Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (40746 Views)

ABU, Zaria Management Storms Onitsha For Ofala Festival (Photos) / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Nice.
He would be surprised there are no brown roofs this side.

cheesy
except potopoto and hut gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Lomprico2: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
rinzaugustine:
The elites maintain good relationships among themselves while the poor engage in e-fights on nairaland

Because they are the ones feeling the bite of the hardship plaguing the country!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Dargreen(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
I always wanted to be the first to comment . but there is no way . who are these people who comment at the speed of light.

what internet do they use?

what do they live for??

where do they live. ??

what do they eat ??
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by castrol180(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2017
Visitation of ooni to the east is getting more...hope he is not looking for a wild royal babe from that Igbo head side.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by koolguy88(m): 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:
God bless the Ooni, a king like no other.

But i'm not happpy with the kind of chair he's sitting on there. Too small.
he's a visitor here naaa.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Pidginwhisper: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

You for go carry your sofa for house give am that one na if u get sha undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by notoriousbabe: 5:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

no mind those people they don't know the value of Ooni at that their erosion ravaged towns

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Lomprico2: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just made me LMAO this evening cheesy.
I gave u the 1st like.

Nna eeh! Comedians full this site.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Buhari is present undecided
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by kelly72: 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Gr8 leader

Ooni Ojaja nke izizi

May your days bring good harvest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by blaqroy: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
How many days is ofala festival bikonu

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
abdelrahman:
except potopoto and hut gringrin
no such thing here.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nostradamu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Afonja!

Mm, so this is what it feels like to say this word. Interesting! Abeg, na jhoke i joke o. Confirmed Nigerian (born & bred Yoruba boy). grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by funsowilliams(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nigeria kings with flamboyancy is like 6 and 7... Who is funding this flamboyant lifestyle
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dargreen:
I always wanted to be the first to comment . but there is no way . who are these people who comment at the speed of light.

what internet do they use?

what do they live for??

where do they live. ??

what do they eat ??

Lmao.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
see as that old man wey dey follow ooni balance for floor... but that small boy obi attendant stand gallantly

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
notoriousbabe:
no mind those people they don't know the value of Ooni at that their erosion ravaged towns
Na true bro. I b Yoruba but d waka waka of d on I is too much o

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lomprico2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You just made me LMAO this evening cheesy.
I gave u the 1st like.
Nna eeh! Comedians full this site.

Lol grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by notoriousbabe: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Onijagidijagan:

Na true bro. I b Yoruba but d waka waka of d on I is too much o
our kabiyesi na what's up king now no be old papa wey dey sidon for one place

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
aribisala0:

Not sure they have any culture to integrate though
Well they say Anambra are more civilised or should I say less savage than the rest of them.Let us see

Stupid comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by ken2baba(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
awillabo:
This is nice.

This act promotes religious and cultural tolerance.

Only which our imams amd pastors can mimick such things. Nigeria wud hav been more peaceful.

We need religious and cultural unity
Does not matter.
A king sits on the highest seat at his own Palace and that does not reduce the kingship of any other king.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by ken2baba(m): 5:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
notoriousbabe:
See your large nose, Ugly women always think they have opinion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

I will borrow him my leather settee next time, so I will get royal blessings
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by bestview: 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
The two most powerful kings in the southern Nigeria and Nigeria at large.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by deolu2000(m): 5:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Nice.
He would be surprised there are no brown roofs this side.

cheesy
what is this one saying? Omo irankiran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
rinzaugustine:
The elites maintain good relationships among themselves while the poor engage in e-fights on nairaland
Exactly!

I don't understand what's wrong with them

7 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by cristianisraeli: 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
rinzaugustine:

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Edu3Again: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

Remember he is visiting.
Notice he sat on the Obi's right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Edu3Again: 6:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
aktolly54:
One Nigeria
Bros you are on your own oh!
The South has nothing to with the North

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by ekestic1976(f): 6:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
lilmax:
this guy get palace?
As your papa no kuku get house! Village boy forming Americana!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Juju Real? / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.