Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (49874 Views)

****Affordable Original Wristwatches in Hublot, Ferrari, Gucci, Constantine, AP / Men Sneakers And Gucci Palm Slippers For Sale / Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Originalsly: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
By age 14 the parents would be running upandan shouting they don't know why their kid is sooo promiscuous and can't be like other kids. Start a kid on the high life....make sure you can always...always afford to maintain it in good times or bad times.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2017
I love the fact that they are making her confident, bold and fearless, but exposure she is getting is super high.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by DreamSonInlaw(m): 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
God! A parent will aid this? Smh. Social media is definitely one of the undoings of our generation
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
undecided
NoFavors:
Nice b00bs. Can I drink it?
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Hum2020: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
I am sorry for your parent what are you teaching her by doing this.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by simols(m): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2017
Evaberry:
This is too much for a child.
soon she will be claiming slay queen. SMH for her parent
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Augustap(f): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
I will do everything humanly possible to raise modest and intelligent kids. My kids must be sensible. Wtf

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Dipsleek: 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2017
It looks like d bottle is empty
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Officialshobo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
This should be one of hushpuppi pickin way he no know so make mydn44 link the girl to her father ��
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Luciferdevil(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
adedayourt:

To my amazement, even the devil himself showed pity to this present generation. Irony of life
My brother, the devil is shocked on this one abeg.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by StoneColdBiceps(m): 4:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Priscy01:
More; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/gucci-princess-photoshoot-of-6-year-old.html

Blame it on slay anties. Ladies, na una be the problem on issues like this...
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by fuckpro: 5:23pm On Oct 15, 2017
ogorwyne:
This girl's parents don't know what they are doing. How can you see your child towing this path and encourage it? They have real issues on their hands already.

What happened to that long gown with hat and bag that some of us wore for festivities back in the days? kiss This child needs a wardrobe full of them. Make I see whether all this her suggestive posing nor go make her look like clown for that kind dress. See rings full her fingers too sef.
...its her birthday let her slay for a day,
I once was in country were daughters wore mini shorts to church or even played the guitar on the alter that does not mean they are wayward its just the culture
If dressing was an economic index Nigeria would have been a first world nation and western nations would have been relegated
...so your perception is faulty
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by AkumahTalk(m): 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2017
It's easy to tell when daddy ain't around.
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Jaqenhghar: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
nice but she's in a skirt her legs being that wide was not ok undecided
Hey kingcheezypuff
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Gudfrie(m): 7:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
A girl at 6 showing us some sexy moves and pose. She even showcased her white panties in the other picture . Still wondering how this little kids of nowadays future are going to be.
I know say una go see that white line.....................hmmm!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
Luciferdevil:
A girl at 6 showing us some sexy moves and pose. She even showcased her white panties in the other picture . Still wondering how this little kids of nowadays future are going to be.
I wonder ooo my brother
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by SeanDada1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
anuoluwapo884:
Nice show off, Gucci slayer @6 hushpuppi daughter we don see u

Puppigirl grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Omoze88: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
joeeee240:
NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE PICTURE NA. NAIRALANDERS UNA NO GET SENSE
Seriously!! .... Sure you will allow your wife to dress and showcase your daughter this way.... And please make sure she starts earlier.....

It's a pity!
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by joeeee240(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2017
Omoze88:

Seriously!! .... Sure you will allow your wife to dress and showcase your daughter this way.... And please make sure she starts earlier.....

It's a pity!

YES I WILL. YES
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Sirmuel002: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2017
Jesus Christ. Haba dis is too much for her age na. Wen I was 6 years I don't think I know wat was gucci. Anyways lemme kip kwayet and wait to see wat d future holds
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Jesuschrist419: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2017
Sirmuel002:
Jesus Christ. Haba dis is too much for her age na. Wen I was 6 years I don't think I know wat was gucci. Anyways lemme kip kwayet and wait to see wat d future holds
stop calling my name
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by adedayourt(m): 3:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Luciferdevil:
My brother, the devil is shocked on this one abeg.

Lool it is well abeg, I just dey imagine wat next generation gonna look like
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Sirmuel002: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol. Accept my apologies
Re: Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style by Jaqenhghar: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
nice but she's in a skirt her legs being that wide was not ok undecided
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / Funke Akindele Or Mercy Johnson; Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.