Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. (398 Views)

Video Of The Young Couple Who Got Married At 21 / Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Young Man Knows Where He Belongs. by Treash(m): 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
I just read an update via this forum on https://www.nairaland.com/4115465/me-im-love-him about a Lady hunting a school guy who doesn't care. Many advised that if she resort into doing what the guy loved, it would increase his interest in her.

Permit me to say that no matter what a lady does, no matter how she does it, no matter how long she continue doing that, young men know whom they belong to. Whatever a lady does and create resentment to a guy, is the same thing another lady does and catch his fully blow attention.

(1) (Reply)

Before They Sag. / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date. / Get Bigger Ass With This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.