Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (49881 Views)

****Affordable Original Wristwatches in Hublot, Ferrari, Gucci, Constantine, AP / Men Sneakers And Gucci Palm Slippers For Sale / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by CockpitSense: 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
I like her already.

Who has her number?
peadophile

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by ShericoBreezy: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2017
The Gal is bae.... she's so beautiful & fresh

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
Priscy01:
Checkout this viral birthday photoshoot of the Gucci Pablo princess!

Some parents are doing alot of crazy stuffs all in the name of celebrating birthday these days. The girl is reportedly 6 years old and already balling? Nah!.

According to a Twitter user, Tay who shared the photos on the micro-blogging website, she wrote;

New Via; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/gucci-princess-photoshoot-of-6-year-old.html

Nice b00bs. Can I drink it?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Jibrilzegi(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2017
I want to know some thing actually.... Is she a Nigerian?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by ChukwuemekaVal(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2017
I just weep for the little girl's future.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Fabulouski(m): 10:06am On Oct 15, 2017
This is how to know a child raised without a father.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Diamond23(f): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]y can't dz new generation of slaying mamas allow their kids to enjoy being a kid cry?. Y punishing d little innocent soul and depriving them of their rights all in d name of **belonging**.No more cherished memories of being a kid like ours cry cry
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by blowjob: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2017
SICK PARENT... angry angry
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by BigPappi(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
A girl at 6 showing us some sexy moves and pose. She even showcased her white panties in the other picture . Still wondering how this little kids of nowadays future are going to be.

Bush guy lol.... See where your mind went. Is the white panty you talking about not same as that in other pictures? Or you dont understand the word you used because you think you just saw her pants (in naija terms) in the picture. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Iseoluwani: 10:20am On Oct 15, 2017
xreal:

U no serious.

No lie?? ? grin
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by ariklawani(f): 10:30am On Oct 15, 2017
As a mother, this is totally wrong.let us spark the brain that will change the world
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Sunkyphil(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2017
her mother is a disgrace to womanhood
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by GodblessNig247(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2017
ogorwyne:
This girl's parents don't know what they are doing. How can you see your child towing this path and encourage it? They have real issues on their hands already.

What happened to that long gown with hat and bag that some of us wore for festivities back in the days? kiss This child needs a wardrobe full of them. Make I see whether all this her suggestive posing nor go make her look like clown for that kind dress. See rings full her fingers too sef.

U said back in the dayzzzzz? Like in the 70's or 80's?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Sunkyphil(m): 10:42am On Oct 15, 2017
ROZZAYY:
abeg dash me dis doraaa
na ur face be dis
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 15, 2017
ehh, see them, na so dem dey start o....

when I was 6 I celebrated my birthday with rice on a trey and Fanta by the side, see this kids of today fa undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2017
Parents who teaches their daughters to slay are raising future side chicks. Train your daughter to Succeed in marriage and Life.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by adenine02: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2017
She will be posting like this by the time she's 16

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Ibime(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2017
Stewpidity of the parents manifested in 3D
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Kobicove(m): 11:03am On Oct 15, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by nairanaira12: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The parents must be drug barons. Which serious parent exposea six year old to these stuff?

Only a single mother can do this, believe me. Their orientation is thwarted and they are infecting their kids with same upside down idea
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by collinometricx: 11:09am On Oct 15, 2017
Luciferdevil :
She even showcased her white panties in the other picture .

u eye too clear
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by youngshegoal(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2017
stupidity radarada rodorodo mtchhhh
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Kings66: 11:44am On Oct 15, 2017
embarassed embarassed What the f is this?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by ogorwyne(f): 11:58am On Oct 15, 2017
GodblessNig247:

U said back in the dayzzzzz? Like in the 70's or 80's?
I stopped wearing mine in 2004 to be precise. That's a long time ago to me.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Jadeng: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
This is failed parenting and a ticking time bomb!!
This child will curse you in future for wrong up bringing when the reality of life sets in...
Shame on you.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by shugacaneman: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
oya hushpuppy, see ur mates. make una dey compete
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
KardinalZik:
Hushpuppi should just adopt her.

Teaching kid daughters how to slay from childhood isn't a nice idea at all.

She's probably a DAUGHTER OF A SLAY QUEEN single mother. Baby mama pikin.
so u think she is being raised by a single mother eh? even in homes where both parents are together, such things still do happen
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by adedayourt(m): 12:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
A girl at 6 showing us some sexy moves and pose. She even showcased her white panties in the other picture . Still wondering how this little kids of nowadays future are going to be.

To my amazement, even the devil himself showed pity to this present generation. Irony of life
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by chiamaka4g: 12:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Uhomanbulus110(f): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Happybrithday my baby Angle
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by fxjohn2: 12:53pm On Oct 15, 2017
This generation of African girls no longer brought up to keep their legs closed. Already opening it wide from such young age.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by delzbaba(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2017
future olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.