Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies (1723 Views)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by wheezie24(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2017
My boerboel and my GSD just can't seem to stand each other.....they attack themselves brutally at every opportunity they get...the GSD makes the move most times....both females....could it be because they didn't grow up together? and is there any way I can make them friends ?

Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by emillysmigael(f): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
Walk them out together early in the morning for a week...
NB: Hold a cane in hand to threaten which of them them that tried to attack the other. (Do not beat your dog)

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by Greene66: 12:10am On Oct 15, 2017
emillysmigael:
NB: Hold a cane in hand to threaten which of them them that tried to attack the other. (Do not beat your dog)

Dogs are not fools. The moment they realize the cane is nothing but just a threat, they will call the bluff and still do what they want. Some will even repeat the thing as u are flogging them let alone just holding the cane especially GSD. They can be so silly.

Op, figure out why they are fighting first.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by OsuGanja(m): 2:32am On Oct 15, 2017
emillysmigael:

I dey beat my dog o

Especially when you see unwanted shit on your shoe

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by Greene66: 3:01am On Oct 15, 2017
OsuGanja:

I dey beat my dog o

Why don't you train the dog to use the bathroom? Beating the dog when not caught in the act, tells nothing but loathe and hatred.
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by wheezie24(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2017
emillysmigael:
alright....but the GSD s so stubborn.... I gat no choice dn to beat her atyms
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by wheezie24(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2017
Greene66:

Dogs are not fools. The moment they realize the cane is nothing but just a threat, they will call the bluff and still do what they want. Some will even repeat the thing as u are flogging them let alone just holding the cane especially GSD. They can be so silly.

Op, figure out why they are fighting first.
d problem is with the GSD....She attacks any oda dog she sees except males
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by Greene66: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
wheezie24:

d problem is with the GSD....She attacks any oda dog she sees except males

I once created an article on nairaland about dog aggression. Una no go read or discuss informative post. Na to dey compare dog or sell puppy una go gather dey read or debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4049654/dog-aggression-what-it-how

Read about dog aggression
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by wheezie24(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greene66:

I once created an article on nairaland about dog aggression. Una no go read or discuss informative post. Na to dey compare dog or sell puppy una go gather dey read or debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/4049654/dog-aggression-what-it-how

Read about dog aggression
lol....u Don vex..... I just joined dz forum not too long ago sir...tnx. ....I'll read ryt away
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by rumenase(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
OsuGanja:

I dey beat my dog o

what are yu doing with a dog
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by OsuGanja(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Greene66:

Why don't you train the dog to use the bathroom? Beating the dog when not caught in the act, tells nothing but loathe and hatred.

I only beat when I get her red handed
Re: Please Help!!.my Boerboel And GSD Are Enemies by OsuGanja(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
rumenase:

what are yu doing with a dog

I wan chop am

(1) (Reply)

A Year And 3month Old Female Boerboel Available(sold sold) / Beautiful Local Dog Puppies For Sale / Bullymax Gorillamax For Sale Wholesale N Retail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.