Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari (659 Views)

Human Rights: I Sit Here With A Clear Conscience – Buhari / Buhari: I Came Into Office On 19th Of May 2015 / My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by malagu: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
I came in with clear conscience, i will leave with clear conscience, Buhari tells Igbo http://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=1519

Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by Ebios(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lol....thank God u know u will leave. 2019 is too long...see,ur leave is long overdue.
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by gidgiddy: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
The man came with no conscience and is leaving with bkood stained hands.

Buhari Buharia

1 Like

Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by bedspread: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
To be Sincere; I saw Buhari as a man who would give Our Dear Nation some Direction But he has clearly succeeded in Dividing it far more than it was...

Our Elders Especially those who sold the Buhari lies to us should Bury their heads .....

On the 29th May 2015 President Buhari was Given the Rare opportunity of Fixing Nigeria on the Great path to honor... He began with a Great Speech of "I Belong to Nobody and Everyone". Since After that it has been from Dividing the nation to Dividing the nation...

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by magoo10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lols
Clear conscience with 97% and 5% talk
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by magoo10(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by MadeInTokyo: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Mad man Buhari
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
You only came to drink blood
I think your tummy is full by now
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Even Hitler had a clear conscience........ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by Omeokachie: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Conscience?

You have none sir.

But if you insist to have one, then it is clearly everything but clear!
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by M2dX(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
come with twerking conscience and leaving with somersaulting conscience grin
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by dodelight(m): 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
Too late for the Daura man
Re: I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
Buhari have no conscience in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

Tonyebarcanister: Update On His Political Ambition.. Must Read / VON Chief Osita Okechukwu Tells Ex-president Jonathan To Retire Quietly / 74-year-old Osinbajo’s Father-in-law Speak About Going To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.