Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari (519 Views)

APC Chieftain Asks Court To Nullify Oshiomhole’s Actions As Party Chair / Human Rights: I Sit Here With A Clear Conscience – Buhari / I Came In With Clear Conscience, I Will Leave With Clear Conscience - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday pledged to put in his best as president for all Nigerians, assuring that he would be guided by a clear conscience in making decisions for the progress of the country.

He stated this while receiving leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the South-East who paid a courtesy call on him at the Aso Villa. The President commended the South East leaders for acknowledging efforts of his administration in making Nigeria a better country.

Buhari also thanked them for their patriotism, sacrifices and support for the peace and stability of the country.

He said at the meeting, “I am very pleased for your patriotism and consistency in supporting our administration. You are always going around explaining things even at the risk of abuse.

“I want you to know that I have not forgotten the efforts and sacrifices you have made in the successes I have achieved in my position and I appreciate what you are doing for the stability of our country and the future of our children and our grandchildren.

“I assure you that whatever I try to do, I will do it with a clear conscience and I’ll do the best I can do for all Nigerians.”

Source: https://newsworth.ng/actions-president-guided-clear-conscience-buhari/
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by agwom(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sai baba...
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by ChangetheChange: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday pledged to put in his best as president for all Nigerians, assuring that he would be guided by a clear conscience in making decisions for the progress of the country.

Confused gworo chewing shiiit hole walking dead mad man

1 Like

Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by coolzeal(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Crocodile tears equals to Niger Delta.
Python dance equals to Igbo's.
police smiles equals to blood thirsty Fulani herdsmen.
What a shitholee conscience.

2 Likes

Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by CharleyBright(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
See who is talking about conscience in service to the country??
Mr President Buhari, if Goodluck Jonathan had given the posts of "The Chief of Defense Staff, the National Security Adviser, The DSS DG, the NIA DG, the Minister for Interior and all other key Security positions to South- South and Bayelsa men, would you say he has conscience in service to the country??
But you have chosen to give all the positions to your Fulani / Katsina kinsmen and you are claiming righteous with conscience.
You mean you have conscience when you proscribe IPOB (who could be termed as common criminals but harmless), as terrorists, while you have defended the Terrorists Fulani herdsmen that are killing, raping, ravaging and looting communities on daily basis?
You will know what conscience means by 2019 when we send u back to Daura.

3 Likes

Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by orisa37: 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
No.
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by Optional09: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dead conscience
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by dodelight(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Guided by your dead conscience or which other one?
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lafiyasabiat:

He stated this while receiving leaders of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the South-East who paid a courtesy call on him at the Aso Villa. The President commended the South East leaders for acknowledging efforts of his administration in making Nigeria a better country.

Buhari also thanked them for their patriotism, sacrifices and support for the peace and stability of the country.

He said at the meeting, “I am very pleased for your patriotism and consistency in supporting our administration. You are always going around explaining things even at the risk of abuse.

“I want you to know that I have not forgotten the efforts and sacrifices you have made in the successes I have achieved in my position and I appreciate what you are doing for the stability of our country and the future of our children and our grandchildren.

“I assure you that whatever I try to do, I will do it with a clear conscience and I’ll do the best I can do for all Nigerians.”

Source: https://newsworth.ng/actions-president-guided-clear-conscience-buhari/
He means cattle conscience
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by rastaLivity: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
I really need to have a one on one moment with this fool behind closed door, he really need to be send packing to daura.........

on clutches

1 Like

Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by naijaking1: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Those lazy speeches about his dirty conscience, smelly body language, and slowness to take decisions are not winning anybody over, unless you're okoroawusa.
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by bedspread: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Baba pls Step aside......
Re: My Actions As President Guided By Clear Conscience – Buhari by demonstrate: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
BUHARI U HAVE NO CONSCIENCE.

U ARE A VERY WICKED MAN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Received Security Briefing At The State House / PHOTO: Dele Momodu Meets Winnie Mandela / A Stern Warning To Ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.