Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough (1398 Views)

Guys,has A Lady Ever Toast You,how Did You Felt And What Was Your Reply. / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / What Your Body Shape? Choose A Number Here And Think Of Some1 That Has It Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 10:04pm On Oct 14, 2017
Have You Ever Insulted Someone And After A While You Felt That the Insult Wasn't Enough, Maybe you should have added more?
Just Felt like asking grin
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
After you learn how to type correctly.
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Martinez19(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin very well.
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ehe na grin

Insulting gives meh joy grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
NO! I hate insults and if possible i mistaking did. I would beg for forgiveness immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Cladez(m): 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2017
simijimi:
It should be
When you learn =future tense
After you'v learnt=present(past) tense

Ode teacher.....i hate it when people claim to know it all but end up disgracing themselves......once again you be mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
Yes o, that's why I like to cool down and arrange my insults so that I won't regret not saying enough.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
simijimi:
If you are talking about the Topic, I think Nairaland only supports 256bits of Character including white space So I had to shorten the words believe me I didn't like it either
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
Cladez:
It should be
When you learn =future tense
After you'v learnt=present(past) tense

Ode teacher.....i hate it when people claim to know it all but end up disgracing themselves......once again you be mumu
No mind am jare grin
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by phintohlar(f): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2017
simijimi:
are you the new english teacher? Yes i Are
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2017
I hate insulting people also but sometimes some people would just annoy you so much that you have to. Sometimes you may reply back but won't be satisfied with the reply you gave grin
Pynkylypz:
NO! I hate insults and if possible i mistaking did. I would beg for forgiveness immediately.
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Deicide:
I hate insulting people also but sometimes some people would just annoy you so much that you have to. Sometimes you may reply back but won't be satisfied with the reply you gave grin
You are right tho
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by CyberGypsy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
cry so to insult people now as become hobby .. chineke ! how did I get in here sef
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2017
CyberGypsy:
cry so to insult people now as become hobby .. chineke !
how did I get in here sef
See this one
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by chivic(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2017
If that happens it means that I have a serious moral problem. Must we insult in the first place?
In fact, I once insulted someone and till this day I regret it badly.
Insulting is not maturity but lack of self control

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
is A Lie Jor
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
is A Lie Jor
Have i ever insulted you?
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Have i ever insulted you?
when You Told Me To Come And Eat Cockroach, have You Forgotten tongue
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
when You Told Me To Come And Eat Cockroach, have You Forgotten tongue
Lol, you ask for a share of my lunch and i served you cockroach, na bad thing? Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, you ask for a share of my lunch and i served you cockroach, na bad thing? Hahahaha
and Again You Said I Should Come And Eat Lizard. Weldone o
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
DeadRat:
and Again You Said I Should Come And Eat Lizard. Weldone o
Hahahaha
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Olifiz(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2017
Imagine all the ladies in this thread all becos of insult.....issokay

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by crunchyDope(m): 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pynkylypz:

Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=crunchyDope post=61452582][/quote] Lol.. What na
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by roarik(f): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
countless time....thinking about dat alone my anger go rise again.
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by roarik(f): 7:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
countless times....thinking about dat alone my anger go rise again.
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by Deicide: 3:27am On Dec 04, 2017
roarik:
countless times....thinking about dat alone my anger go rise again.
Hmm
Re: Have You Ever Insulted Some1 And After A While You Felt Dat Insult Wasn't Enough by laliga01: 3:57am On Dec 04, 2017
julietkcee:
Ehe na grin

Insulting gives meh joy grin cheesy

But you dnt like to be insulted, right?

(1) (Reply)

What Race Of Woman Would You Choose From If You Have/had An Option / I'm in pains! / I Dont Know Why Ladies Find It Hard To Believe Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.