Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) (73113 Views)

Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) / Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by tete7000(m): 6:38am On Oct 15, 2017
kay29000:
May his soul rest in peace. I really wanna know the cause of his death and that of DJ Olu.

In Nigeria? You might need to wait for eternity. Here in our country, life is cheap. Human lives and chicken lives, only God knows which one we hold more precious.
Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2017
this guy looks like a slim version of 2baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) by MsFaith: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2017
Rest in peace Chime, my classmate back in OBMS. Rest well friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Korede Bello Buys 2017 Chevrolet Corvette For N33m (Photos) / Laycon's Fan Cuts Off His Dreadlocks Of 10 Years To Celebrate Laycon's Victory / Stella Idika: My Boyfriend Can't Do Without My Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.