Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message (399 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Is It Necessary For A Preacher To Ask Members Of Audience How His Message Was? / I Initially Rejected Becoming A Pastor Because I Did Not Want Poverty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message by akeensbussy(m): 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hypocrite.
All these people sha......
You can confidently pay your tithe to the jet flying pastor and still do all these.
Stop thinking its tithe that makes a pastor rich. It's personal money given to him because you believe in his messages or ministrations.
Idiots.

Reply:

look at this...why would u give money to a pastor because u believe in his message? does pastors have message of his own...is this not the same bible he is preaching from. why should I give him money for telling me that God loves me, that I should accept Christ...what has he done that will warrant giving him money. for what purpose?
I still can't wrap my head up with this giving pastor money for believing in his message.. The word of God is yeah and Amen...What is special in what the pastor is doing...besides, who made him pastor? just came out from thin air and said he is a pastor and you believed him and give him money for telling you what is in your bible. I don't get this.
is Christianity a one man show...You only give pastor only....what about choir, ushers, Deacons, instrumentalist. and other vital people in the church who are also ministers.
it is now obvious....
Truly, Religion is a scam...
Re: Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message by dingbang(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2017
The problem is not the pastors. The problem is the congregation who are constantly looking for signs and WOnders, sharp sharp miracles.
Re: Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message by An2elect2(f): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
LOL you are just as pissed as I am. To be fair, religion is not a scam except it's defination has changed. The truth is that these guys don't believe in God so in a weird sense they are not religious. If they would even try to believe God for a week we would not be sweating it out now telling them to believe God's word, will we?
Re: Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message by purem(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Because av been brainwashed
Re: Why Would U Give Money To A Pastor Because U Believe In His Message by gabe: 8:33am On Oct 15, 2017
to help pay his bills na. just like paying olosho after service

(1) (Reply)

The Sons Of God / Weeping In Your Dream / Who Deserves To Live In Lekki, Pastors, Timaya Or Iyanya???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.