Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) (66252 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by anitapreeti(f): 7:27am On Oct 15, 2017
Pat081:
ur problem ur cup of tea drink it up

So why did you quote me before, when you know its my problem?

Nagging woman undecided
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by uvalued(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2017
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing : the words that I speak unto you, are spirit, and are life...Jesus
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by drealmydas: 8:23am On Oct 15, 2017
iphanyiuma:
And he just left park and shop grin grin grin now now

SO?
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 15, 2017
NicoBaba:
Fleet kor Baygon ni...who get GTA San Andreas cheat codes...

Which kain service dis poster above dey use..Edo network...
phone or laptop cheat?
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2017
Thelma1552:
Am very sure it's this guy that commited that credit card crime. They just want to cover him. Since the guy don come he's really living an expensive life and the 2 song he sang no BLOW. He even did welcome party when he came back from US detention. Dammy krane,skrrrrr da da da kra kra skiaaah !!! Sharp Boy

Hmmmm..

But you think say e make money after the arrest? Why u dey cum dey sit for darkness na?
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 15, 2017
anitapreeti:
The guy is fine shaa He is fine!!!
No slow_poke should mention me again angry
And for u below me..... Better luck next time grin

He's just okay Ma.
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Thelma1552: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2017
sinceraconcept:
I meant igbó meaning marijuana

Lol.. Weed abi, eeyah!! am sorry for misquoting you. Biko my broda!
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Codes151(m): 8:42am On Oct 15, 2017
Bloggers have been paid to make this guy relevant again..

Bro, bend down and work on a track and stop trying to be relevant
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Pat081: 9:17am On Oct 15, 2017
anitapreeti:

So why did you quote me before, when you know its my problem?

Nagging woman undecided
d tin don pain her ooooo grin grin grin grin sorry love
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by delli(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
bamidelee:

which one be your problem
n no prove levels

It has not getting to that level na my namesake
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by hebenezher(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
anitapreeti:
The guy is fine shaa He is fine!!!
No slow_poke should mention me again angry
And for u below me..... Better luck next time grin
search it on line
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by jeffrey04(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
please where are the cars? am yet to see them

Nonsenses
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by jeffrey04(m): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
please where are the cars? am yet to see them

Nonsenses
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Decryptor(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
bolaji3071:

Flat head.

You are calling Mynd, lalasticlala and Seun over a tribal post...so what is the meaning of this one?
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
delli:
It has not getting to that level na my namesake
baba mi you dey alright
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by pesuwe(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
is like I don't understand the meaning of fleet again oh
Re: Dammy Krane Shows Off His Cars (Pictured) by whitebeard(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
correctguy101:

Here baba
thank u very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Olamide's Lookalike Spotted Driving Keke In Enugu. (pics) / Phyno And Olamide Visit A Traffic Warder In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.