Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. (2470 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by honourhim: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
sekxyqueen:

and who told you that the headless being is Igbo? ?you unity beggars won't just hide your faces in shame!!what is wrong when I say that I'm not engaging in this contraption called zoogeria,,you kill me for saying my mind??

my freedom is not negotiable

Oga i am from Imo state. My mother is from Abia. My wife is from Enugu. Check my past posts. I am not your ipob member.

You guys have failed to admit the fact that you are just an association and not a race. You make your ipob look as if every Igbo is part of it. Too bad.

You insult everybody including those of us Igbos that are not part of you. That's why your Nnamdi Kanu called us Pigs and idiots for not belonging to Ipob. What sort nonsense is that? You people are so sturbbon to the extent that you don't take our advice. All you want us to do is to join your ipob like mumu. Its not possible ok?
Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by wirinet(m): 12:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
honourhim:
Although Buhari is an extreme tribalist, i still like the fact that Ipob has been silenced. The only area i dont agree with him is in the use of the army to fight instead of the police.

As for silencing ipob, i am very okay with it. Atleast we have been saved of the noise and confusion that ipob caused. They were already going too far and they rejected any opinion contrary to their own. Thank God they ve been silenced. Next time they should listen to advice and stop behaving like miscreants.

You cannot blame the authorities for using the Army instead of the police. With the way Kanu was boasting ie, I will bring the head of Buhari, If the come to arrest me, i have instructed my people to burn down the zoo, etc, and the inauguration of Biafra Secrete Service and Biafra defense service by Kanu, the government did not know how armed and prepared IPOB was. They were afraid that the police might not be able to handle the situation. If the police or army failed in their attempt to arrest kanu and many officers were killed, it would have been a moral blow to the Nigerian government and a moral booster to IPOB. Remember, when the US government wanted to arrest David Koresh of the Branch Davidians,they broughtin the military and not the regular police, because the police would not have been able to subdue the heavily armed sect.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For IPOB And The Recent Happenings. by honourhim: 6:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

You cannot blame the authorities for using the Army instead of the police. With the way Kanu was boasting ie, I will bring the head of Buhari, If the come to arrest me, i have instructed my people to burn down the zoo, etc, and the inauguration of Biafra Secrete Service and Biafra defense service by Kanu, the government did not know how armed and prepared IPOB was. They were afraid that the police might not be able to handle the situation. If the police or army failed in their attempt to arrest kanu and many officers were killed, it would have been a moral blow to the Nigerian government and a moral booster to IPOB. Remember, when the US government wanted to arrest David Koresh of the Branch Davidians,they broughtin the military and not the regular police, because the police would not have been able to subdue the heavily armed sect.

Kanu boasted so much. For him to go Underground since that time till now after the boast is a big SHAME.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: ‘my Mind Is Made Up About Kicking Buhari Out’ – Obasanjo / Win 20k, Name A Sector Controlled By Nigerian Government That's Working? / All Three APC Senators From Niger State Lost Out In Primary Election: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.