Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi (408 Views)

APC Shouldn’t Have Treated A Sitting Governor That Way- PDP Chairman, Secondus / Buhari’s Independent Speech Shows Fixated Hatred For Igbos – Ozekhome / Jonathan Did Nothing For Igbos – Amaechi Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday assured stakeholders from the South East that the region will benefit more from roads and coastal rail projects, which are of critical importance to the economy. During an audience with leaders from the region led by the Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu, the President declared that the 2nd Niger Bridge, the East-West Road and the Coastal rail project, are receiving utmost attention from his administration. The President said counterpart funding from the Chinese government would substantially fund these projects, which when completed will improve the welfare, well-being and economy of the people in the region. “I know the Chinese are very competent in handling such projects and we will ensure that we get the money for the projects to take off. “I thank you for articulating your demands and I want to assure that we are doing our best for the country. If we can stop people from stealing, then there will be more resources to put into projects that will create employment for Nigerians,’’ the President said. Responding to allegations of under- representation of Igbos in his government, the President said: “ I gave south-east four substantive ministers in the ministries of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Investment, Science and Technology and Labour. “Seven states in the North got Ministers of State and of the two Ministries headed by your sons, I cannot take any decision on foreign policy and investments without their input,’’ he said. The President also promised the leaders, comprising governors and ministers from the region, the President of Ohaneze, Chief Nnia Nwodo and representatives from the National Assembly, that he will visit states in the zone soon. “I want to assure you that I came into government with a clear conscience and I will also leave with a clear conscience,’’ he said. Earlier, the President of Ohaneze, while articulating the demands of the zone to the President highlighted the issue of state creation, restructuring, federal projects in the South East namely Enugu-Onitsha road, Enugu-Port Harcourt road and Aba-Ikot- Ekpene road, among others. Nwodo also demanded urgent presidential interventions on the Enugu Airport, reticulation of the gas-pipelines in the South East and the standard gauge plan for railway construction. Commending the President’s remarkable achievements on security and the fight against corruption, Nwodo declared: “we are ready to work with you. We are determined to work with you. We know you are a decisive leader and we know God will continue to give you the wisdom to govern Nigeria.’’ Also speaking, Governor Dave Umahi of Ebonyi State expressed satisfaction on the outcome of their discussions with the President on critical issues and topics affecting the region. “You have no hatred for any state. You have treated all states with equality. What one state gets in the north, the other gets in the south,’’ the governor said, referring to budget support facility and stabilisation fund released to states and local governments since the inception of the administration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by Cope1(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
No source or photo proof? I don't want to believe that this is a figment of ur imagination so... I'm suspecting u took the minutes of meeting.
Re: You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by conductorV8: 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
This people keep deceiving the dullard. cheesy cheesy

Dear Chinakwe's dog, nobody likes you in the East. I'm not going to lie to you. Not even one thousand people in the entire East.Maybe 900 of those are your sugarcane selling brothers and fulani herdmsmen criminals (like your spokesman Garba Shehu described them).

Even a few Igbo people who were previously indifferent/unconvinced about Biafra became full time IPOB members and Biafra agitators when social media went rife with pictures and videos of your Nizoorian army terrorists moving house to house and killing people in Aba and Umuahia on the 13th, 14th and 15th of September this year.

Let those fake "Igbo leaders" keep deciving you. Onye ara.

1 Like

Re: You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
My Governor why are you doing this to Us? APC can never accept you So stop the Ass licking Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin
Re: You Have No Hatred For Igbos And Have Treated All States With Equality – Umahi by KardinalZik(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2017
_Motherfucking _Ass-licking Governor!
So Buhari has "no hatred for igbos...[he has]...treated everyone equally...[and]...what one state gets in the North, the other gets in the South"?

Keep SELLING YOUR CONSCIENCE

(1) (Reply)

Omokri Is Suffering From Multiple-personality Disorder By Kikiowo Ileowo / Reaching Your Supporters And Wooing Voters In This Time Of Election Is Paramount / Saudi Arabia Should Attack Iran & Should Stop Using Buhari To Kill Shia Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.