Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,608 members, 7,770,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (493469 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2017
missyojo:
Good morning, my infinix hot 5 is just one month old and just yesterday the finger print scanner isn't working again. What could be the problem? Thanks
Hi did you notice this after update?
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Which of the Note?
Am considering buying one o
he's referring to the first infinix hot note

1 Like

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2017
XFrozen:
Hi did you notice this after update?
No
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Pharmizzy(m): 10:03am On Oct 16, 2017
Pharmizzy:
hello, my infinix hot note battery is now extremely poor.... plz how can i go about replacing it and how much will it cost?

hello Xfrozen i am yet to get a reply
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fayos1(m): 11:25am On Oct 16, 2017
XFrozen:
go to settings>Apps> Google Play service>Storage>Clear cache. Do this action to Google play store apk also.
still the same. Even after clearing Cache. What do you think i can do?

Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gbolio4(m): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
XFrozen:
Post here

1.Whatever problem you come across in your Infinix phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Hi Sir Mr.XFrozen I need your Help, I currently use an Infinix Hot 4 Pro x556 and I want to pickup a Note 4 Infinix very shortly. Please I cannot afford to lose anything from my Infinix Hot 4 pro. Is there any software, process, procedure or service by which I can copy every single content from my Hot 4 pro to the New Note 4 Phone?

I repeat, I cannot afford to lose my apps and data. Please let me know if its possible to get a perfect data copy from my Hot 4 Pro to the new Infinix Note 4

Appreciate your Help in advance!
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by zaiinneeii(f): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fayos1:

Manually lock your phone when you start downloading, d download will start by itself. It works for me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by zaiinneeii(f): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
gbolio4:

Hi Sir Mr.XFrozen I need your Help, I currently use an Infinix Hot 4 Pro x556 and I want to pickup a Note 4 Infinix very shortly. Please I cannot afford to lose anything from my Infinix Hot 4 pro. Is there any software, process, procedure or service by which I can copy every single content from my Hot 4 pro to the New Note 4 Phone?

I repeat, I cannot afford to lose my apps and data. Please let me know if its possible to get a perfect data copy from my Hot 4 Pro to the new Infinix Note 4

Appreciate your Help in advance!

Backup your apps using the phone's backup and restore, for other files and data I would suggest copying them to a laptop for safe keeping. Hope that helps
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by 5Realms(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
XFrozen
Thank you for extending your services to this platform.

I have two issues with my Note 4 Pro.
1. Flash charging doesn't work as it used to when I got it newly. It only flash charges for about 5-10 minutes in the total charging time and most times doesn't come on at all.
2. I can't believe a 3gb RAM phone can still hang considering I don't have any heavy app or game on it. I have less than 15 installed apps of which most are in the freezer app. I clear and restart my phone every now and then which I never did before.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by gbolio4(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
zaiinneeii:

Backup your apps using the phone's backup and restore, for other files and data I would suggest copying them to a laptop for safe keeping. Hope that helps

Thanks a Lot for the suggestion. I wanna Ask Please. If i do run the Backup and Restore app on the Hot 4 Pro, does the Infinix Note 4 have a similar app to restore the backup without issue? The Hot 4 Pro is a Marshmallow phone while the Note 4 runs Nougat? Any thing to note or be extra-cautious about?

Thanks in advance
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by imsirkay(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please my sister infinix note 2 can't on Bluetooth or Hotspot anymore... Xender not creating group also.. When it's switched on its always showing phone system not responding twill show report, wait or cancel. And it's not booting to recovery mode again.. Please help
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Laxy009:

I'm just tired of infinix product.i have once return it to their care centre when I unbox the phone and I detected the mouthpiece wasn't working now it's the charging point. I tried charging it this evening and lucky it charged. Just tired of this phone.
sorry about your last experience... Which of the service center did you visit? You can give me your location to enable me provide you another service center close to you.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
imsirkay:
Please my sister infinix note 2 can't on Bluetooth or Hotspot anymore... Xender not creating group also.. When it's switched on its always showing phone system not responding twill show report, wait or cancel. And it's not booting to recovery mode again.. Please help
Hi for such issues I will advice you back up you data and try to run a factory reset on that device
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
gbolio4:

Thanks a Lot for the suggestion. I wanna Ask Please. If i do run the Backup and Restore app on the Hot 4 Pro, does the Infinix Note 4 have a similar app to restore the backup without issue? The Hot 4 Pro is a Marshmallow phone while the Note 4 runs Nougat? Any thing to note or be extra-cautious about?

Thanks in advance
you can get all your backed up data back on all infinix devices no matter the software version
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
5Realms:
XFrozen

1. Flash charging doesn't work as it used to when I got it newly. It only flash charges for about 5-10 minutes in the total charging time and most times doesn't come on at all.
2. I can't believe a 3gb RAM phone can still hang considering I don't have any heavy app or game on it. I have less than 15 installed apps of which most are in the freezer app. I clear and restart my phone every now and then which I never did before.
Hi bro sorry about your experience.. Can you please share your devices build number. Recently and update was pushed to optimize system performance....
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
5Realms:
XFrozen

for your flash charge issue have your tired changing your USB cord? If after doing that and problem still exit kindly notify me
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fayos1:
from the image you sent shows the game file isn't OK... 0.93 GB? Try downloading from another phone and see.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by LizzyWiz(f): 5:19am On Oct 17, 2017
I applied the fix works thanks
XFrozen:

What steps have you tried? Try this step

Go to settings >Xpen and check to make sure it's activated enable your xpen interact with your device. And also allow The pen to charge for about 10 -20 mins maybe your battery is extremely low.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by zaiinneeii(f): 6:13am On Oct 17, 2017
gbolio4:

Thanks in advance

Yes the Note 4 has backup and restore, so you can go ahead and backup your apps
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by imsirkay(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2017
XFrozen:
Hi for such issues I will advice you back up you data and try to run a factory reset on that device
I have done that already, it's still the same
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Laxy009(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2017
XFrozen:
sorry about your last experience... Which of the service center did you visit? You can give me your location to enable me provide you another service center close to you.

I purchased the phone in akure but when I contacted their sales representative here in akure, they took the phone to their service center in lagos and it was returned a week after. I'm not sure if they have a service center here in akure.

Thanks a lots.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by pharmtasy(m): 8:14am On Oct 17, 2017
INCREDIBLEGUY:
infinix good afternoon, please my follow come hot 4 charger got burnt, since then have been buying different infinix charger but they don't charge my phone fast, most of them take like 5 hours to charge from zero to 100, the last one I bought now is oriamo charger, it is still good though, but it's always hot when ever am charging, please what should I do,, and where can I get follow come charger in edo state,,, thank you sir
You can also get Oraimo infinix flash charger from Slot
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by Fayos1(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
XFrozen:
from the image you sent shows the game file isn't OK... 0.93 GB? Try downloading from another phone and see.
hi, thats how download freezes for all apps and game i wanna download. I choose the0.93gb file randomly juat for screenshot. I dont kniw if tgere is anytging else i can do
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2017
blessed97:

No o. It just stopped working
visit their service center they will fix it for you
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Fayos1:
hi, thats how download freezes for all apps and game i wanna download. I choose the0.93gb file randomly juat for screenshot. I dont kniw if there is anything else i can do
this happend to me and i thought it was from the device not knowing it was from google server ...kindly reset the device everything will work fine
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by nightbuzzer: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2017
imsirkay:
I have done that already, it's still the same
visit carlcare service center they have engineers that will check it and fix
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by missyojo(f): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
xfrozen, you haven't replied me.
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by imsirkay(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
nightbuzzer:
visit carlcare service center they have engineers that will check it and fix
OK. I'll do that
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by mifavour(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
good evening. please how much would it cost to fix my note 4pro screen
Re: ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** by XFrozen: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Respect55:
Why is it that other chargers don't charge infinix fones? Why is it always impossible to replace follow - come chargers when they get spoilt?
Can one get another good charger from Carl are if the original charger gets spoilt?
the reason to other charger not changing infinix phones is the technology added to infinix charging system which makes it super fast and intelligent. You can get original charger from Carlcare service center nation wide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (346) (Reply)

Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) / Airtel Bb Plan On Android / Can Nokia Asha 200 Download Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.