Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (32666 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Okworigeorge(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
tashashiel:
;Dwhere are we going to start?? I swear FIFA no go make heaven
FIFA no go make heaven...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by stobery(m): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2017
[quote author=tashashiel post=61438842][/quote]

Where is Gauteng pls?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by beeznitfizo: 11:45am On Oct 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by GavelSlam: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2017
julimax:
How u go search house when the occupant no dey

Kanu's doppelganger.
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Plusstreet(m): 11:51am On Oct 15, 2017
Naijjablog:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/10/14/biafra-nnamdi-kanus-family-reacts-recovery-weapons-ipob-leaders-home/amp/
who is kanu? simply a lecturer. At the end of this course, nigeria will learn : 1. That reminding people of war whenever issue of self deternination is raised is the highest form of hate speech and unleashing fully armed soldiers on defenceless citizens the worst act of terror.3.That power lies with the people .succesful sit at home has proved this and anambra election will reinforce this. how i wish we listen to this lecturer and save even our unborn kids from this rat race.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

so shekau was respecting GEJ and buhari then? it is called double standard

with your post, I want to believe you're northerners. if buhari could venture all the power he's putting in KANU's house invasion on bokoharam perhaps all this ambush of our soldiers wouldn't have been occurring and reoccurring
Am not a northerner. Boko haram has being defeated. They don't control even a single street in the whole north, talk less of locals governments they once controlled during Jonathan regime. Buhari is dealing with Kanu and shekua respectively, and the both of them are currently in hiding. How ironic. Hahahahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
Plusstreet:
[s] who is kanu? simply a lecturer. At the end of this course, nigeria will learn : 1. That reminding people of war whenever issue of self deternination is raised is the highest form of hate speech and unleashing fully armed soldiers on defenceless citizens the worst act of terror.3.That power lies with the people .succesful sit at home has proved this and anambra election will reinforce this. how i wish we listen to this lecturer and save even our unborn kids from this rat race. [/s]
Trash as usual. U people should pray u don't see war. Because that's the only thing left to happen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Am not a northerner. Boko haram has being defeated. They don't control even a single street in the whole north, talk less of locals governments they once controlled during Jonathan regime. Buhari is dealing with Kanu and shekua respectively, and the both of them are currently in hiding. How ironic. Hahahahaha

so the NA that are dying in northeast, what's killing them. I don't even need to argue further with u, it really shows you're outdated, if not you won't be claiming what transcend your knowledge on public forum

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Desyner: 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
lol
How much were you paid to spam this thread?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tiredoflife(m): 12:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Army raids his house
Sine then he is no where to be found
They claim his is the UK
His passport his with the courts
Who made his ETC( emergency travel certificate)
For me he has being killed
These propaganda is to keep people believing he is hiding
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tashashiel(f): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

Where is Gauteng pls?
na África do Sul...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by wirinet(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Deluded family. No wonder Nnamdi is deluded, it runs in their gene.

Kanu’s family spokesman , Emmanuel Kanu​, told newsmen by telephone that if ​any weapon found​ within the premises must have been planted by security operatives.

Kanu's family spokesman should have first informed us where his brother (Nnamdi) and their father is. We need to know if they have been killed or abducted by the army or they are in hiding.

“I am telling the international community to prevail on this people. What the Police and other security agencies are doing in my house, my community, in my state and the entire Biafran Land is evil. It is clear that out of desperation, they are trying to cover their tracks and they have failed.

What do you want the international community to do? The international community can not do zilch. The international community has not been able to do anything about Myanmmar's Rohingya people who are being killed and driven from their homeland daily, they have not been able to do anything about the Tibetians, the Catalonians, the Kurds and even in turkey where Erdogan has clamped down on hundreds of thousands of opposition figures. I will not even mention north Korea and Russia.

Your house? I though it was your father's house. It seems the Kanu family boys are unable to leave their father's house. There is no Biafraland anywhere, the South East is under Nigeria and subject to Nigerian laws.

“Nobody can tag IPOB a terrorist organisation. We don’t carry arms and arms never solved any dispute. They should engage IPOB leadership genuinely. We are not violent. We don’t give life and we can’t take one. They have rubbished the name of the country called Nigeria, that’s why we are called Biafrans.

It is not only organizations that openly carry arms that are tagged a terrorist group, any group that promote the use of violence and anarchy to promote political agenda can be termed a terrorist group. The Islamic Brotherhood is tagged a terrorist organization in Egypt even though they don't openly carry arms.

Engage IPOB leadership genuinely? An IPOB leadership that insults and threaten everybody? An IPOB leadership that promised to behead a sitting president? So what is there to engage about?

Kanu further stated, “If Ogbizi was serving in his Cross River State, he wouldn’t have raided the palace of the Obong of Calabar under any guise the way he raids my father’s palace and boasted he would raid it again, this can only happen in Igbo land.

Delusion at its peak. So you are comparing your father who is a local chief to a first class traditional ruler. If a traditional ruler allows his palace to be used to subvert the country's laws, then he opens his palace and himself to disgrace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

so the NA that are dying in northeast, what's killing them. I don't even need to argue further with u, it really shows you're outdated because if not you won't be claiming what transcend your knowledge on public forum
Yimu, at least they are not being killed in large numbers. The Nigerian military is on the offensive there. It's the boko haram that are retreating. U talk as if there is a daily occurrence of ambush against our military, when through out this year it was just less than just 3 ambush, but still yet, boko haram could not advance. The Nigerian military is still strong and people are joining when called. The Nigerian military u hate and ridicule will be here, growing from strength to strength, dealing with u and other Ipob supporters plus Boko haram. Believe That
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

Kanu's family spokesman should have first informed us where his brother (Nnamdi) and their father is. We need to know if they have been killed or abducted by the army or they are in hiding.

What do you want the international community to do? The international community can not do zilch. The international community has not been able to do anything about Myanmmar's Rohingya people who are being killed and driven from their homeland daily, they have not been able to do anything about the Tibetians, the Catalonians, the Kurds and even in turkey where Erdogan has clamped down on hundreds of thousands of opposition figures. I will not even mention north Korea and Russia.

Your house? I though it was your father's house. It seems the Kanu family boys are unable to leave their father's house. There is no Biafraland anywhere, the South East is under Nigeria and subject to Nigerian laws.

It is not only organizations that openly carry arms that are tagged a terrorist group, any group that promote the use of violence and anarchy to promote political agenda can be termed a terrorist group. The Islamic Brotherhood is tagged a terrorist organization in Egypt even though they don't openly carry arms.

Engage IPOB leadership genuinely? An IPOB leadership that insults and threaten everybody? An IPOB leadership that promised to behead a sitting president? So what is there to engage about?

Delusion at its peak. So you are comparing your father who is a local chief to a first class traditional ruler. If a traditional ruler allows his palace to be used to subvert the country's laws, then he opens his palace and himself to disgrace.
Don't mind that stupid Kanu brother. He is comparing a highly rated hereditary first class King, to his father who is a local King who is appointed by the state government and can be removed by the state government
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by visionex: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
BLINGZ88:
this nigeria army self. they have gone as low as planting weapons.
are u surprised
THEY ARE POLITICIANS NAH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Firstcitizen: 12:22pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nnamdi the master of disguise. How will they catch this one.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by stobery(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
tashashiel:
na África do Sul...

South Africa?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Fhowe: 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
texazzpete:
I don't understand.

We've seen audio and video of kanu soliciting for weapons and claiming his 'biafra' had weapons capable of defeating Nigeria. So why this rush to disclaim any weapons attributed to him?
I TIRE HE KEEPS SHOOTING HIMSELF IN THE FOOT .THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU TALK WITHOUT THINKING ORUE.HE SHOULD BE HAPPY IT IS ONLY A DANE GUN AND DOUBLE BARREL AND PETROL BOMBS THEY CLAIM THEY FOUND WHICH I THINK IS 100 PERCENT TRUE THIS ARE WHAT YOU FIND IN A FAMILY COMPOUND IN THE VILLAGE EXCEPT THE PETROL BOMB.COME TO THINK OF IT WHY WILL THE ARMY AND POLICE STOOP SO LOW TO SAY THEY FOUND A DANE GUN WHEN AK 47 IS THERE AND THE REST .THIS IS NOT ANY CASE OF FRAMING ANYONE MY OWN OPINION SHA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Yimu, at least they are not being killed in large numbers. The Nigerian military is on the offensive there. It's the boko haram that are retreating. U talk as if there is a daily occurrence of ambush against our military, when through out this year it was just less than just 3 ambush, but still yet, boko haram could not advance. The Nigerian military is still strong and people are joining when called. The Nigerian military u hate and ridicule will be here, growing from strength to strength, dealing with u and other Ipob supporters plus Boko haram. Believe That

you ve a big problem but unfortunately u don't know. I have cousin and friends as NA fighting in yobe and borno respectively. you said there was no killing and you're saying the killing is not much, just imagine how confused you're

so killing few soldiers now doesn't call for urgent attention. are they also not human? didn't they have family. you sound like an hopeless illiterate
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2017
Miles300:
Everyone seems to be lamenting about this very issue ! Where were they when Kanu was declaring they won't be election in anambra or forming a secret service under a government ! I repeat no govt will even tolerate that . Now the table is turned and everyone is shouting human right abuse !

Saying that that there wont be election in Anambra is not a crime. Even you can say that there wont be any elections in Ghana, what matters is if you go there to disrupt elections, but the act of saying that elections wont hold is not a crime because anybody can say anything in a democracy

As for forming a secret service, the constitution allows us all freedom of association. Anybody is allowed to form any association, wether Biafran secret service or Biafran national guard.
What matters is if what the association does is within the law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by talk2percy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
This government is so lame and full of lies, evil and propaganda. We know better, buhari sent them to plant those stupid stuffs that they mentioned and we also know who the real terrorist is, Buhari is the real terrorist. If truly they saw these things the day they illegally invaded the house, they would have published and even taken a picture of (while coming out with this nonsense almost one month after the raid?) it and backed it as an evidence with their proscription of innocent people as terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

you ve a big problem but unfortunately u don't know. I have cousin and friends as NA fighting in yobe and borno respectively. you said there was no killing and you're saying the killing is not much, just imagine how confused you're

so killing few soldiers now doesn't call for urgent attention. are they also not human? didn't they have family. you sound like an hopeless illiterate
Lol, u are the illiterate here. When did I ever state the army was not being killed? It was due to ur illiteracy, hatred and attempt to ridicule our military by stating they are being killed in droves, which is a lie. U made it seem as if Boko haram was killing soldiers like flies, so I simply just debunk ur lie with truth that there has not being many ambushes of the military like u claimed. U are an illiterate for thinking I didn't first state soldiers are not being killed, but not as u claim in ur attempt to ridicule the military. U obviously have problems with comprehension
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tashashiel(f): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
stobery:

South Africa?
yeah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

Saying that that there wont be election in Anambra is not a crime. Even you can say that there wont be any elections in Ghana, what matters is if you go there to disrupt elections, but the act of saying that elections wont hold is not a crime because anybody can say anything in a democracy

As for forming a secret service, the constitution allows us all freedom of association. Anybody is allowed to form any association, wether Biafran secret service or Biafran national guard.
What Kanu formed was an illegal militia, with the aim of doing the duties of the police and army. It was clearly stated by Ipob. It was never an association of people as u claim. U are a terrible liar.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tishbite41(m): 12:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

shut up, kanu's father is no local chief
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by stobery(m): 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
tashashiel:
yeah

hmmm..u so pretty and ... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by sunsewa16: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

if shekau despite bombing people and properties was called for invincible dialogue then why should an armless man who's fighting for a course shouldn't be given the same treatment

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy

I like ur comment,if only we southerners can remove party or tribal politics and been unbiased in our affairs, is only way we can face this northernization of Nigeria and reclaim our rights.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Humblega(m): 12:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

Forming security teams by secessionists is a crime anywhere in d world. Have u ever seen or heard of that before. I wonder how ds people self think.

Formation of Biafran secret service and Biafran national guard is enough for federal govt to justify inversion anywhere

Kanu shot himself in d leg with dat little action.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by peter147: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin war
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by wirinet(m): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2017
tishbite41:
shut up, kanu's father is no local chief

So what is Kanu's father? Who made him a king?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Miles300: 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
gidgiddy:

for someone who has a court case on him ! Was he suppose to involve in such activities after given a bail terms ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by tishbite41(m): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
wirinet:

So what is Kanu's father? Who made him a king?
who made sultan king, ooni king ,oba king, emir king? silly n stupid question? who made him king because he's an Igbo man abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Fines Nigeria Info N5 Million Over Mailafia Interview / We’ll Fight You Till Death – Wike’s GDI Turns Against Him, Backs Fubara / Onitsha Residents Rush To Scoop Fuel From Fallen Tanker. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.