Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home (32663 Views)

Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Demands His Corpse For Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

U are the one that needs to grow up. U are playing childish politics. Because u don't like a political leader does not means u have to discredit him when he is making some progress at a particular sector, like the military which we are talking about. Apart from the military, Buhari has failed in even other ways, but I always commend him for strengthening the military, because without security, there will be no development. And I have a feeling u are supporting Ipob madness only so u can see that this government will ungovernable only because u hate Buhari regime. I have read u finish

and buhari telling world bank to face only northern Nigeria is doing what? pls grow sense even if u can't grow up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

and buhari telling world bank to face only northern Nigeria is doing what? pls grow sense even if u can't grow up
I have told u times without number, u are the one that need this sense badly. Buhari told the World bank to focus on the north east specifically, not the entire north, because the north east region have being ravaged by the war between the Boko haram and the military. Most of the state has being destroyed. Some places in Borno especially look like Syria. The north east is very poor than any other region, the region has being destroyed by war, few companies are there that can't provide job, and there is massive food insecurity there. Even Oby Ezekwesili, a PDP member even said there was nothing wrong with what Buhari said, that it was the media that twist what he really meant
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

In a sane country, people like Kanu are not tolerated so they don't grow wings. The are brutally death with. It's The same Buhari he insulted. He insulted him, called him all sort of names, insulted his wife, who is the current First Lady, he called him a child rapist and even claimed he raped his current wife at the age of 9 without evidence. That is the person u want Buhari to grant the honor of sitting in high table to dialogue with him? Kanu don't know who Buhari is, by the time Buhari is done with him, he will get lost and never come back
and i guess your buhari is invincible right? He will stay in power forever, And before you start with insults I am not a kanu supporter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
and i guess your buhari is invincible right? He will stay in power forever, And before you start with insults I am not a kanu supporter.
Buhari won't stay forever in power, the next president will still hate Ipob and vow to keep the country United binder his new regime
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by maxzzo1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
We know our govt full of lies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Buhari won't stay forever in power, the next president will still hate Ipob and vow to keep the country United binder his new regime
And the corruptions and brutality of innocent citizens continues Right? No changes? I see why they call nigeria a zoo full with zombies grin nothing ever changes. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2017
Now I see why nigeria is called a zoo. And it's going to get worst than a zoo. grin grin

The whole government is full with zombies!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

They are already a militia without arms. They don't have arms only because they are afraid of the government and they know they won't win any war with the government when armed but they still want to try to look tough

This is stupid talk. That is like calling the Salvation Army a militia because they wear uniform and salute each other just like BSS. IPOB is not an arms carrying organisation, they dont even need guns.

They are just demonstrsting and everybody is already panicking
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
Usernamefornl:
ur papa waste money on ur education. How can som1 jus choose to be stupid?

This what someone who has no argument says
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Illiterate. The only thing i said was that they did not control any single street or local government. Which is the gospel truth. U are the one that twist my message and made it seem is if there is no fighting there. This proves u are an illiterate that lacks the ability to comprehend. U need help

Bro you can lie o, boko haram and herdsmen terrorists that controlling about seven local governments and forests that even Nigeria security agencies are scared of going? Where are those terrorists were boasting of "buying guns is important than cows, that they are controlling the forests that Nigeria security agencies are scared of going?

Where are they?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Okworigeorge(m): 2:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
Desyner:
How much were you paid to spam this thread?
face ur lane
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jolar101:

Bro you can lie o, boko haram and herdsmen terrorists that controlling about seven local governments and forests that even Nigeria security agencies are scared of going? Where are those terrorists were boasting of "buying guns is important than cows, that they are controlling the forests that Nigeria security agencies are scared of going?

Where are they?
Give me ur verified source of forever shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
And the corruptions and brutality of innocent citizens continues Right? No changes? I see why they call nigeria a zoo full with zombies grin nothing ever changes. Good luck!
We are talking about Ipob here. I am telling u what subsequent regimes will do to Ipob
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
victorvezx:

Give me ur verified source of forever shut up

You are economical with truths hence abusing and insulting fellow nairalander e dey your blocked brain. Spits on you there. Idiot.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by victorvezx(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jolar101:

You are economical with truths hence abusing and insulting fellow nairalander e dey your blocked brain. Spits on you there. Idiot.
Hahaha, when u are defeated in an argument and have nothing else to say. Hahaha
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Martin0(m): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
Now I see why nigeria is called a zoo. And it's going to get worst than a zoo. grin grin

The whole government is full with zombies!

Nor go let buhary here am ooocheesycheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Bobby808: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ochasky23:
I was even thinking the Police would find RPGs, Machine guns or even warship self.
Eye service CP

Why can't these bet scammers sell off there parents properties and use it to bet since it's "SURE". Fresh Sunday Thunder fall on you guys
It will never be well with Buhari. Why didn't this CP see jet fighter plane in Kanu's house? But wait, is this our country call Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Nor go let buhary here am ooocheesycheesy
Buhari can't hear, he has ear infection, he has had ear infections since he became zoogerian president grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Martin0(m): 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
Buhari can't hear, he has ear infection, he has had ear infections since he became zoogerian president grin grin

Hahahahahah na wa ooo e nor easy ooo..
Don't worry I go soon leav the country for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Desyner: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
face ur lane
And what's ur own lane ? Mumù lane ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Okworigeorge(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2017
Desyner:
And what's ur own lane ? Mumù lane ?
I no get ur time. if u like quote me, I no go reply cos I see say u no get anything to do...bye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Desyner: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
Okworigeorge:
I no get ur time. if u like quote me, I no go reply cos I see say u no get anything to do...bye
But you had time to spam a thread like you did. So that's what you have as a job right?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Torylanez(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

if shekau despite bombing people and properties was called for invincible dialogue then why should an armless man who's fighting for a course shouldn't be given the same treatment

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy

Kanu was invited he said no that he wants biafra or death

Senators from the south east were sent to discuss with him

he refutes

even governors did a meeting with him

he refutes

what else do u want?

make buhari go knee down to lick his urine like his followers do?

kanu was arrogant, megalomaniac and deluded

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by prettyboi1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:
in a sane society buhari suppose to invite KANU with other Igbo leaders for a dialogue. we know KANU got it wrong but Yoruba adage says 'ti omode ba se bi omode, agba na e sa bi agba' (when small child behave like a child, adult must still handle it with adulthood charisma

if shekau despite bombing people and properties was called for invincible dialogue then why should an armless man who's fighting for a course shouldn't be given the same treatment

the continuity of securities invasion in kanu's house is appalling, abnormal, senseless, needless and anti-democracy

Invite Nnamdi Kanu? As what? Is Nnamdi Kanu a voted leader? Did anybody make him their leader? One terrorist stood up one day & started brainwashing people & that makes him worthy enough to be invited by the president of a country? To discuss what? Please tell me.

What are members of the national assembly there for?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Adebowale89(m): 5:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
prettyboi1:

Invite Nnamdi Kanu? As what? Is Nnamdi Kanu a voted leader? Did anybody make him their leader? One terrorist stood up one day & started brainwashing people & that makes him worthy enough to be invited by the president of a country? To discuss what? Please tell me.

What are members of the national assembly there for?

no matter what KANU still remained a Nigerian. would u send your kid out for his act of hooligans? you don't use violence to solve violence, it's the innocent that will suffer for it and that was the reason why he should ve invited KANU, talk to him, caution him as a father
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Charly68: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2017
So the man has family and they couldn't warn him against his unpatriotic mission..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by wirinet(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

no matter what KANU still remained a Nigerian. would u send your kid out for his act of hooligans? you don't use violence to solve violence, it's the innocent that will suffer for it and that was the reason why he should ve invited KANU, talk to him, caution him as a father

Talk to Kanu? What is there to talk about between Kanu and Buhari? Buhari should sit down on the same table with someone that promised to decapitate his head, called him a cow, called him a rapist and also called his wife a prostitute. If someone call half of those things here on nairaland, you will be calling for a ban and not dialogue.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by prettyboi1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

A so-called kid that was threatening to burn down & destroy Nigeria? A so-called kid that threatened that he would cut off president Buhari's head & take it back as a gift to his Ipob members? A so-called kid that threatened to kill ex-president Obasanjo or any government official that stepped into the south-east of the country? Nnamdi Kanu is a damn terrorist that thought too highly of himself!

The government needed to do something drastic,otherwise he (Nnamdi Kanu) would have led many people to their death & they (Federal government) did what they did & that action alone has saved the lives of many innocent people that would have died. Where is Nnamdi Kanu now? He's still running after brainwashing other people's children to die for his useless ' course'. He likes life but does not care about the lives of others.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Cjrane2: 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2017
It is obvious Nigerian government is planting all sorts of lies to from nnamdi Kanu. Unfortunately, the more they tell ridiculous lies, the more comical they make of this regime. The world knows if there were arms in Kanu's house, it would have been found when soldiers forst broke into the place and killed more than 23 people include Nnamdi Kanu whom they have refused to disclose what they did to him.

If there were arms there, IPOB would have removed it since September 14th, so it is clearly obvious that whatever nigerian army claim to have found in Kanu's house was taken there by the Buhari regime henchmen to make caricature of our judicial process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 15, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa ooo e nor easy ooo..
Don't worry I go soon leav the country for you
you can't leave your country for me, and if you leave who will repair the damages caused by buhari? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2017
gypsey:
you can't leave your country for me, and if you leave who will repair the damages caused by buhari? grin

Hahahahahah Damages u call it..
Damages is an old word maybe a new word will do better..cheesycheesy

And again it has been Dam b4 now ooo remember..
And again u are also a nigerian remember?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turmoil In PDP Over Tambuwal / Tinubu To FG: Recruit 50 Million Youths Into Army To Fight Insecurity / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.