Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,478 members, 7,770,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:35 AM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (493440 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:49am On Oct 18, 2017
mifavour:
good evening. please how much would it cost to fix my note 4pro screen
the cost is about 18,300- 18,800. Please change your screen from Carlcare service center only.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Laxy009:

I purchased the phone in akure but when I contacted their sales representative here in akure, they took the phone to their service center in lagos and it was returned a week after. I'm not sure if they have a service center here in akure.

Thanks a lots.
thanks bro..
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2017
missyojo:
xfrozen, you haven't replied me.
sorry I did guess you didn't notice.. I asked you when you started noticing this issue was it after updating the phone? Have you ever done any system update?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2017
imsirkay:
I have done that already, it's still the same
visiting Carlcare now will resolve this issue asap.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Dan42(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2017
How do bypass Google FRP on Infinix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Pharmizzy(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Pharmizzy:
hello, my infinix hot note battery is now extremely poor.... plz how can i go about replacing it and how much will it cost?

i really wonder why you are yet to reply
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mifavour(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
the cost is about 18,300- 18,800. Please change your screen from Carlcare service center only.
thank you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Saliman22(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Recently my network signal of of my infinix note 3 is not strong when it is not close to network stations, unlike before
Don't say we don't have network station near because my infinix hot 4 is working perfectly. Sometimes I don't even have network same location my infinix hot 4 would have full network service. What happen Pls
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by kingnas(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hello, pls my infinix note 3 battery I bad. It can't even last for 2hours again. Pls what is the solution and cost? I reside in Abuja. Thanks.. My contact is 0.8.1.7.9.4.6.4.6.4.8
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 8:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
XFrozen:
sorry I did guess you didn't notice.. I asked you when you started noticing this issue was it after updating the phone? Have you ever done any system update?
Yes. I have done system update like a month ago and it's still working not until this past Sunday that it didn't work again.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2017
missyojo:

Yes. I have done system update like a month ago and it's still working not until this past Sunday that it didn't work again.
back up ur data and run a reset...

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
kingnas:
Hello, pls my infinix note 3 battery I bad. It can't even last for 2hours again. Pls what is the solution and cost? I reside in Abuja. Thanks.. My contact is 0.8.1.7.9.4.6.4.6.4.8
Hi bro you can contact Carlcare service center in Abuja..

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
mdee1:
Try another sim, it might be the sim not phone
which network are you having difficulties with?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pharmizzy:

i really wonder why you are yet to reply
for the cost its about 3-5 thousand . you can get a repair from carlcare service center
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
missyojo:

visiit carlcare they will fix this for free asap....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Godwin978(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
kokoo123:
That's so true.... Had issues with my infinix phone and I got a feedback quickly. Which was really fast and my device worked perfectly. �
i want to know the side effect of using this charger to charge my Infinjx hot3 which the battery is 3000 mah, i bought the charger yesterday 2k, due to slow charging

This is what is written on the charger
Gionee

model=CQ _24YX

input=100-240V-50/60hz 600mA

output 5V-8V===3A
8V-9V==2.7A
9V-12v==2A

what do you think, because am scared of spoiling the Phone/Battery
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by abimbawealth(f): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
My note 4 pro charger and case is giving me issues...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Daporeals(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
my infinix zero 4 plus is not booting i fact it is completely dead, it only started last week when i was using my phone,the battery went low and after sometime the phone went off and immediately connect it to the main and i switch it on immediately, use it for sometime then i switch it off myself,but what surprise me i that i haven't been able to use it ever since then,not charging and also not booting
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Godwin978:
i want to know the side effect of using this charger to charge my Infinjx hot3 which the battery is 3000 mah, i bought the charger yesterday 2k, due to slow charging

Gionee

model=CQ _24YX

output 5V-8V===3A
8V-9V==2.7A
9V-12v==2A

this is infinix thread bro......you are talking about gionee ....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daporeals:
my infinix zero 4 plus is not booting i fact it is completely dead, it only started last week when i was using my phone,the battery went low and after sometime the phone went off and immediately connect it to the main and i switch it on immediately, use it for sometime then i switch it off myself,but what surprise me i that i haven't been able to use it ever since then,not charging and also not booting
i think your battery is extremely down... and also make sure ure using the original infinix flash charge charger ...
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
mifavour:

thank you
YWC wink
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Daporeals:
sorry about that ...please send a picture of your charger both back and front .....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Godwin978:

Gionee

model=CQ _24YX

output 5V-8V===3A
8V-9V==2.7A
9V-12v==2A

Infinix support thread grin
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Daporeals(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
XFrozen:
sorry about that ...please send a picture of your charger both back and front .....
am using the one that came along with the phone, and although when i connect it to my system it will detect it (regular sound of laptop when something is connected through usb ) i even charge someone phone with my charge it work perfectly,and i have even charge it for 12 hours no avail
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by amicable09(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
abimbawealth:
My note 4 pro charger and case is giving me issues...
Big girl! cheesy

Baba God please pick my call toogrin
I need to go pro and have big man phone issues not all this poor man auto-correct issues I'm having night and day! tongue
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
nightbuzzer:
visiit carlcare they will fix this for free asap....
Alright, thanks
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Godwin978(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
nightbuzzer:
this is infinix thread bro......you are talking about gionee ....
but am using gionee charger on the phone which is Infinix,
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by abimbawealth(f): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
amicable09:

Big girl! cheesy

Baba God please pick my call toogrin
I need to go pro and have big man phone issues not all this poor man auto-correct issues I'm having night and day! tongue

MA!!! shocked shocked shocked
Meant to write "my uncle's charger and case"

Amicable Amicable... Good to read from you ma'am
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Daporeals:
am using the one that came along with the phone, and although when i connect it to my system it will detect it (regular sound of laptop when something is connected through usb ) i even charge someone phone with my charge it work perfectly,and i have even charge it for 12 hours no avail
Kindly proceed to Carlcare service center to get it fixed.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Godwin978:
but am using gionee charger on the phone which is Infinix,
it is better you use infinix charger that is designed for your phone cool
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Dan42:
How do bypass Google FRP on Infinix
visit Carlcare service center with the receipt of purchase for the device. You will get a free bypass to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.