Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (32665 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by michaelraywood: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
Friday Fixed Match Won.
Congratulations to my new and old fans that won with me With my Friday Games, Next fixed games come up for, Monday (16-10-2017), if you are interested in the up coming fixed games of 240 ODDS for Monday ,Call Or Whatsapp +2349065387056.100% guaranteed winning.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Omeokachie: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2017
“The policemen came to our house and ransacked the entire compound including my mum and my father’s rooms, removing my mum’s boxes, our TV and generator sets, bags of rice and many personal belongings without knowing that we had a CCTV recording their activities in the house."

Don't you know that if you throw a bags of rice, generator, Television set, your mom's wrappers and some of her shoes at the police it could mortally injure them?

That is why the police in a joint operation with the army had to remove such dangerous weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Incredible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by BigPappi(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Nigeria is always full of surprises.. Where everything is news like if its a joke. Terrorist are responding and its news.

Keep them down and make them quiet for life. Let those who need them in the history books keep hearing about them from the books
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by ahamonyeka(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Buhari sef.

That black shadow facing kanu looks like oshiomhole.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Einl(m): 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
Till this day I don't know why people voted for Bihari. Nothing to offer. Freedom of speech is in question. Corruption is more rampant. Ethnicity and tribal politics flourish. I don't know what you guys saw in him. No rule of law. Damn. A shame.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by TGaines: 11:02am On Oct 15, 2017
World know the truth. Military came to invade the house on 14 sept. Without any reliable tv station any media who can record there activities live.they destroy everything's kill everybody's there without any weapon found. On 16 sept they ask military spoke man. He said no body invade kanu house. And video show how military shot everything's. 2 weeks later police come back again and say they found weapon. Who is fooling who Nigeria police and nigeria military are devil

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by ogogoroNo1: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2017
I can never trust NP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by BigPappi(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2017
This people are stupid... He said they have rubbished the name Nigeria thats why they are called Biafools.. In the first place, go round the world and see the people messing up the name of Nigeria, same biafools

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tashashiel(f): 11:10am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=stobery post=61438380] grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by joiner4000: 11:11am On Oct 15, 2017
Dont blame buhari, assuming the igbo leaders are in support i think there is nothing buhari can do than dialogue.

quote author=Adebowale89 post=61438420]in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

if shekau despite bombing people and properties was called for invincible dialogue then why should an armless man who's fighting for a course shouldn't be given the same treatment

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy [/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Jsucre(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

if shekau despite bombing people and properties was called for invincible dialogue then why should an armless man who's fighting for a course shouldn't be given the same treatment

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy
guy, oro lo so ooparo.
ur brain no go dull
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tashashiel(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
lol
;Dwhere are we going to start?? I swear FIFA no go make heaven
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Jung(m): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2017
Scammer of life!! You no dey tire?!! Only you create accounts to commend your scam. Chai.. Na wa oh

robot7755:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Miles300: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
Everyone seems to be lamenting about this very issue ! Where were they when Kanu was declaring they won't be election in anambra or forming a secret service under a government ! I repeat no govt will even tolerate that . Now the table is turned and everyone is shouting human right abuse !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by paBuhari(m): 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
BLINGZ88:
this nigeria army self. they have gone as low as planting weapons.
For a vegetable govt that went about planting cash in kaduna airport, warehouses and other places using EFCC to deceive Zoogerians that they are working before they got busted, planting arms and ammunitions to set up their enemies will be a small thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by saltyatarodo: 11:16am On Oct 15, 2017
The Nigerian Police is a joke. You search a man's house without him being there physically? No search warrant.... nothing!

I am sure it was planted...

This is why EFCC will never win any case against a high profile individual. They are mostly bunch of idiots.

They will muddle up the whole case and make the man look like a saint/true civil right activist.

Note: I am certainly not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and his ideologies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Facile17(m): 11:18am On Oct 15, 2017
So Nnamdi-kanu story is on
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by johnsondbolaji(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2017
This app is what people are engaging in now for easy job hunt, the download link is http://app.mainspringblog.com/APP/fastjobng.apk
SHARE WITH OTHERS
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by okenta2017: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2017
Superman94:
They try very well

I was there with the police/army what was actually found in Kanu's house was Hydrogen bomb with an inscription

Made in North Korea for IBOB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by arowstev2000: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
Let d terrorist come out first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by cristianisraeli: 11:23am On Oct 15, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/14/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-family-reacts-recovery-weapons-ipob-leaders-home/amp/[/quote]

we know they are all lies

nigerian military will recover arms and wont post the pictures online..lol and dont give me that national security crap..nigerians are zombies for real

and it would be dumb for kanu to even put weapons in his fathers house..lol

he knows the nigerian government is watching the house..so why would he even put weapons there..lol

nigerians wake up and i dont even like the kanu guy

the name biafra is greater and bigger than kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by paBuhari(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2017
saltyatarodo:
The Nigerian Police is a joke. You search a man's house without him being there physically? No search warrant.... nothing!

I am sure it was planted...

This is why EFCC will never win any case against a high profile individual. They are mostly bunch of idiots.

They will muddle up the whole case and make the man look like a saint/true civil right activist.

Note: I am certainly not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu and his ideologies
That is the koko my guy. Zoo govt is a govt of illiterates. They claim they found weapons in the house, yet no family member was present to ascertain their claim. That was how EFCC went about planting moneys in air ports and warehouses to deceive gullible zombies that they are working. Monies without owners grin grin The allegation of finding weapons in Kanu's house will never stand in any court of law! cool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy
In a sane country, people like Kanu are not tolerated so they don't grow wings. The are brutally death with. It's The same Buhari he insulted. He insulted him, called him all sort of names, insulted his wife, who is the current First Lady, he called him a child rapist and even claimed he raped his current wife at the age of 9 without evidence. That is the person u want Buhari to grant the honor of sitting in high table to dialogue with him? Kanu don't know who Buhari is, by the time Buhari is done with him, he will get lost and never come back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2017
supersystemsnig:
APC again...When will APC stop ?
what is ds 1 saying bayyi, wats APC again?
I wonder y most pple will just read sth amd won't digest it bfre going ahead to comment.
He has made several claims widaot backup nah, cctv was inside d room dat captured all wat Army did, y didn't dey saved d caption instantly or release d video for public instantly so we can know dats d truth.
Get more info and do d filtering self bfre typing jaggons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu should lay low for the time being. The days of the Bubu regime are numbered: even his erstwhile political allies have turned on him. 2019 is close by.
Nigeria will be restructured and the northerners who have refused to embrace progress will be put in their rightful place at the back of the line - IT IS INEVITABLE.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

The same Buhari he insulted. He insulted him, called him all sort of names, insulted his wife, who is the current First Lady, he called him a child rapist and even claimed he raped his current wife at the age of 9 without evidence. That is the person u want Buhari to grant the honor of sitting in high table to dialogue with Buhari? Kanu don't know who Buhari is, by the time Buhari is done with him, he will get lost and never come back

so shekau was respecting GEJ and buhari then? it is called double standard

with your post, I want to believe you're northerners. if buhari could venture all the power he's putting in KANU's house invasion on bokoharam perhaps all this ambush of our soldiers wouldn't have been occurring and reoccurring

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Koolking(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2017
Tale by the moonlight as told by Nnamdi Kanu's family. When Nnamdi Kanu beat his chest and bragged of crumbling the zoo, was he going to use his teeth? If not for a fact that he amassed weapons of destruction smuggled into the country through our compromised borders made possible by his sponsors.

Good job to the Nigerian security operatives for the recovery. Nigeria is bigger than anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by okenta2017: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2017
joiner4000:
Dont blame buhari, assuming the igbo leaders are in support i think there is nothing buhari can do than dialogue.

quote author=Adebowale89 post=61438420]in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

Shekau is an Hausa man while KANU is an Igbo man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2017
The NA have become the police who tell lies aften.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by IJOBA2: 11:32am On Oct 15, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by kingthreat(m): 11:36am On Oct 15, 2017
Nnamdi Kaniu's family should tell us where is onwuammadike one of Biafra. That clown, That scammer

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Nigeria May Face Worse Security Problems / NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview / We’ll Fight You Till Death – Wike’s GDI Turns Against Him, Backs Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.