcus the Nigeria army fought against defenceless unarmed civilians perceived as a menace by your dullard president whose only aim is to cause mayhem n deprive them of simple restructuring they desire..If only he knew his idiotic actions will make them even more renownful and more people will still be Keen to the cause

I have already said it here that i disagree with the president on the use of army instead of the police.

Whatever happened to you Igbos would ve been averted if you people listened to advice. You people are so sturbbon and very annoying. You were screaming Biafra or death here like mad men but when death came you and your leaders ran away. Now you are looking for sympathy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Blooddiamond: 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Don't mind that idiot, before they know what hit them,it would have been too late grin
legitnow:

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Don't mind that idiot, before they know what hit them,it would have been too late grin
The way it hit Nnamdi kanu and his fellow IPOB terrorists abi? Guy, just get off your high horse and stop chest beating for once

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 11:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
legitnow:

Those International bodies you called out are too small, I was expecting to see heaven mentioned as well for me to know you are serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by chiagozien(m): 11:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
A person holding someone on the ground is also on the ground, and you dont know the Mind of the person you are holding,you dont know if you leave him,he will run away or if you leave him,he will attack you.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
danieljessy:
Where are the 'more people'? Let them try any crap with the python na

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
chiagozien:
A person holding someone on the ground is also on the ground, and you dont know the Mind of the person you are holding,you dont know if you leave him,he will run away or if you leave him,he will attack you.
So what is the so called person held down doing to free himself? Is it by online ranting and shoe worshipping?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Blooddiamond: 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yyeske:
The way it hit Nnamdi kanu and his fellow IPOB terrorists abi? Guy, just get off your high horse and stop chest beating for once
Look at this dirty sissy,if dem insult u na,na to cry go meet mod. Keep clapping for the undemocratic move by ur Fulani masters...time is coming when they will soak ur South West generations in blood. Keep licking their ass*es n hailing them,u will all regret this ur demonic support for them.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by chiagozien(m): 11:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
There is no way you will know what is happening in your enemy camp,is when they bring out the music then you dance with them.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Blooddiamond:
Look at this dirty sissy,if dem insult u na,na to cry go meet mod. Keep clapping for the undemocratic move by ur Fulani masters...time is coming when they we soak ur South West generations in blood. Keep licking their ass*es n hailing them,u we all regret this ur demonic support for them.
Let me pity you and allow this pass.
Don't just dare me next time because ara ga agba ndi ara.
English sef you 'can't fit write well'.
Prepare well for your next JAMB

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 12:34am On Oct 15, 2017
chiagozien:
There is no way you will know what is happening in your enemy camp,is when they bring out the music then you dance with them.
You sound so calm these days, is that a sign of defeat or what?
What happened to burning down the zoo, any hope? What about Israel, US, UN, EU, etc ostracizing Nigeria and imposing a trade blockage and finally attacking Nigeria?
Bubu is wicked and we must petition heaven

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy sighted, say something
Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by gidgiddy: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2017
honourhim:

This talk of yours is like someone who sees that the governor of his state was rigged into power but says "I dont like the way the governor came to power but Im happy he is now in power".

This makes you a hypocrite because you choose the aspect you like, and reject the aspect you dont like. That is not how the law works.

We are in a democracy in which the rule of law must prevail. If Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB has said or done something against the law, it is the duty of the police to investigate, arrest and prosecute.

But if we claim to be in a democracy but the Army are still invading areas, shooting people, even Kanu's Dog, then you have a much bigger problem on your hands than Nnamdi Kanu, you have a government that does not follow the rule of law.

It is hypocritical to say you suppprt the silencing of IPOB but you dont care if it was done legally.

The Federal government proscribed IPOB on the 20th of September 2017 but the military had already invaded his premises and killed people all over Abia state on the 14th of September.

The Nigerian Army has no mandate to invade anyones house or area when there is no war or insurrection, so why did they do it?

Supporting selective justice makes you a hypocrite.

Democracy and civilian rule is about allowing people to make 'noise' abd freely express themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Attention seeking troll.. just ruin this thread..

boy got no job..24/7on nairaland quoting.. cursing.

hope he get a life..or maybe... he think dem BMC 's will consider him... maybe.
he really need a life.

.... IPOB going Underground is more dangerous, deadly..unpredictable.

guess..this might be the real beginning of the End.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Blooddiamond: 7:34am On Oct 15, 2017
Yyeske:

Let me pity you and allow this pass.
Don't just dare me next time because ara ga agba ndi ara.
English sef you 'can't fit write well'.
Prepare well for your next JAMB
Fool,who is asking u to let it pass? Rat of a nonentity claiming tough. U should be d one putting in for JAMB.....as*shole.U are a demented imbe*cile. Common cry to d mod as usual... Always ranting abt Biafra online,as if ur worthless life depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Yyeske(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2017
bounty007:

he really need a life.

Just as Nnamdi kanu went underground and now dangerous, deadly and unpredictable. You guys just love to overate yourselves

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by ofai: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2017
honourhim:

Keep fooling yourself that IPOB has been silenced. Very typical if a unity beggar.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by honourhim: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2017
bounty007:

he really need a life.

Jobless ipob miscreant calling me jobless. I pity you. I thought Nigeria will burn by now as u people bragged. You keep telling yourself lies.

Shame on you people for going Underground after all your chest beating. I thought you people have odeshi and cannot die. Why una die for millitary shooting? Just go and sit down abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Oct 15, 2017
Yyeske:
So what is the so called person held down doing to free himself? Is it by online ranting and shoe worshipping?

grin grin grin

Guy, your raw savagery is inter-galactic cheesy

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by QuotaSystem: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2017
honourhim:

Jobless ipob miscreant calling me jobless. I pity you. I thought Nigeria will burn by now as u people bragged. You keep telling yourself lies.

Shame on you people for going Underground after all your chest beating. I thought you people have odeshi and cannot die. Why una die for millitary shooting? Just go and sit down abeg.

My Lawd shocked shocked

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by sekxyqueen(f): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2017
typical blood sucking irrelevant Fulani unity begging mentality..group of people said they want to be on their own,,but you and your slavemaster are killing them cos of what they believe. .you should understand that freedom is not gotten by the platter of gold..,,and you should be wary of what is about to come...
and you yekkse jumping on every biafra thread Like a bleating he-goat you are,,..you shall get tired of your unity begging,and go into awol just like yout master tonyebarcanistta.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by sekxyqueen(f): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:
you are one of the few sensible igbos here.
and who told you that the headless being is Igbo? ?you unity beggars won't just hide your faces in shame!!what is wrong when I say that I'm not engaging in this contraption called zoogeria,,you kill me for saying my mind??

my freedom is not negotiable

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 15, 2017
honourhim:

so..you believe..you dey make sense..

common sense is really not common. IPOb are not your regular arewa or opc..

don't think they do touts and thugs..

they told you biafra or death and they've proven that to you time and time and time again
you can only but hate outwardly..but secrertly admire their courage even in face of death.

Anyone told you biafra is over? stop hallucinating.. your fears are real.. is still biafra or death.

ask your python dancers..they will give you latest update.

J.O.S.E.

haterz.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by chiagozien(m): 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Yyeske:
You sound so calm these days, is that a sign of defeat or what?
What happened to burning down the zoo, any hope? What about Israel, US, UN, EU, etc ostracizing Nigeria and imposing a trade blockage and finally attacking Nigeria?
Bubu is wicked and we must petition heaven
you sound like a kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. / Gov Obiano Inspects Umueje Bridge In Ayamelum LGA / Breaking: Ekiti Election, How Result Was Altered, INEC Official Reveals- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.