Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) (73109 Views)

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) / Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by ozidy1: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
Amaechina!!! Chaiii Amaechinala ooo!!!!! Is well, no one knows tomorrow, give ur life to God now
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by Shakingdbumbum: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Was it the drink that killed the other two? That drink and brand should be investigated.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by phintohlar(f): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Baddchristy:

if your religion teaches you not to ask questions then your religion is hiding something from you
their are certain things we need to ask ourselves before asking God, let's stop fooling around.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by joepentwo(m): 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
op u see ur life wen d guy d alive i didnt even knw im, nw u're showing me his corpse.. embarassed cry
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
I hope this Chime guy is not suffering and burning in hell fire as we type. cry
See what Davido has caused now... He allowed his friend to enter hell fire so early before him cry
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
May his soul rest in peace. I really wanna know the cause of his death and that of DJ Olu.

Yes its very possible. All you need to do is just die and join him so you can ask him exactly what killed him. Please in 100years time when i come over, i will get the full gist from you.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by talk2emma: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by noscarn91(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
TheControversy:
Rip, if this was a poor man's son, no one would give a Bleep though.
He is a poor man's son , you no see the quality of the coffin, his final clothes and Davido's absence at the burial , RIP to the dead though

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by Donbosco46: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Like serious this guy really looking sick.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by oluwanifemi283(f): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
kay29000:
May his soul rest in peace. I really wanna know the cause of his death and that of DJ Olu.
. What will now happen iffu knw d cause of their death? undecided

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by GODSMILEFOREVER: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
This guy take style resemble Tu face small.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by Dollarship(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
Aye le o ibosi oooo cheesy
We are in the months of death Sept Oct Nov and Dec may we see next year everyone amen
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by deolu2000(m): 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Always remember God in every of your thoughts and action. Someone cut short the lives of these young men, and the fellow will think their won't be consequencies? God is merciful but also a consuming fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by Baseloaded1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 6:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
We both attended the same Cambridge Advanced Level school (EAC)Ibadan, 2010 to be precise...so sad to see you leave soo early..RIP Chime...a very funny and a sociable dude...you can't be with him and not always laugh...Never in ds world!...Always full of life...Chai
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
MissChievous199:
Chei... So Davido and Co couldn't show up?? Issorait
He's not Davido's friend!...He's Dj Olu's close friend...He was only close to Davido because his closer friend, Dremo is on Davido's label...all of them just hangout and party together it's not as if he and Davido were that close...
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by EngrBello(m): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
STAY AWAY FROM DAVIDO~OBO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by thowbie7ven(m): 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2017
ipledge10:
His death as nothing to do with Davido. Some people just capitalize on this to tarnish Davido image.
Exactly!...he wasn't even Davido's friend...He was Dj Olu's friend...He was also a close friend to Dremo, an artiste on Davido's label...

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
may his soul rip embarassed
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by Megatrix: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by madjune(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
I really think this whole death and drink case shouldn't be so complicated.

I believe these two guys were poisoned.
I cant say the same about Tagbo.

These two guys had this cash in their car trunk that same night after wild outing on the street.
Getting to the root of that cash will solve a whole lot.

1. Was the cash some payment for some biz?
2. Who were the beneficiaries of the biz?
3. Question all the beneficiaries and know where they were on this fateful day.

I believe someone in that biz party killed them and made away with the money.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by teacherbim(f): 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Rip
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by nwoye72: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
i heard they died by high content of drugs,was that true?anyway may his soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by phintohlar(f): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
ZaraGift:

God is a nonentity so I that have that time to spend
You're a zombie once more
you know what? It's useless talking to you
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by mecussey(m): 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2017
Homeboys going awol...eclllesiatis and proverb always coming to mind. Same thing visits all, both rich and poor, wise and foolish, young and old...death comes to them all. However, is better to be wise than foolish.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
distilledwalex:

Abeg carry your preaching komot for here.. Na people like una dey end up in hell s3v..
Sorry friend.
Hell is not for me, I have chosen life already. Jesus is my personal Lord and Savior. Accept Him today, please.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by chekz169: 2:01am On Oct 15, 2017
this guy was my flatmate best friend in school.. a fun guy to be with...
rip chime
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by freshdude99(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:
Fast for one month, read the entire book of genesis and psalms. The cause will be divinely revealed forget autopsy and CCTV videos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / Stella Idika: My Boyfriend Can't Do Without My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.