Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (40744 Views)

ABU, Zaria Management Storms Onitsha For Ofala Festival (Photos) / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Colorful Pictures Of Onitsha Ofala Festival As American Missions Visits- PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by lilmax(m): 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
ekestic1976:
As your papa no kuku get house! Village boy forming Americana!
you almost make sense sha,almost.... try next time, you are still learning, I believe in you
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Truthisit: 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
My heart shook when I read this. I pray the dark moments passes quickly. God bless.
skulgen:
Respect.
He has my respect for standing with the Igbos during our time of struggle, lending his voice when needed.
Surely, this struggle is for a time.
If u can make it through the night, theres a brighter day.
Joy comes in d morning fellas.
He will be remembered.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Kiakia(m): 6:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
The young Ooni is a man on the move, no dulling. He has added colour and charisma to the stool. As a matter of fact, he has 'revolutionized' that institution.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by hatchy(f): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ooni building bridge.

Terrorist Kanu building wall!

Anuofia!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by hatchy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ooni building bridges.

Terrorist Kanu building walls!

Anuofia!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by jrusky(m): 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love this and I know children of hate will be crying right now anyway seen them won't surprise after all they said it here that their is nobody like Obi of Onutsha.

God bless the 2 kings.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by mayweather145: 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:
God bless the Ooni, a king like no other.

But i'm not happpy with the kind of chair he's sitting on there. Too small.
should he sit on d kings own.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by funshint(m): 7:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Nice.
He would be surprised there are no brown roofs this side.

cheesy
u are really pathetic I swear...

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by moshino(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

He's an honoured royal guest, that's why he is sitting there. Learn the tradition imp!

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
funshint:
u are really pathetic I swear...
was stating the obvious bro

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by moshino(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
Teewhy2:
I like the fact that the ooni is trying to build bridges and bring unity among the kings in different regions, but I will appreciate he stays more in his palace to attend to issues concerning his kingdom , attracts more investors to the place which will make other kings to pay him visits and not him moving around most of the time.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

My new house is @ roofings stage, unfortunately I cannot patronize someone who reason the way you do regarding the Ooni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
At last, ooni of ife went to onitsha and he was given a smaller stool.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by GGirll: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2017
Foodforthought:
Must that man sit by the ooni? Na wa o
That looks like his abobaku grin

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by melzabull(f): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
GGirll:
That looks like his abobaku grin
very true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by philchudi: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
rinzaugustine:
The elites maintain good relationships among themselves while the poor engage in e-fights on nairaland

Because, they feed on the masses.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Lilimax(f): 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
rinzaugustine:
The elites maintain good relationships among themselves while the poor engage in e-fights on nairaland
grin I love this Ooni of a guy... So detribalized!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by bigtt76(f): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
All these Ooni town criers ....do they travel with him abroad? If they don't then it is cheating

AmericanQuarter:
Ooni of Ife arrives the great city of Onitsha for the Obi of Onitsha Ofala festival.

lalasticlala
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Cherez: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
DanielsParker:
Nice.
He would be surprised there are no brown roofs this side.

cheesy
MUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPIN TRIBAL HATE ON A PEACEFUL ACT. Ain't you tired of all these rubbish?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by tishbite41(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
ooni welcome bt no bring ya reckless lifestyle come East. d wise men from the East re very responsible.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by tishbite41(m): 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Danrizzle:
At last, ooni of ife went to onitsha and he was given a smaller stool.
Igbos no send person message. if na Buhari na ground hin for sit down, ooni should count himself lucky.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Saylawchar(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

Why u no carry one follow him when dey go there? .. #yeyenatu #endtimecomment
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by degamemaster(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
I keep liking this man called Ooni. He is an epitome of modern king with enlightened mind and bridge builder. Igbo woman fall on him.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by DanielsParker(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
Cherez:
MUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU SPIN TRIBAL HATE ON A PEACEFUL ACT. Ain't you tired of all these rubbish?
it's disheartening that some people can't recognize a joke when they see one..
not my fault tho.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by veron007: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Diiet:

In Onitsha he is just like any other chief.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Halo22: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
The man with front tail, is he the new Abobouku? Cos the last one is still on the run the last time i checked.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by poseidon12: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
The Oni is a bridge builder, making friends across the country. Good man. Tribalist Buhari should learn from him.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by nairanaira12: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
skulgen:
Respect.
He has my respect for standing with the Igbos during our time of struggle, lending his voice when needed.
Surely, this struggle is for a time.
If u can make it through the night, theres a brighter day.
Joy comes in d morning fellas.
He will be remembered.

You Igbos never knew your real enemies. The Yorubas have never been your enemies. The Commissioner of Police in Abia stare was a Yoruba man. He was changed because he refused to count IPOB as terrorists. Obasnajo spoke in your defense. FFK spoke in your defense. Fajuyi laid down his life for Aguiyi Ironsi. Yet, all you go about saying is that the Yoruba man is bad. Will you say your dispositions are right concerning the Yorubas? You guys are fighting the wrong people.

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by nairanaira12: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Teewhy2:
I like the fact that the ooni is trying to build bridges and bring unity among the kings in different regions, but I will appreciate he stays more in his palace to attend to issues concerning his kingdom , attracts more investors to the place which will make other kings to pay him visits and not him moving around most of the time.

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

Do you know of any issue in his palace that he is not attending to? Or you are just talking without evidence? Isn't that stupid?
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by fm001(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
u just nailed it. Yet some people will not still learn smh.
rinzaugustine:

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by freshdude99(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Long overdue! For more than two years this young Ooni ascended to the throne, he has galvanized every facets of this country except the East.
My thought is, was he waiting for the Obi of Onitsha to pay him visit first or what. Because I remember vividly he went to Kano to see Emir sanusi, went to Benin for the coronation of the Oba then and Emir Sanusi returned the visit only recently.
And now he finally come to his right senses...
Igwe Achebe is not in his class on any aspect tho, so lemme jux cut the young inexperienced and recently divorced Ooni some slack. Maybe soon he will realize that his brothers are closer to him than he thought they were across the Niger!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by Antoeni(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Walk about ONI,he can never seat in his palace for once,always moving from one function to another
Re: Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
Walkabout Ooni...why can't stay in his palace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Juju Real? / Ahmed Dahiru Zungeru Is Dead (Seriki Hausa Of Ibadanland) / Deji Of Akure’s Corpse Placed On A Chair For Chiefs To Pay Homage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.