Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) (1106 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
A Nigerian guy identified as Ajiboye Maroof Akinlabi has took to his Facebook Page hours ago to share photos of a Christian father and his two children who converted to Islam in Ondo State.

From the photos, Imam and Alfa's were seen praying for the man and his children as they perform the converting rituals on them and also cutting off their dreads.

The user who is also a Muslim identified as congratulates them as they are warmly welcomed into the peaceful Religion.

The user wrote;
"Just accept Islam Allihamdulilahi
Congratulations
I welcome you to the religion of peace"

Culled From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/father-and-two-child-converts-to-islam.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB OA4MJ Dominique

Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Pointblank09(m): 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
Religion of peace. Please don't turn ondo state to a peaceful states like Yobe, Bornu and Adamawa ooo grin grin grin
Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2017

Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Pointblank09:
P

Space booker embarassed
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Evablizin(f): 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
Welcome to region of peace.

Lol,omoh see heads,in different size and shape.Barber you are too much.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by elderhimself(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
welcome to the religion of "piss" indeed.
and u never see threads about the thousands that converts to Christianity,
its never a competition sha.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by abelprice(m): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Nice... I believe we are all serving same God what matters is our heart or mind.... that aside I heard pple are being pay to convert... undecided undecided..
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Martinez19(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
abelprice:
Nice... I believe we are all serving same God what matters is our heart or mind.... that aside I heard pple are being pay to convert... undecided undecided..
I don't think you have read any holy book very well.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is great, mashaAllah!!
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by abelprice(m): 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
Martinez19:
I don't think you have read any holy book very well.

I don't think you have read d bible or even d story of Abraham.... undecided undecided
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
This na deliverance ceremony from the spirit of 'dada' not converting to Islam angry
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Evablizin:
Welcome to region of peace.

Lol,omoh see heads,in different size and shape.Barber you are too much.
Eva you be Muslim?
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
iamgenius falcon01 olatunyemi madridguy

Invite others
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Evablizin(f): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

Eva you be Muslim?
No i'm a child of God.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by HeWrites(m): 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Evablizin:
No i'm a child of God.

Anyhow embarassed
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Smony: 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Old story, his nt even a father.

1 Like

Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Martinez19(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
abelprice:

I don't think you have read d bible or even d story of Abraham.... undecided undecided
You said it doesn't matter what religion a person joins that it's the same God and God looks at the heart. That can't come from a person who has studied the holy books given that each religion claims monopoly on the truth.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by iamgenius(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
HeWrites:

Wetin happen?
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by umarshek6(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by bedspread: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
That's a Rastaman!!!
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by enilove(m): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
Christians would not issue death on him because he converted to Islam but for muslims ,it is death penalty.

Volume 9, Book 83, Number 17:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

It is just a pity that he is going to hell after his death , pending the judgement day:

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 770:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of ..........

What a pity.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by umarshek6(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:
Christians would not issue death on him because he converted to Islam but for muslims ,it is death penalty.

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."

It is just a pity that he is going to hell after his death , pending the judgement day:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of ..........

What a pity.

I can c u r obsessed with that verse. U posted it like.four times. No make u blood pressure rise if not u go just die ah banza. Nd ur family still needs u

1 Like

Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
They should be rest assure that their heads are safe..now,imagine if the conversion was the other way round..
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by enilove(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
umarshek6:
I can c obsessed with that verse. U posted it like.four times. No make u blood pressure rise if not u go just die ah banza. Nd ur family still needs u

There is need for many to see it , in case they don't know it exists. The Bible says " you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free".

Someone who is wise will go back to the quran and hadith and verify what they contain, but the unwise would just make jest of it.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by umarshek6(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
enilove:

There is need for many to see it , in case they don't know it exists. The Bible says " you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free".

Someone who is wise will go back to the quran and hadith and verify what they contain, but the unwise would just make jest of it.

gringringrin
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by shadeyinka(m): 1:24am On Oct 15, 2017
abelprice:

This is NOT true. We don't serve the same God.

Ask a Judaist if he serves Jehovah:YES
Ask a Christian if he serves Jehovah:YES
Ask a Muslim if he serves Jehovah: NO

Only a Muslim will insist that he doesn't serve Jehovah

Can you now truly say we serve the same God?
Pls ask ANY Muslim this question
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by iamgenius(m): 6:23am On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

What a pity.

You should have completed the Hadith. What you don't understand is that, the more you try to lie against Islam , the more wise people start to explore Islam wisely and honestly and sincerely. That's what you are missing man. Show me where life after death is written in the Bible of Paul.
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by olatunyemi(m): 7:06am On Oct 15, 2017
enilove:

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

What a pity.

you will not be killed if you leave Islam, the above verse refereed to someone that leaves Islam and spreading falsehood about it or fighting against the Muslim
Re: Father And His Two Child Converts To Islam In Ondo State (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2017

(1)

What/who rules your soul? / As A Catholic, Do You Agree With Pope Francis' Position To Legalize Gal Marriage / What Is Lying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.