Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Desire To Make Money Is Not A Good Enough Reason To Start One's Business - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Desire To Make Money Is Not A Good Enough Reason To Start One's Business (419 Views)

I Am Worried My O'level Isn't Good Enough For My Cv / Female Edo Mechanic: "Any quick means of making money is not on my mind" / Do You Have An Existing Business Or You Want To Start One? See Free Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Desire To Make Money Is Not A Good Enough Reason To Start One's Business by iconabblog(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Any business, large or small, needs to make money to survive and grow. Some of the most successful entrepreneur in the world, however, have said that desire to make money is not a good enough reason to start one's own business.

I read an article on Steve jobs published in the mid-1980s. He talked about how important it is to follow one's heart and do something that you love. Focusing on the money, he wrote, does not get you very far. An entrepreneur needs a vision he said. The financial rewards of working one's business may not appear until after many years of very hard work. read more

(1) (Reply)

Re:modern Day Slavery In The Hands Of The Chinese / What You Need To Know About Digital Marketing / 23 Small Business Ideas With Little Or Zero Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.